InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Life is Mysterious ❯ Meet the family and Vegeta ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 3: Meet the family and Vegeta
The next day...
Kagome woke up the next morning at 5 am to take them through the well. Aimi got up and put on a baby blue tank top with shorts and blue sandals. Aiko put on a black tank top and Jeans. They put their golden brown hair in two pigtails with blue ribbons. Yusuke dressed in the usual as did Genkai, Koenma and Hiei. Yukina and Botan wore a pink dress and put their blue hair into Braids. Keiko wore a Black Shirt with Brown Pants and Brown shoes. Kurama put on a red shirt, black pants and shoes. After rice for breakfast they went to the Bone Eater's well and they jumped in.
"Here you go have a nice trip." Kagome and Inuyasha waved good-bye and Aimi and the others left. "Okay so who's riding with whom?" Aiko asked. "Riding? we're taking to different cars?" Keiko asked. "No like who's flying with whom?" Aiko said. "Umm...." Aimi shook her head. "What's the different about us flying and Koenma flying?" They thought about it. "Well Koenma is prince of the spirit world so..." Botan looked at them.
"So I'll carry Keiko, Yukina and Genkai. Aimi will take Yusuke, Kuwabara, and Kurama. Hiei will have to ride with Koenma. Alright let's go." They picked up who they were supposed to and took to the sky. "Wow! This is awesome!" The boys and girls (Except Hiei and Kurama and Genkai) exclaimed. Botan was on her oar. "Alright we should get there about.... 7pm. We need to stop by my friends house which is 7 hours from here then West City is 5 hrs from there but i want to stay in extra two hours or so." Aimi noted. "Anyway hang on cause it's really fast getting there." Aimi and Aiko Powered up and flew at 100 mph. "WOAH!"
7 Hrs later...
"Were here!" Aimi exclaimed. "Wow that was really fast!" Keiko said. Aimi knocked on the door. "Who's there? We don't want anything go away!" A woman's voice sounded from behind the door. "It's me Chi-Chi! Open up." Aiko said. "Hello there Aimi, Aiko how are you two. Who are they." Chi-chi said as she opened up the door. "This is my brother and his friends. Anyway is Haruko here yet?" Aimi asked. The gang looked at the woman. her gray hair was in a bun with green chopsticks. She wore a blue and green Kimono and green slippers. Her skin was slightly wrinkled and she had bags under her red eyes. It looked as though she had been crying for a year straight.
"Yeah she's here. Haruko your sisters are here." Chi-chi said. "Hey what's up." Haruko said. She had long black hair and Blue eyes. She wore a Black shirt with blue jeans and black boots. "Hey sisters what’s... Who are they?" she looked at the gang and cocked her head to the side. "This is Koenma, Yusuke, Kuwabara, Kurama, Hiei, Genkai, Kieko, Shizuru, Yukina and Botan." They said pointing them all out. "Hey I'm Haruko Aimi, Aiko and Momo's younger sister." Haruko said.
"Please come in." Chi-Chi ushered them in. When they got in they saw a young girl and a boy. The girl had medium black hair and wore an orange bandana. She wore a Red shirt and blue pants. The boy had light purple hair and wore a black shirt and pants with a sword on the back. "This is my niece Pan and my brother Trunks Briefs." Hakuro said. "Hey. Well Grandma we better be off." Pan said and took off in the sky.
Lunch time...
"Chi-Chi adopted me when my father died...me up. I lived with my father Vegeta for half my life and then with Chi-Chi up till now." Haruko sipped her tea. "How old is Half your life?" Hiei asked. "I started living with Chi-Chi when I turned 7. I'm 14 now, Aimi, Aiko, and Momo are 18, Kaoru and Miome are 8. and Hoshi is 10." She poured some more tea. "Hoshi? Who's that?" Yukina asked. "That's my sister. She's Chi-Chi's husbands daughter." The gasped.
"How many kids can one person have with so many men? that's six kids and four different men." Hiei said. "Actually she has two more kids by Vegeta, my father." Chi-Chi served Rice balls and Sushi. "Wow. That's alot of kids." Keiko said. Haruko nodded. "My mother had all these kids when Inuyasha started Cheating on her. She says it was to get back at him for cheating on him." After lunch they left for West city.
West City...
"Miome get back here!" Momo yelled. She had looked alot like Aimi and Aiko the only difference was that she had Amber eyes and no fox ears or tail like all the other children. "I said i was sorry." She yelled. Miome had long orange hair and hazel eyes and a long orange tail emerging from behind her. Momo powered up to super Sayian and chased her sister. "Momo you have visitors. You to Miome and Koaru." Bulma said. Momo powered down from super Sayian came in with Miome and her twin sister following her. "Hey sis, hey bro."
Miome looked at the Gang. "Mom called and filled me in." She said as her sisters looked at her. "Come in I'm Momo and this is Miome and Kaoru." She pointed to the identical twins. "It seems that the pairs are all identical." Hiei said. "Yep that's all mom pushed out were identical. Maybe because she was an identical twin as well." Miome said. "Please come in." Bulma said. Just then there was an explosion...