InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Life is Mysterious ❯ Unlimited space ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 4: Unlimited space
"What was that?" Kuwabara asked. "Final Flash!" they heard somebody yell as a bright yellow beam came towards them from at least 50 ft from the house. "Kamehameha!" Miome shot a blue beam from hand that collided with the yellow one. "Help me you know how strong he is!" Miome yelled. "Kamehameha!" Aimi and Aiko to shot blue beams that collided with the yellow one and fused with Miome's. Finally the sisters pushed the yellow blast back and the large blue blast was sent with it. "AHH" somebody yelled as a bright white light could be seen far away. "Come on let's go and look for the person who fired this.
"There he is." Miome pointed to a man with golden hair shaped in a flame. He had on a blue jump suit. "Vegeta are you okay?" Bulma asked. "You three are stronger than I thought." He said. "Thanks we've been training" They said. "Guys this is Kaoru and Miome's Father." Momo said. They nodded as did he before getting up. His golden hair turned brown. "Wow how did you do that?" Keiko asked.
"Vegeta is one of the Sayains I told ya'll about. Chi-chi's husband and , Hoshi's father, Goku is a Sayian. When his hair is golden like that it means he's either a Super Sayian 1, 2 or Majin Vegeta. Goku can become Super Sayian 1-3 with Golden hair and if they have Black hair and a tail they're Super Sayian 4. We turned super sayian at the age of two years old." Momo said. "Dinner!" Bulma said.
After Dinner...
"How do you copy people's Power?" Kurama asked. "Wow you talk. We were afraid that you were muted or something." Kurama blushed at this and hoped he had stayed quiet. "Anyway all we do is look at somebody and scan them." Momo poured more tea. "Scan how?" Hiei asked. "We concentrate our minds and look deep into the person's mind and soul. Until we find their power. Like mind reading, shooting energy blasts like that yellow and blue one, and lots of other things." Aimi said. "Will you show us?" Yusuke asked.
"Yea sure. We need a volunteer." Aiko said. "I'll do it!" Everybody looked to see a blushing Aimi and Kurama. "Umm Thanks." Aimi put her hand on his head and closed her eyes but not before seeing Kurama blush as did she. She focused on him and suddenly started to glow Gold. When the glowing stopped she removed her hand. "Did It work?" Botan asked. "Only one way to find out." And with that everybody followed Aimi outside.
Aimi was surrounded by all kinds of flowers. She went to the garden and picked a rose. "Rose Whip!" The rose transformed into a thorn whip. "It worked. Wow that was amazing!'" Yukina exclaimed. "Time fore bed you Guys." Bulma said. "We have limited space so we'll have to mix you in against my better judgment because Pan and the kids are coming along with Goten and Kids. So Yukina, Kuwabara, Yusuke, Keiko are in one room. Shizuru, Botan, Genkai and Arata in the second room. Aiko, Hoshi, Kaoru and Momo in the third and Hiei, Kurama, Koenma, and Aimi in the last one. The grand room! I have your beds up in the assigned rooms. G'Night." She went down the hall and down the stairs. "Who's Arata?" Keiko asked.
"My Brother's Child." a girl said. She had long Yellow hair and Bright purple eyes. "Hi I'm Hoshi daughter of Kagome Higurashi and Goku Son and Sister to Gohan and Goten Son." She said bowing. "Looks like me, Aiko and Momo are sharing a room." she said Smiling and dragged her sisters off to the assigned room.
They couldn't believe their rooms. Yusuke, Keiko, Yukina and Kuwabara's room had two Queen size beds. (the one made for Two people.) They had green sheets with red pillows. There was a Dresser made of pine and a small TV with a game system. The Second room with Hoshi and their sisters had the same only red and Blue. Botan's room was Yellow. It had a small dresser. Kurama's room was pink and white they had a small room with nothing but beds. "Oh yea I forgot to tell you. My mom made sleeping charts for the next Three weeks." Momo said. "Let's see Keiko and Yusuke share a bed, Yukina and Kuwabara." Yusuke grinned and Keiko slapped him. Kuwabara Gulped he didn't want to Hiei to beat him down. (Yes Kuwabara and Yukina knows.) "Bro I'm 19 If I want children i'll have them!" she said noticing the way he was looking at Kuwabara. "Hn" they moved on to the next room.
"Of course Momo and me. Hoshi and Kaoru." Hoshi jumped up and down. "Wait where's Miome?" Botan asked. "She went over to a friends house. She told me to tell you." Genkai said. "Anyway Botan and Shizuru. Arata and Genkai has her own because she's an elder. No offense." Genkai shook her head. "None taken." they Moved to Aimi's room. Everybody sweated. Kurama and Aimi seemed to take a liking to each other already and the wondered how Koenma would take this. 'Please don't let Aimi and Kurama share a bed...Please.' He silently cried. "Let's see Koenma and... Hiei get their own bed and Kurama and Aimi share one. Which reminds me Kurama's bed is through that door." Momo pointed to a door right by the Bathroom.
"This is some bedroom." Kuwabara exclaimed. It was true. The bed was three times larger than all the rooms put together literally. There was a bed with red and green sheets and covers. They had a huge dresser and a flat screen TV. There was also a Popcorn machine a soda machine and a huge stereo. "Awesome!" Yusuke said. 'Not awesome.' Koenma thought.