InuYasha Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Life is Mysterious ❯ First night ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Chapter 5: First night
Bed time...
"Good night!" Bulma allowed them to sleep in Koenma's room for the first two weeks. Kurama and Aimi laid their cots by each other. She remembered him saying something about wanting to talk.
[Flashback]
Aimi was getting ready for bed by putting her hair in a ponytail when she heard a knock. "Hey." Kurama said after she answered it. "Hey what's up." She flopped down on the bed and patted the spot next to her. He sat down right next to her so close that their hands touched. "I was wondering if you would like to talk? To get to know each other." He asked their hands still touching. She blushed and replied with a Nod. They pulled away when Hiei came in. "Time for bed."
[End Flashback]
Everybody was asleep and Kurama and Aimi were still up talking. They talked till three in the morning till Kurama kissed Aimi all of a sudden. He pulled back when he realized what he did. "I--I’m Sor-" He didn't get to finish because Aimi cut him with a heated kiss. They laid down in Aimi’s cot together sharing a night of passion. Little did they know everybody except Koenma, and Aimi's sisters were up.
"Koenma's not going to be happy when he sees this you know that right Aimi." Aimi opened her eyes to see Yusuke and the Gang staring over her and Kurama Blushing Badly. "Where's my sisters and Koenma? Where are we? And WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" She was still naked and nothing but the blanket covered her and Kurama. "Where in the room by the bathroom the girls and Us dragged you two in here. So what are you guys doing naked under twelve covers. Oh and don't worry Bulma and everybody else went out and won't be back till Monday in two
weeks."
Aimi and Kurama were blushing now. "We...Um...we..." Yusuke, Kuwabara and Hiei smirked. All of a suddenly Aimi felt like she was going to puke. She ran into the bathroom forgetting she had no close on. She could be heard throwing up. "Aimi are you okay?" Yukina asked. Aimi came out fully dressed in her Pj’s from last night and Shook her head
.
"My stomach feels awful." She said. "Here me and master Genkai will look at it for you. Lay down" Aimi thanked her and laid down. Yukina and Genkai ran their hands over her stomach only to find something disturbing. "Your not sick." Yukina said. "I'm not. Then what's the matter?" She asked. "Your with child." Genkai said.
"How in the world does this happen on your first night!" Aimi yelled. Kurama (fully clothed) was looking very nervous. "Oh my.....I'm very sorry you guys I wasn't thinking." Kurama sat on the bed with his head in his hands. "Hn Kurama I always thought you were responsible and perfect then you go and get a Demon pregnant on your second night meeting her. Pretty impressive." Hiei Smirked. "Get out!" Aimi threw a pillow at them.
"Are guys going to be okay?" Yusuke asked. Aimi growled and he left with the others behind him. After they left they looked at each other. "So I guess I have to make an appointment." She said.
"Huh? Why?" Aimi looked to the floor. "For an abortion of course." She said. "Oh well....Okay come let's out back to them." Kurama said and they went back to the Uremeshi gang.
"Hey guys what’s up." Yusuke said smiling. "Shut up Uremeshi." Aimi growled. "Calm down I can't have you killing Yusuke. Yet." Koenma appeared from nowhere. "Hey bro what’s up?" Koenma shook his head to say nothing. "Cool. Oh man Bro I need a favor. can you go to the store, then pick up Miome, pick up Bulma's dry cleaning and...Yeah stop by Chi-chi's Thanks!" Koenma didn't have time to reply as Aimi kicked him and his sisters out.
"So what are you guys going to do?" Hiei asked after Koenma and Her sisters left. "We're getting an abortion...Oh I can't do that." Aimi said. "Why not?" Yukina asked. "I don't believe in killing animals or humans." She said. "So what are you going to do?" Aimi thought about it before answering. "Keep it. I'll raise the child no matter what." She said. "And I'll help you. I'll stick by your side every minute of it." Kurama said taking her hand. "I Promise." Aimi nodded and smiled. "Great now that that's taken let's eat." And with that they went down stairs for breakfast.
"Order and I'll cook it." Aimi said. "I'll take three pancakes, three eggs French toast and some orange juice." Yusuke and Kuwabara said. "Five waffles for us" Keiko and Botan ordered. "Six waffles, Three Eggs, Two hash browns, French toast and Water." Hiei mumbled. "And we'll take five pancakes, French toast, Hash browns and some apple juice." Kurama, Shizuru, Genkai and Yukina said. Aimi cooked all of it in twenty minutes. "There you go!" She said serving them. "When will Koenma be back?" Botan asked. "Not till dinner time Bulma's dry cleaning is in America . Hahaha." They laughed at Koenma's face when he found out he had to go to America . "Oh man. Hey later we can go to this great new amusement park. It's awesome they have lot of cool rides." Aimi said putting the dishes away. "Hey that sounds fun let's go now we're dressed." Botan said. "Great let's go!" And with that they left.