InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ danger of the unknown ❯ home ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 5
Kagome’s home
In the spirit world at Kagome’s home. Souta and Botan were annoying Buyo even though he was trying to sleep. Kitma was watching with an amused grin on her face. Kagome was talking to her mom and dad. Kagome is sitting at the table her mom and dad sitting next to her.
“So how is Vix doing?” mom asked
“Fine, I think that she has an infatuation with Hiei though” Kagome said lightly as if she though that was funny. Seeing that the little demons was not a people/demon /anything kind of people. She thought that it would be funny just to see them walking together without trying to kill the other.
“Soooo...do you think that they will get married?” her dads voice chirped up.
The drink that she had been sipping on went right out of her mouth and onto the table.
“I HIGHLY don’t think that THAT is going to happen any time soon. There at each other’s throats so much that they can’t tell which one will stop first or if I will have to get someone to referee for them. Or maybe it should be an undertaker. Either way they’re not very civil right now. Bet when I get back that one will either have a black eye or will have a few missing parts. Which means I will have to not only get back soon and might also have to look up the emergency numbers again. Argg...that is so freaking annoying.” At this point she seems to be going over the deep end and she is looking pretty glum.
“Well I hope that they don’t kill each other before I get to see that girl in a wedding gown”
“Mom... I don’t think”
“Do you think that she would look even better with a tiara, and with a lovely off-the-shoulder kind of dress?” mom was speaking in that scary voice that wasn’t always a good sign.
‘Note to self, keep Vix away from here for a while’ Kagome thought so she would spare her friend from her mother’s wrath.
“Dear I think that you should go and take Botan with you, sweetheart” dad said knowing his beloved would bore his baby with the details of an unwanted wedding.
“Okay daddy... I will see you later” Kagome went in search of Botan but she didn’t have to look every far. Just entering the living room she could hear Botan screaming in pain because Boyu had made some deep cuts in her arm.
“Owwwwwwww...it really hurts.” botan was crying even though her arm was healing as she was whining. Kagome had walked right up behind and scared her.
“Well that should teach you a lesson about how animals get when you harass them.” Botan shrieked out load as her cousin talked casually to her as if nothing happened.
“Let’s get going, moms in one of her wedding moods again.”
“Okay” a reluctant Botan walked through the door and followed her cousin back to the others.
Genkai’s temple
Everyone was complimenting Vixina on her nice crack at Hiei. Hiei was not very happy about it obviously and anytime someone looked at him he would give them back an evil looking glare. He had a lovely looking slap mark on his left check right under his eye. It was a lovely handprint and he got a lot of compliments.
Kagome and Botan were both talking about Vixina and Hiei getting married and what their kids would look like as they entered to temple. Vixina was the closest to the door and heard it but Hiei some how also herd it. Vixina was blushing a full blown out red but Hiei only gave a deep glare but they could see a tint of a light pink. Kagome and Botan were at a loss for what happened.
“Hey Yusuke, what the heck happened here and why does Hiei have a nice hand print on his face?” Kagome asked in a low voice. Hiei glared even more at her and she started to shiver from it.
“Basically Vix thought that he needed a nice tattoo. So she slapped him really hard. No one expected it to happen though right out of the blue. It was a nice slap to. ” Yusuke said easily enough with out paying any attention to Hiei or Vix.
“Well I guess that their relationship is getting better then what it was.” Kagome said
Speaking of relationships when is your next date again with Kayko?” Vix asked the question with a hint of venom.
“SHIT I really have to go...see you all later,” he said running out of the temple and to his house where his future was waiting for him.