InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Gay Kagome? ❯ moved ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's note: this story is sort of what just happen to me with a twist. Also Kate is only in the first chap.

Chapter 1

Kagome cried she cried, because she was different. Tears of fear, confusion, and loss ran out of her chocolate brown eyes and down her pale cheeks. The scene that had change everything was coming back.

Flashback

Kagome stood in her friend's room. "Kagome, I have to tell you something before you go. I love you!" Kate whisper as she brushed her lips upon Kagome's. At first kagome was shocked and confused, but she loved her too. She began o kissed back. Kate's tongue went into Kagome's mouth. They tasted each one other. They broke the kiss. Kagome looked at her friend's eyes. Kate started to cry. "Kagome, I'm so sorry this will only bring more pain." Kate whispered. Kagome still in shock from what she did started to kiss Katie again. Kate shock from the reaction just pulled away. "Kagome you mean you feel the same way." Kate asked. Kagome started to cry too. "I don't want to go Kate. I want to stay her with you." Kagome cried. Katie hugged her friend and love.

End

Kagome already miss Kate. She had just moved from her mom's too her dad. Kagome twirled the necklace that Kate had given her around her finger. It was a pink small jewel. Kagome went to sleep crying.