InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Naraku's Offspring ❯ Green Teeth ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

“That Much!”
 
“That's standard.”
 
“That's such bull! Yesterday you told me it was only five chips, and now it's double!!!” The woman screamed angrily at the tavern manager. He backed away wearingly, for she was but an inch from his face. The tavern manager looked side to side, for some help.
 
“Tell, you what… I can make it seven chips, and that's being generous!” He shook his finger at her, as he spoke. She eyed that finger closely, and then with immense, quick speed, she had her fist closed around it. “Hey, what are…!” She bent it backwards, so that he fell to his knees. He grabbed at her wrist to try to take her hand away, but it was no good. She had a deadly grip and kept on bending it back farther and farther.
 
“Five chips…” She slowly continued with the torture. He shook his head from side to side as tears started building in his eyes. “Five chips!” A loud crack sounded from his hand and he wailed in pain.
 
“Fine! I don't care! Stop! You broke it!” She released his hand, and looked at the awkward bending phalange before he clutched it to himself. She took out five chips from her pack and left the tavern, with every eye following her. She was beautifully stunning. Her shining, wavy, luscious, dark brown hair moved side to side with each sway of her hips. Both her large ass and tits bounced with every step. She wore a one shoulder strap, red tank top and a flow, diagonal cut, dark maroon skirt. The most stunning feature was her glittering diamond eyes, framed by long heavy eyelashes. Even the tavern manager stared at her long, reddish brown limbs as she walked out the door.
 
Her name was Adriana, and she was a walking proof of beauty. Eyes turned to stare at the perfection of how everything about her flowed into one. Her body was balanced in shape and color. Nothing was offset about her proportioned figure. She was unused to all this attention, because she had been kept inside a loving house all her life. She stared downward as remarks were shouted at her as drunken men looked out the bar window. She ran quickly to the stables to retrieve her ride, but when she entered there was nothing. The stable boy looked up from a dark corner and whistled appreciatively. She scoffed and shouted to him across the barn.
 
“Where is my horse?” He hopped down from the pile of straw and strode towards her, chewing on something disgusting. When he got to her, he spat it out and smiled with green teeth.
 
“Didn't you hear?” He was on his tiptoes, because he was a short lad. Probably about fourteen, looking at his disproportionately large hands, feet, ears, and smile he had.
 
“If I'm asking, than I probably didn't hear… What the hell happened?” Adriana was tiresome of the people in this town; even little kids were hitting on her. He smiled.
 
“They were all stolen this morning. Some fella came right in and let them all free.” He seemed to gleam at being the first to give her this news.
 
“You saw it?
 
“Sure did?” He still had that smile on.
 
Adriana grabbed his collar and lifted him up with both arms. “Then why didn't you do a damn thing about it?!?” She pushed him away and he fell to the floor with this surprised look on his face. She turned away and walked out the barn door and heard him shout.
 
“What the hell was I supposed to do?!?”
 
She started walking down the road, trying hard not to run. She was going to get away from all of them. There were just too many men… and boys! How can they all be so… so horny! “I'm about to castrate every man I see!” Adriana shouted out indignantly. “There all a bunch of little dogs… even ready to hump your leg if that's all they can get.” She slowed down as another thought came into her, head. “Not all men are like that though…” She thought of the perfect man, gentle, sweet, caring, and kind… That's what she was looking for. “Father never understood what I could see in his eyes…” She thought about the red eyes that were shadowed by long, sleek black hair. Dressed in fine robes, but never smiling… at least out of kindness. “The only time he ever smiled was when he looked me up and down the first time. Ugh… Why did Father want me to marry that… that dog! Naraku doesn't love me…” Adriana turned away from the thought.
 
She continued to walk farther down the road, until she heard something behind her. She looked back and saw three men walking brusquely towards her. When they had seen her look back, they looked at each other and started running after her. Her heart jumped, and she started running. Her nimble limbs were strong, but worn out from walking around the town. The men were slowly catching up on her. She dived into the forest next to the road and ran hard. She had already lost her shoes, as the branches were whipping her across her face.
 
Rustling noises followed her; the men had entered the forest too. She continued running, fast as she could. She tripped and had her foot caught in a tree root. The men quickly showed up and almost stepped on her. Adriana tried to scream, but the most massive of the three men cupped his hand over her mouth, while the other held her arms and free leg down. The massive one smiled with green teeth like that of the boy.
 
“You were rude to my boy, time a woman like you learn what she's for!” He ripped off the shoulder of the strap and stared at the large tit that bounced from the clothing.
 
“I bet ya she's fresh!” A thin man said eagerly as he held down her arms. The three men smiled. Then all looked at each other, and frowned.
 
“She's mine first, she pushed my son.” The massive man growled. The two others scoffed.
 
“It was my idea!” A younger guy, very strong, held her leg.
 
“I was the one who saw her first! In the tavern!” The skinny one retorted. All three continued to argue, as Adriana waited helplessly for them to settle themselves on a deal. She looked around and saw something from the corner of her eye. It disappeared, but she could have sworn that she saw fur. The men had stopped arguing, she stared back them.
 
“What was that?” The young man squinted around. Another rustling of the leaves sounded. Her heart pounded. The men could runaway from danger, but she had to get her foot uncaught first.
 
The young man reached up her leg, under the skirt. Her skin became aroused by the touch, she whimpered.
“She likes that…” The young man knew what he was doing. Slowly creeping closer and closer to what he wanted. She wriggled in horror; she didn't want it to happen. “She loves this… don't you, sweets?” The other two just stared. He took his hand away from the skirt and went up her shirt instead.
 
He started cupping his hand around her breast, until something emerged form the brush. It was a very large beast. He had black and brown fur that was ruffled from lying on the ground. It growled and its ears went back. The men all jumped up to try beating off the massive wolf, but it large white teeth sent are their green ones chattering as the ran away, leaving Adriana stuck and in trouble. The wolf towered above her, but gave her a suspicious stare with his golden eyes. She pulled her shirt up, and tucked her breast underneath the shirt. She never kept her eyes off the wolf, started to get up when the beast knocked her backwards. She fell back and hit her head against the ground.
 
She felt a tongue against her cheek as she passed out…