InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ Outwitted ❯ Dobby ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Outwitted*

Chapter 9: Dobby

*BOP*

Kagome gave the house elf called Dobby her famous death glare and bopped him on the head for the 100th time in the past 10 minutes. She followed the bop with a swift and sharp kick sending him flying through the air into the wall. All Harry did was wince at every hit the poor house elf received. There was just no reasoning with Kagome on this matter. And he certainly didn’t want to be on the receiving end of her anger. It was horrifying, scaring even.

“What kind of an idiot are you?” Kagome asked her voice but a deadly whisper.

“What?” Dobby asked fearful of her with good reason.

“You say that you are trying to protect Harry, yet you could have seriously injured him a number of times this past year! I should really kill you now and save myself the trouble later. But I won’t, you try anything else to hurt him and I will personally make you go through hell, feel unimaginable pain. Do. You. Understand?” Kagome bit out coldly to the stupid elf and dragged Harry back to the dormitories away from that insufferable fool.

Dobby had come to confess his sins when Harry and Kagome were in the infirmary. It was obviously a very bad idea. Kagome had been furious and Harry was equally mad, not that he took his angers out on the elf, Kagome on the other hand had no such reservations about hitting the elf, whacking him around a bit. With her broken arm none the less. Harry mentally reminded himself to never get on her bad side. She even used Incendio a fire-lightning curse, burning Dobby.

Kagome growled loudly at anyone and everyone in the hall. Over half of the first half of the school year had past. The year started a bit differently. It had started in winter for some odd reason. In December. Kagome had done a lot of fighting against people and things trying to harm Harry. Kagome glanced at Harry’s form, leaning over and tapping his shoulder. He blinked twice before focusing on Kagome’s concerned face.

“Are you all right?”

“Just thinking.” Harry replied not really hearing her words.

“Hn.” Kagome resumed dragging him along to the common room.

When they arrived at the Gryffindor common room Kagome could have groaned at her bad luck. There, standing in front of her were the Weasley twins. Kagome suddenly had a very naughty idea. Kagome sauntered up to the two startled twins and offered them a piece of candy each. They took it readily, swallowing it in one gulp. Kagome smirked, they blinked and both shrugged secretly wondering who that sexy smirk was for while inconspicuously glancing at her.

‘Well, what they don’t know can’t hurt them...much.’ Kagome thought.

“HOLY BLOODY HELL! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!” Oliver screamed at the twins.

They glanced at each other and let out a frightened very girl like yelp. Both had turned into some twisted hybrid of a pig and fox. George’s head was that of a fox while he had the body of a pig. Fred was the opposite having the head of a pig and body of a fox.

“AHHHHHHH!!!!!” The twins screeched in unison dashing out of the room as fast as their new forms could carry them straight to the infirmary. Kagome chuckled and Harry laughed at what Kagome did. Oliver just looked shocked, then her turned to see the pair in the corner. Harry was leaning on Kagome’s shoulder for support. He wiped a tear away from his eye, attempting to control himself.

“What was that?” Harry asked amused.

“That was enchanted candy that turns it’s consumer into what their personality is most like.” Kagome said amusement clear in her voice. “Fox for cunning, sneaky, personalities, playful and pranksters. A pig for well...pigs. They did after all just take the candy without questioning it’s edibility.”

“Can you teach me how to do that?” Harry asked excited at the prospect.

“Of course. When you finish your homework.” Kagome replied.

“Aww...Kagome! Please!!!” Harry whined.

Homework!” Kagome laughed softly, evilly as he pouted. He got right to work as he saw the stern look Kagome gave him.

Kagome glanced at Oliver and offered him a small smile. She found herself warming up to some of the people around her. Oliver just happened to be one of them.

“Good Evening Wood.” Kagome greeted.

“Good Evening Kagome.” Oliver said looking into her warmer blue eyes.

She smiled and went back to helping Harry with his work. As he gathered the concept Kagome went on to reading the mystery novel that had captured her attention for the time. Oliver kept glancing at her and unknown to the three occupants of the room was Dobby watching the whole interaction with rapt interest. That is until Kagome turned and glared at him.

“L-lady Kagome.” Dobby exclaimed coming out of his hiding spot surprising Oliver and Harry.

“Dobby.” Kagome warned.

“Sorry! Stupid Dobby Stupid!!!!” Dobby said banging a lamp against his head.

Kagome’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance as she snatched the lamp from his hands and set him on the couch next to her. She glanced at the little house elf who was practically shaking in fear, looking around the room paranoid. Kagome snickered softly causing the house elf to look ready to bolt in fear. Kagome cast Incarcerous binding Dobby to keep him from moving. Or running rather.

“Ah!!!I’m stuck, I’m stuck!” He cried making Kagome crack up laughing. Oliver and Harry didn’t get it, of course they didn’t know what she did. Kagome let him out of her binds, he disappeared absolutely terrified and silently wondering if he would be attacked. Again. He seemed to be getting attacked a lot.

“What happened?” Oliver asked Harry.

“I have no idea.” Harry replied looking over at the hysterically laughing Kagome.

“I’m not sure I want to know.”

A/n: There we go another revised chapter. Hope you liked it.