InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Seventh Year ❯ Chapter two; Hogwarts Express ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I'm trying to update every day or so. So I hope you enjoy the chapter. As always please review. It keeps me motivated.

Disclaimer: I own neither story. I like to mess with other author's characters though. So please don't sue.

Chapter Two

I wanted to kill my cousin when I got to London. London people were snobs! They tended to look down on people who weren't from there. Kings Cross was a large station. I found platform nine and ten without a problem but for some reason I couldn't find 9 .

So needless to say I was in a very bad mood when the clock said ten to eleven. I had only a few more minutes to find the platform and I was about to give up until I saw some oddly dressed people. They looked all drab in their black clothing. It was if they were in morning. There were two fire red heads and one girl that had extremely bushy brown hair. They were led between platforms nine and ten by a rather large but kind looking red headed woman.

I was about to turn and leave until I heard her say, "Come dears. This way, the train leaves in about eight minutes." She said this all softly and the kids looked depressed, as if someone had died.

Gathering up my courage and plastering a bright fake smile on my face I walked up to them.

When I saw the muggle girl walk up to us I tried to catch my mum's attention but she was off in her own world. Since Harry's death we all have been depressed. My mum took it the hardest though.

Harry had been like part of the family. He was Hermione's and mine best friend and now he was gone and You-Know-Who was truly at full power. Hermione was still the only one who would say his name and she still did like he was going to jump out of the next corner and attack.

Fred and George's joke shop was blossoming but they too have almost lost their-spirit. As far as I know they only keep it open for Harry's memory. After all he had given them the money to open it.

As the muggle girl waked up I shared a glance at Hermione. We both were wondering what she was doing.

"Excuse me," she addressed my mother smiling bright, "But I couldn't help but over here."

"Yes dear?" she asked at the stranger.

"I was wondering if you could show me the way to platform 9 's."

"Oh are you a first year? You look must older than eleven though."

She frowned at this and shook her head, "Naw. I'm just going because Albus Dumbledore offered me a job," laughing softly she said, "I'm much older than eleven."

I stared at her when she said this. How did a muggle know Dumbledore? I guess she wasn't a muggle after all.

"Of course dear," she said distractedly. "All you have to do is walk through the barrier."

She frowned then shrugged, "All right." She turned but not before I heard her mutter, "I've down stranger things."

As she left the three of us walked across the barrier to our last year at Hogwarts.

When I went across the barrier I was surprised. There were kids everywhere. Most seem depressed, but others were laughing at something. There were also kids that seemed nervous and other seemed scared to death.

As the train whistle sounded I made sure my bow was still secure around my back. I had a small suitcase I was carrying as well as a shoulder bag. I looked around as the whistle sounded again before getting on the train.

I found an empty compartment and threw my things on the ground. The train had taken off at exactly eleven o'clock. It was a nice train. The train was the Hogwarts Express and it was a bright scarlet. Inside the compartment were nice plush seats and I was starting to nod off when my compartment suddenly opened.

Again I thank those who review.