InuYasha Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction ❯ The Seventh Year ❯ Chapter Three: The strange girl ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hello! I'm trying to update every day or so. So I hope you enjoy the chapter. As always please review. It keeps me motivated.

Disclaimer: I own neither story. I like to mess with other author's characters though. So please don't sue.

I know this chapter is rather short but they are going to get longer pretty soon.

************

Chapter Three

Ron, Ginny and I were trying to find an empty compartment but there were none. We finally found one that just had a girl in it. As we opened the door she snapped awake and went for a package that was by her until she saw it was just the people she had seen outside.

The girl was strange. I could tell she wasn't British. She had raven black hair and smokey blue eyes. If I was right I think she was Japanese but she knew how to speak English.

"Is it all right if we share the compartment with you?"

"Yeah," she said as she motioned for us to come it.

She moved her things off the seat and sat them on the shelf above our heads.

Ginny took the seat beside her and Ron and I took seats beside each other. The girl looked weary and tired. Her wrist was also in a cast.

Trying to make conversation I asked, "So how'd break your wrist?"

She looked at me and answered, "Someone who wanted me dead gripped just a little too hard and it snapped."

"Oh," I said silencing as I thought about Harry's death. Tears threatened to spill but I blink them away as the sky started to darken. When the food cart went by Ron went out and grab some for every one.

The strange girl just started outside as he came back in. As we ate she still just stared blankly outside until she asked, "So what are your guy's names?"

"I'm Hermione and this is Ron and Ginny. What's yours?"

"Kagome."

"Oh so you are Japanese."

She nodded as she turned back to the window. It was quite for awhile until someone opened the door and they weren't friendly people.

***************

I looked up again as the door opened. Three of the stupidest looking boys I have ever seen stood in the doorway. Actually the smallest stood in the doorway and the other two blocked the hallway. As the smallest came in (followed by his two goons) he smirked at Hermione and Ron and even Ginny.

They all looked grim and even tired. I got the feeling that they hated these guys, probably more than I hated Naraku and Inuyasha.

"So look at he petty potty fan-club," the smallest drawled in a silky sweet voice. I immediately despised him and I didn't even know him.

I glanced at my three compartment mates and I saw they looked about to jump up and attack these boys.

Sighing I stood up to make my presence known. The blond glared at me and I glared right back.

"Who are you? Another fan member?"

"I don't know who you are, but I will tell the headmaster of your impertinence."

"Oh and how will you do that?"

"Young man you are on dangerous grounds. I am a professor and the head master will hear of this."

He looked at me and nodded with a sick smiled, but before he left he said, "He was just a beginning. Mud-bloods and Muggle Lovers will be next!"

*************

Thanks for the reviews. Keep them coming!

Also I will note be updating my other stories until I have finished this one. I am almost finished and will start uploading two chapters a day starting tomorrow. Til then hope you enjoy!