InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Hells' Renegades ❯ Tears ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Airy: Well everyone I'm about to blown away Hurricane Frances so while I cling to my dear computer for my, oh so pathetic life here is another horrible story. Hope u enjoy. Now if u would please excuse me I have some things to go and cry over.

Inu: Awww shut up nobody cares about u so get over it.

Airy: …0.o…

~P.O.V.'s~

`Thoughts'

(Author's notes)

*other things*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kagome's P.O.V~

"Hey, sis, are you going to tell them?" I heard my brother ask as he sat on my bed.

"No…not yet anyway." I heard myself reply never straying from task.

"When are you going to tell him?" Stopping from my task I turned to look at him. His dark brown hair tasseled around, his inquisitive dark eyes searching my face for an answer, his lean and slender form sitting against the wall.

"I shall tell them when the time is right…it is not right at the moment." I sighed standing up and walking over to the bed. Sitting down I looked over at him and gently brushed his hair away with the back of my hand.

"Mother has told me that we shall be going to Kimoko-chan's village." I stiffened at the mention of them leaving, my hand still on his face. Snapping out of my daze I felt my brother pulling me closer to him. Relaxing I laid my head down on his lap and cuddled against his strong form, I could feel him run his fingers through my thick dark locks.

"When are you leaving?" I whispered not so sure if I wanted to know the answer, but knowing that I would have found out anyway.

"We leave in two days." A lone tear slid down my face onto his lap.

"…I…*sob*…see." I chocked trying to stop the tears that threatened to fall. His arms tightened around me in a hug.

"Let it out sis. You can cry just this once." And I did, I let it out. My tears flowed heavily down my face onto his lap, I coughed and chokes in sadness, my arms wrapping around his waist.

"I shall miss you guys." I mumbled as my tears slowed down.

"As shall we sis, as shall we." That was the last thing I heard before sleep finally claimed me. I woke the next morning to the sound of my alarm clock buzzing. Slamming my hand down on it to turn it off I sat up slowly, the morning rays shining into my room, the smell of bacon filtered into my room.

"Stupid, alarm clock you should die a slow agonizing death." I growled tumbling off the bed and landing with a loud thump on the floor. "God damn it." I whined rubbing my now sore ass.

"KAGOME BREAKFEST." I heard my mother yell.

"BE DOWN IN A MINUTE." Standing up I walked towards my dresser only to fall back down. "Aawwww hell this is not my fucking day." Groaning I detangling the blankets that were wrapped around my legs. Standing up I kicked the blankets away and strode over to my closet. `I need a life.'

~End P.O.V.~

"Yo ugly you up yet?" Souta yelled banging on the door. Yanking the door open Kagome watched as Souta fell over. "About damn time, ugly." Souta huffed making Kagome's eye twitch in annoyance.

"Souta?"

"Yes, ugly?" Souta responded standing up giving Kagome a questioning look.

"You had better FUCKING RUN." Kagome screamed chasing Souta down the steps. "When I get my hands on ya you are going to die." Turning the corner Kagome say Souta run right into her mom.

"What in the world is all this yelling and running about?" Kiki asked giving a look over of her two children as they struggled for breath.

"No…nothing mom." Kagome huffed regaining her breath.

"…right, well g…" Knock, knock, knock. "I'll get it." Watching her leave Souta kicked Kagome in the knee making her wince in pain.

"Why, you." Grabbing him, Kagome put him in a head lock and ruffed his hair up. "What happened to the sweet and loving brother from last night?" Ruffing his hair again.

"Hugh…he died and went to hell, now get the fuck off me." Souta commanded squirming around.

"Nope not going to." Kagome grinned as she ruffed his hair up more.

"Wipe that grin off your face right now young lady and release your brother." Kiki commanded making Kagome let off her brother and to look at her mother.

"*Cough, cough* I think it would be wise if you put some clothes on miss." A young man responded blushing a deep shade of red as he stared at Kagome. Cocking her head to the side Kagome looked down and gave a soft epp as she realized she was only clad in her Victoria Secret undergarments.

"…0.o…" Bolting up the stairs Kagome ran to her room and slammed the door shut making her brother laugh,

"What a dork." Souta laughed sitting on the sofa. Stopping his laughter Souta stared at his mom and then at the five men clad in a type of uniform he had never seen. "If you are here for my sister then you can forget it." Souta voiced in an icy tone making the occupants hair on there arms rise all except his mother who stared there perfectly quietly.

"There's nothing you can do about it boy." A tall man replied. Looking at him Souta noticed he was very elegant his blonde hair was slicked back in a very cock manner his piercing blue eyes glaring daggers at him. Smirking Souta leaned back into the sofa.

"Don't be so sure about that." Kagome answered stepping into the room, sporting black baggy pants which covered her feet and dragged on the floor. A black halter top with a blue dragon on it, black combat boots poking out when she walked.

"He can't do anything to us." The guy that talked to her earlier replied. Smirking Kagome looked at Souta nodding her head.

"Very well then, shall we prove that?" Kagome questioned walking towards the door, Souta following her.

"May your souls rest in peace." Kiki voiced bowing to the five men making them sweat drop. Quickly walking out the noticed as the young boy peeled his clothes off. Revealing a very well defined chest that rippled when he moved.

"Let's get this over with." Souta remarked getting into a fighting position.

"Ready…FIGHT."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome: 0.0…damn that was cool I so kick ass in this story!

Inu: Pffth yeah right.

Kagome: *glares* SIT, SIT, SIT

Airy:…0.o…

Kagome: hope u enjoy and don't forget to review.

Shippo: Ja Ne everyone

Airy:…0.o…