InuYasha Fan Fiction / Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Hells' Renegades ❯ FIGHT ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Kagome: Well currently our beloved writer Airy is still out of it. (looks over at Airy)
 
Shippo: Stupid baka hanyou.
 
Kagome: …Yep she's still out of it, well guess that means I get to shag Justin. *Grins wickedly*
 
Airy: Go near him and u shall die. *Transforms into true form*
 
Kagome:…0.o…
 
Airy: That's what I thought *grins* well people I hope you like Ch. 2.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
*Last time*
 
“Let's get this over with.” Souta remarked getting into a fighting position.
 
“Ready…FIGHT.”
 
*Now*
 
Dodging an attack Souta charged forward aiming for the blond guy, flipping over him Souta hit him on his pressure point knocking him out, landing Souta looked at the four remaining men.
 
“Who's next?” Souta taunted as he cracked his knuckles, a smirk forming on his face.
 
“I am you punk.” Grinning Souta looked at his appointment and made a quick observation of him, noticing his lean frame showing years of swordsman ship, his rough callused hands.
 
“Bring it on.” Souta remarked as he walked forward. Watching from affair Kagome saw the raw rage in her brother's next opponent, his violet eyes revealing his emotions, his dirty blond hair wiping against his face.
 
“Get him Jinosa.” Cocking her head Kagome leaned to the right to see who had shouted, noticing the three remaining soldiers left. “Kick his skinny ass.” Growling Kagome looked at the guy, his blue eyes revealing the frustration and excitement, his slicked back hair falling from its place.
 
“Yeah that's it Jinosa make him suffer for taunting us.” Shifting her eyes over Kagome spotted the guy who had informed her of her situation when they first came, finally taking in his features for the first time Kagome noticed his black hair and dark brown eyes, his lean and muscular body, feeling a gaze on her Kagome shifter her eyes to the side of her.
 
“What's so interesting?” Kagome asked as she turned to face him. “See something you like?” She snapped as she sauntered her way towards him, his eyes never leaving her.
 
“In fact I do.” His calm collected voice responded making Kagome shiver, noticing this he smirked as he circled her. “So you are the supposed Renegade? That we were sent to retrieve…a girl?” Growling Kagome's eyes turned black.
 
“I'll show you girl.” Kagome seethed as she punched him in the mouth, hearing a crack. Not giving him a chance to recover, Kagome jumped kick him in the ribs sending flying back into the trees.
 
“You shouldn't have done that.” A voice whispered in her ear, spinning around Kagome crouched down onto the ground and knocked him off of his feet, hearing a soft grunt as he landed, easing herself up Kagome found her self slammed into a tree, opening her eyes Kagome found herself staring into crystal clear blue eyes.
 
“Look what I caught.” He whispered as he nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck making the hairs on the back of her neck rise up.
 
“Not so tough now are you?” The guy she had knocked down asked as he pushed himself off the ground and dusted the dirt off of his pants.
 
“I'll show you tough.”
 
~With Souta and Jinosa~
 
“What do you want with my sister?” Souta asked as he twisted Jinosa's arm behind his back making him cringe in pain. “What…do…you…want…with…my…sister? ” He asked again twisting Jinosa's arm more.
 
“Aggggghhhhhhh…we…had…*pant*…ord ers to…*pant*…retrieve her and to bring her to…*gasp*…to Zaft.” Jinosa replied as he gasped in pain, grinning Souta hit Jinosa's pressure point knocking him out. Hearing a yell Souta looked over and watched as his sister kneed one of the soldiers in the crotch.
 
“Shit she's gone Berserker.” Souta heard one of the soldiers yell as he helped his fallen comrade, looking back at Kagome Souta noticed her blank eyes…his worst fear was finally coming true.
 
“Damn it.” Souta snapped as he ran over to his sister who was currently kicking the soldier's asses. Spinning around Kagome turned back to the soldier who she kneed in the crotch and watched as he slowly eased himself off of the ground.
 
“Seems you just can't get the point,” Kagome sighed as she strided over towards him. “I guess I'll just have to teach you.” Snickering Kagome kicked him in the stomach sending him rolling on the ground, hearing him moan in pain, grinning Kagome turned her attention to the two remaining soldiers who were slowly backing up. “And where do you two think you are going?”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Airy: And I shall end it there until the next chapter. I hope you all enjoy my, oh so horrible story and if you co…
 
Inu: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Smacks Airy across the face* I'M TIRED OF HEARING YOUR ANNOYING VOICE.
 
Airy: *glares at Inu* you're going to pay for that. *Whispers in deadly voice sending shivers through all of the occupants in the room*
 
Sango: 0.0…well…i…its…time…to…go
 
Kagome: *nods head in agreement* yep time to go *runs out of the room, Sango following her, screams of pain can be heard*