InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Pure of Heart ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Welcome to chapter #3 Hahaha I'm kinda feeling better and I had to baby sit again today but I decided I would post this soon this chappie is dedicated to KageOokami69 from Media Miner. Thanks again I guess I write better than I thought. So any way on with the story. Woohoo I went to the Fat Flake Festival on Saturday. For those of you who don't know what that is it basically is celebrating the opening of the skiing/snowboarding season in Utah. Personally I hate sports but they had cool music and I got to spray paint a t-shirt so I'm happy. .
Disclaimer- I don't own either of them
Last Time
“Who's Kurama-sama? I've never met someone with that name.”
“He's here right now in my office. He said you might say that, but he says to assure you that you've met. You'll probably recognize him when you see him he's not exactly a forgettable person,” the man rambled again. Why am I not getting a good feeling from this? Kagome thought as she was lead down to the superintendent's office.
Okaa-san?!
Kagome was lost in her thoughts.Who the hell is Kurama-sama?! I mean he would have to mental to send me to some high-class school, and it's not even like I know him. How would I meet a famous business man? She ran into Tamaki's back owww. She looked around him and realized they were there “Sorry,” she whispered, but gone was the crazy, escaped from the asylum look in his eyes. He looked like a conservative business man. Man Kagome thoughtif there is ever a bad case of bipolar he is definitely one.
Breathing in deeply, Kagome straightened her shoulders Mr. Suou opened the mahogany door just as a loud shout came out of the room, “Okaa-san!!”
“Okaa-san!” the strangely familiar voice yelled. Seeing only a flash of red hair, the figure did a giant glomp hug that knocked her to the floor. Quickly realizing what he had done the figure quickly got off her and pulled her up..
Looking at the figure, it took Kagome a while to realize who he was, but the red hair and green eyes were a dead giveaway. “Shippo?” she asked. “Hi Okaa-san,” Shippo said back. “Wow you've grown! How old are you anyway?” Kagome said happy to know she actually knew the person in the room. “Oh about 23 now,” the overly excited Shippo said.
A little disturbed by the 23 year old calling a 16 year old mom (AN okay I know the age with Kagome is messed up but deal with it!!) Mr. Suou quickly interrupted. “Excuse me who are you? Kurama-sama is supposed to be here right now to meet the student he is supporting.”
The happy, child like gleam instantly disappeared from Shippo's eyes. “Me and my comrade are here as a replacement for Kurama-sama. He says to tell to you that he is sorry he was unable to attend the meeting. He had some important business to take care off.” When he said comrade he gestured behind him at the other figure that had been completely overlooked since he didn't have a giant entrance.
“Kouga?” a confused Kagome said. The Ookami demon hadn't changed all that much. Well he wasn't wearing that cave man outfit and his tail had miraculously disappeared other than that he was the same. “I'm so confused…” Kagome said. “Hey Kagome-san I thought you didn't know anyone high up?” Tamaki said, “Then how do you know these two?”
Sighing Kagome hit her forehead, “It's a long story that I don't wish to share.” Tamaki and his father share the same look, the OMG how did they meet look. She sighed again, “It's not anything bad trust me. So anyway Kouga, Shippo you want to tell me who Kurama-sama is? Is it Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Naraku, because seriously, nothing will surprise me at this point.”
“Uhh,” Shippo scratched the back of his head, “we're actually not allowed to tell you that, he said he wanted it to be a surprise” Kouga gave a look to the other two in the room, “and your not allowed to tell her either. But your still my woman” Kagome shrugged at least I have a gender now so at least it's not Kagura or dare I say the dead hoe's name….. Kikyo.” An involuntary shiver passed through her body. “Ok from now on she is being referred to `The hoe that must not be named'. Okay?”
Holding the laughter in Kouga and Shippo gave her a thumbs up. Giving each other a look Mr. Suou was the first to respond, “I thought you said you had no ties in the business world?” “Because just about everyone you named is famous in their own way most are in the business world,” finished Tamaki.
A very confused Kagome just stood there, “Okay I think this may be enough for the reunion stuff can we just cover all of the stuff we came here for then you can get back to catching up,” a also confused Mr. Suou said shesh how could she meet these people and not know who they are they rarely put their barriers partially and here they are acting like children, thought Mr. Suou.
“Fine with me since some people over there aren't being nice and telling me who Kurama is we might as well start,” said Kagome To bad Inuyasha wasn't here I could sit the answer out of him. “So why did I need to come talk to you anyway?”
Taken aback by her blunt speech Mr. Suou answered, “Well seeing as your grades weren't the best……” Kagome snorted, “Best? Mine were almost the worst in the class except for the class junkie.” “As I was saying we were planning on having Kyouya Ootori if that is acceptable for you two?” Shippo's eyes twinkled, “Plenty that kid is an interesting one to say the least.” “Yes but my one concern is the club he is part of.. there aren't exactly good role models in that club” Kouga coughed.
That sent Tamaki straight to his corner of despair. Giving a look at the mushrooms that Tamaki was growing she said, “Yes cause I've been surrounded by good role models recently like Inuyasha or perhaps Naraku. Yes if I took after either of them I would be all set for life. They inspire such a feel good attitude neh?” This perked Tamaki straight up, “Ah thank you hime, you would be surrounded by only courteous people except for the twins but they are harmless.”
“Just like the time they let the python loose in the school,”(AN doesn't that sound like them?) Shippo said smirking. Kagome hit him on the backside off the head. “Okaa-san, why did you hit me?” he said partially crying. “Because I'm pretty sure that you were involved in that some way or another if only we had thought of that with Inuyasha……” Kagome went into a wistful daydream.
Snapping out of it she said smiling evilly, “So is that it?” Shippo had a strange sensation that if Inuyasha ever ran into Kagome again he would meet a python. Mr. Suou was disturbed by the smile frozen on Kagome's face how did I ever let a person like this in my school? “Yes that is it. You may go back to your blast from the past episode.” He said dismissing him
After they left the room Mr. Suou strictly said to the blonde bipolar person, “You and the Host Club will escort her around the school when school starts for at least a week.” Not wanting to anger his father who could dispose of the Host Club he bowed shallowly
So who likes it?? Hahaha all of your guesses were wrong it was not Inuyasha or Sesshomaru and I was never planning on having either them there either. So anyway I would like to say the only reason this chapter was finished was because of my fabulous radio station www. Pandora .com (no spaces duh). Also I want to say that my gaia account was hacked so if anyone is very nice and wants the next review to be super fast please send donations to MoonRidder (you can also add me as your friend but send me a PM that you read my story). Have a nice day
ScorpieGal