InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ The Pure of Heart ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks to all of you who actually reviewed unlike the people who just read. I'm writing this while I am sick during my UEA weekend and tomorrow I have to baby-sit….. sigh. BTW sorry the last chapter was so short I'm making this one much longer.
Disclaimer- seriously if I owned either of these wouldn't I want to make it into the anime and or manga, so no, I don't own it.
Anyway on with the story Chapter #2!!
Last time-
“His name is Sesshomaru,” shit this isn't going to turn out well I can already see that happening. By this point Kagome reached her house with a quick bye she ran up their shrine steps running almost as fast as Inuyasha, only to get stopped by her mom.
“What is it mom if I stop now those people down there will catch up and that won't end well” Kagome said huffing her lungs out
“Kagome did you try for the entrance exam for Ouran High?” Kagome's mom said, “Because I don't remember you telling me you did.”
“Of course not we would either have to be rich or me be super smart like that girl Haruhi from class 3b” Kagome paused, “Why?”
“Because you just got accepted,” she said.
Ugly Yellow Dresses
“Hahaha that's funny so why did you really stop me,” Kagome said trying to figure what the hell is going on. Her mother sighed and handed her an envelope. “Just read it,” she stated. Carefully pulling the letter out and unfolding it Kagome read over the letter.
Dear Miss. Higurashi Kagome;
You have been accepted to Ouran High School. We are fully aware of all of the days you had missed at Shikon High (I know that is overdone but I couldn't think of anything else) and you will have to take tutoring lessons from a Miss. Fujioka Haruhi to catch you up. We would like a reply by the 21 of June.
From
Meiko Suzumiya
Secretary for Ouran high school
“Oh. My. God.” Kagome said, “This is not happening! I didn't even take the test for Christ's sake!” “Kagome… Kagome!” her mother yelled. “You need to calm down you need to think clearly. Why look the gift horse in the mouth you should take this opportunity. It could help you along in life you might even be able to go to college,” her mom was rambling now.
“Ok, Ok fine mom I'll go just hope this isn't a mistake,” Kagome sighed. I mean seriously would Ouran take me in with the grades and the money status I'm in?
A few days before school starts
“NO WAY!!” yelled Kagome. “This is a school for rich people and yet they come up with that monstrosity.” She was standing in front of her uniform which strangely enough was paid for. As my mom said don't look a gift horse in the mouth Kagome thought shrugging.
Calming down she said to the lady who handed her the uniform, “Is there any other uniform I can possibly wear?” Giving Kagome a weird look, “But this is the look is all the rage among the young girls.” Taking another deep breath, “Is there another uniform I could wear.” “Well I guess you could wear a boy's uniform if you must, but are you sure I think this would look amazing on you,” the lady said holding up the ugly yellow uniform.
Putting her hands together and saying a silent prayer of thanks Kagome said, “I think I will be fine with the boy's uniform I've kinda worn skirts a little to much over the past year or two so pants should be a nice change for me.” A little much? Kagome thought I have basically wearing that short skirt 24/7 for almost two years now.
“So can I get a boy's uniform please,” she said with her best imitation of Shippo begging for candy. The lady finally gave up and went back and grabbed Kagome the other uniform. “Arigato,” slightly bowing Kagome walked off. As soon as she was out of the room she did her completely impromptu happy dance, laughing, skipping, and jumping. At least until she ran into someone, a big some one.
“Gomenasai,” she said bowing not even looking up. “Ah so we have another beautiful hime with us this year and what is your name hime?” a flirtatious voice. Looking up wondering who the hell was actually talking like that only to be greeted with the sight of a blonde male. Raising an eyebrow she replied bluntly, “Who the hell are you?”
The man quickly retreated to his corner of despair (AN-we all know who that is….) and started to grow mushrooms. Slowly walking over to the guy and poking him on the shoulder, “Are you okay…..um what is your name?” The guy quickly revived from his previous depression, “Why I am Tamaki Suou and I am the Prince of your dreams hime.” This guy obviously escaped from somewhere so I better play nice or he'll get back into that weird depression thing again Kagome thought.
Before she had completed that mental conversation with herself she said, “Really I've never heard that before. What are you going to ask me next, if I'll bear your child?” Mentally slapping herself she quickly said, “Sorry that was my alter-ego speaking. So what are you doing at school its spring break?”
“Ah my beautiful hime my father wanted to speak to me and he was currently busy getting ready for some new student who supposedly is being sponsored by some really unsociable business tycoon. He wanted me to show her around. So anyway hime so why are you here during spring break?”
“I'm a new student, and no as far as I know I am not being sponsored by a business tycoon. I've been sick for along time so I'm not exactly very good in school. I'm not sure how I got in here either; my family isn't exactly a rich one. So what does your father do here?”
“Oh he's just the superintendent so what is your name hime?” Tamaki said. Mentally slapping herself again she mumbled, “Kagome Higurashi, but why should it matter you look like you're a junior I'm just a freshman it's not like we're going to see each other much.” “My, my, hime you obviously didn't you do your homework on this school I am the president of The Host Club!” He pulled a dramatic pose.
Why, am I not surprised? Kagome sighed. “Err well I think I need to go now I actually have to go talk with your father no...” She was interrupted by a loud yelling down the hallway, “Tamaki, get back here!” Quickly trying to say his goodbyes to Kagome he was pinned down to the wall. “You will take that girl around the school whether you like it or not we need to stay on good terms with Kurama-sama,” the man yelled at Tamaki. “Umm excuse me do you know the way to the superintendent's office I need to get there rather soon…” Kagome said trying to get the man's attention.
The man turned around and looked at her strangely, “I'm the superintendent. You're Higurashi Kagome?” “Last time I checked,” she replied trying not to be too sarcastic. I've already made a great impression on his son…. “Well I was expecting a little more than this from Kurama-sama's high praise of her.” He mumbled. “Excuse me? Would you like to repeat that?” Kagome fumed. “Well as the superintendent of this school I would like to welcome you to our humble school. It's not everyday Kurama-sama sponsors a person, in fact he never does.” The man started to ramble. Quickly cutting him off, “ Who's Kurama-sama? I've never met someone with that name.”
“He's here right now in my office. He said you might say that, but he says to assure you that you've met. You'll probably recognize him when you see him he's not exactly a forgettable person,” the man rambled again. Why am I not getting a good feeling from this? Kagome thought as she was lead down to the superintendent's office.
So what do you guys think so far? Is it interesting? Thank you so much for those of you that reviewed. Oh and here's a special shout out for Bambie (anonymous reviewer) you were my first reviewer so this chappie is dedicated to you!!
BTW I know Tamaki is a little OOC but I kinda needed him to be that way but I'll try to get him back into character soon chapters
Hopefully it'll get better as it comes along
ScorpieGal