InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Kagome's Teacher ❯ How to Conquer A Kistune ( Chapter 15 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Please see all previous chapters…thank you…
 
Chapter 15: How to Conquer A Kistune
 
“Talking”
Thinking
`Hiei'
`Youko'
`Kurama'
 
WARNING LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING LEMON WARNING
 
 
 
It had been a couple days since Raven had awakened. Kurama had formed some sort of odd companionship with the Taiyoukai. That didn't mean he didn't stray far from Raven who seemed more content to stay with her new sister. Hiei was still hiding somewhere but the kistune had a feeling that eventually the hybrid would sort out his feelings for the miko. Until that time he had some contemplating of his own. He had been trying…more or less to get close to Raven but she was eluding his attempts. Youko had gone into a deep sleep and was unreachable which gave the red headed avatar time to pursue the demoness without the hentai's thoughts. Not that his own were much better, Raven was still in heat.
 
The figure watched their prey as the red head kistune wandered to his chambers after dinner. The figure smirked as they slipped into the shadows to follow. It had taken several talks with a close companion for the figure to realize that it wanted the kistune. The figure pulled the large red kimino temporarily revealing shapely legs closer as they stopped outside the kitsune's chambers. Most of the other occupants were on the other side of the palace, the kistune preferring to be closer to the gardens. The figure's own chambers just down the hall. The figure tied the obi around their waist enough to conceal the black outfit beneath. It was now or never.
 
Kurama let out a sigh as his thoughts once again strayed to the demoness. He understood her need for distance because of her heat cycle but it hurt to know that she didn't trust him enough to allow him around her. Lord Sesshomaru smirking at him during dinner didn't help either. Then Raven had mysteriously disappeared during dinner…he closed the door behind him as he walked into his room. He tried again to awaken Youko, desperately needed the companionship but was met with silence within his own mind. Being alone with my thoughts has been dangerous. Kurama thought idly to himself as he heard his door being creped open and then bolted. His eyebrow shot up into his hairline as he spun around to meet his intruder.
 
The figure was dressed in an overly large kimino that engulfed their form. A pair of eyes flashed red before settling back to a lovely dark color. Long dark locks fell helplessly around a lithe frame as Kurama's eyes widened.
 
“Raven…” he breathed heavily as her eyes left their place at her feet to his face. She slowly walked towards him, the kimino draggin on the floor as it slipped revealing a bare shoulder. Kurama swallowed…hard.
 
“I have been thinking.” Raven said is a husky voice that sent shivers down his spine.
 
“Thoughts are dangerous.” Kurama repeated his earlier thoughts. Raven gave a seductive smile that caused Kurama to shift his feet nervously. She stepped closer to him as she laid one of her hands upon his chest. Kurama looked down at the delicate hand upon him before looking down upon her head. Raven's dark eyes did not meet his but stared intently at her own hand upon his chest.
 
“I think I like you.” She whispered. Kurama reached down and forced her to look up at him.
 
“You think you like me?” he asked her, his heart clenching. `Dammit, Youko. Wake the fuck up! She's here and confessing to us!'
 
Silence greeted him.
 
Raven's face grew hard for a moment as Kurama took the chance to trace the scars upon her face with his fingertips.
 
“No.” she whispered and Kurama's hand jerked back. She grabbed his hand and placed it over her heart as she looked up at him. “I know that I like you…perhaps even love.”
 
“Raven.” Kurama whispered to her as he tugged her towards him. He dipped his head and caught her lips in a chaste kiss. Raven tangled her hands in his fiery locks as she pulled back from him a little.
 
“I don't know what to do, Kurama. I have never felt this way with any male before in my entire existence. I am probably doing this all wrong.” She murmured. Kurama chuckled before he took her sweet lips again, this time deepening the kiss. Last time Youko got to taste her, this time it was his turn and Kami she was sweet.
 
“You can do nothing wrong, beautiful.” He whispered in her ear. Raven let out a sigh as her hands clenched in his hair. He slanted his mouth over hers demanding her submission. She happily gave into him, for now anyway.
 
Kurama was in bliss as they somehow found their way to his bed. He still had possession of her sweet cavern as his hand inched its way to her obi.
 
He blinked.
 
He was now currently on his back with Raven straddling him. He raised an eyebrow at her as she shrugged.
 
“I have never experience pleasure with a male before.” She whispered in his ear before she traced the rim of the same ear with her tongue causing him to shiver. “I have only known pain.”
 
“I can change that.” He said huskily in her ear taking the lobe in his mouth and nibbling on it. She gave a violent shiver as she buried her nose in his neck. That statement would have made Youko proud. His hand found the edge of the ridiculous kimino as he started bunching it up, his knuckles dragging against her leg. One hand was fisted at the back of her head as his mouth assaulted her own. Raven's hands were working his shirt off.
 
She suddenly pulled away from him, breathing heavily. Her gaze was heavy and her eyes lidded giving her a sexy wanton look. Kami, did she feel like one. Never had she felt so desired. But this was the night she would take control; she would give it back to him once she felt he deserved it. Raven batted his hands away as her own went to her obi. She slowly and teasingly untied it as Kurama relaxed back and watched her with intense emerald eyes. It should have bothered her that there was no gold within those depths but she was too busy admiring his chest.
 
With her obi in one hand she ran her claws up his sides, trailing them over his nipples and up his arms. Kurama groaned as her mouth worked the same path of his chest. She grasped his hands and pulled them over his head. She leaned up and over him giving him a delectable view of what was beneath the top of that red thing, nothing.
 
While he was busy admiring the view, Raven had worked the obi around his wrists to the headboard. She gave the knot a good look to make sure that he was not going to be getting out of it. She gave his wrists a squeeze as she settled back on him. Kurama raised an eyebrow at her when he felt she had tied his hands.
 
`Kami, Youko wake the fuck up! She's being kinky!!'
 
“What did you do?” he asked her as he tried to twist his hands out of the bond. Raven grinned.
 
“Why, love, I have caught myself a delicious specimen.” She purred as she ran her hands over his chest again. “I get you all to myself.” Her possessive words sent a bolt through his lions as he watched the red kimino fall from her shoulders and pool around her.
 
Kami, she was a tenshi in the flesh.
 
His hungry eyes traced every square inch on her body, lingering on the scars upon her hips.
 
“You're killing me.” He groaned.
 
“You like what you see then?” she raised an eyebrow to mock him as she stretched her arms above her, her dark locks falling in front of her making her look like a mystical creature. He swallowed as her hands trailed to his hakamas. “These will have to go.” She murmured as she began to slowly untie them allowing her hands to ever so slightly run over his evident bulge.
 
He growled deeply.
 
“Untie me.” He demanded. She looked up at him, her hand hovering over him.
 
“No.” she said as she shred his pants. He let out a hiss as she studied him intently.
 
“You like what you see?” he said darkly at her. Raven's eyes snapped up to his as she blushed. She returned her eyes to his more manly attributes. Sure, she hadn't seen many naked men but she was positive that Kurama had to be a perfect specimen. She slowly reached her hand out and wrapped it around his pulsing shaft. A deep throated moan escaped the avatar's lips as she released a wicked grin. She moved her hands steadily down his length, enjoying the whimpers she pulled from the powerful male beneath her. She could feel the bed shake with his strength trying to escape the bonds.
 
It wasn't until she took him in her hot mouth that Kurama thought he would die. She may not have been experienced but the things she was doing with her tongue were working him dangerously. His fists clenched as he gave another violent jerk beneath his vixen.
 
`Youko…' he whimpered in his mind. Damn that kistune! He could get us out of these bonds!
 
Raven gave the mushroom head of the shaft another good lick as she looked up from her place between his legs, still no gold in his eyes. But his intense emerald eyes were looking at her with such a hunger it actually scared her. She shook herself for a moment remembering that she was the one in control right now. Thinking on that control, she wondered how far she could push him before he snapped. She clenched her thighs together to release her own tension before she wrapped her other hand around his shaft before fitting as much of him into her mouth as she could and worked him fast.
 
Kurama's groans and snarls of fury and pleasure echoed in the room as he worked towards not only release of the maddening pleasure his vixen was bestowing on him but from the damn obi that held him.
 
He gave a loud growl as he came within her hot cavern. She swallowed as much of him as she could, forcing herself not to gag at the force of it all. Bits of his cum still dribbled down her mouth as Kurama looked at her through heavy lids as she licked her hands like a cat from all of his release. It didn't take much of her cleanup to turn him on again. Damn, he was harder this time.
 
Kurama's sudden wave of intense pleasure had awakened Youko. He felt disorientated from being awakened early and planned on taking it out on his counterpart.
 
`Red, what the hell was that…' the words trailed off in Kurama's mind as Youko caught sight of Raven straddling them licking cum from her lips. The flash of gold across Kurama's eyes made Raven hesitate. Kurama took his chance and forced his way out of his bondings and pounced on the demoness, pinning her beneath him. Raven let out a squeal as his manly physique was pressed to every inch of her. She purred like a cat when he placed hot open mouth kisses on her neck.
 
`Let me out! Let me out!' Youko was going nuts in the back of his mind.
 
`Finders, keepers.' Kurama panted in his own mind as he took one of her rosy nipples into his mouth causing her arch off the bed. `Besides, I have been trying to wake you up since she tied me up.' Youko pouted but retreated back to watch his vixen in action. He would get his turn.
 
Kurama's mouth continued down, paying homage not only to her breasts but every scar he came across. His tongue swirled around her belly button before dipping in causing her to squirm. He smirked against her skin as he blew hot breath across her damp core.
 
“You're so wet, Raven.” Kurama murmured to her as he slipped a finger through her slick folds. She let out a whimper as she clutched the sheets beneath her. Kurama grinned wickedly. He continued to pump her, watching lazily as she tossed and turned beneath him. When he added his mouth Raven lost it and came hard for her first orgasm of many to come.
 
Raven was coming down from the most fantastic thing she had ever experience. Better than mint chocolate chip ice cream. Kurama prowled back up her body, lying hot kisses here and there as he positioned himself. She buried her hands in his locks as he once again took possession of her mouth.
 
“Kami, Raven. I love you so much.” He ripped his mouth from her. Her dark eyes widened at his declaration before she gave him a tender smile.
 
“I love you too, you damn kinky fox.” Kurama waggled his eyebrows like Miroku causing Raven to laugh. He nuzzled her neck, giving it a nip bringing her attention back to what they were doing. Raven gave a deep moan as he rubbed himself against her core. He grabbed the sides of her face as he kissed her before he plunged himself deep within her. He felt her stiffen beneath him at his intrusion before she shuttered. Though he may have not been claiming her virginity, he would be the only male she experienced pleasure with.
 
`Don't get cocky boy. When she least expects it, it's my turn.' Youko's voice echoed in his mind. But Kurama was too far gone to care. Her hot tight core was clenching his sheath to almost a painful point. He pulled out all the way to the tip before plunging himself back in. Both gave a deep groan at the sensation.
 
“Don't play with me, love.” Raven whispered huskily in his ear. “Take me.” He instantly complied. He drove into her hard and fast, enjoying her cries for me as she slowly brought her to release. She came again, crying his name as she did. He smirked at her, still not having found his own release. He pulled out of her, groaning at the sensation of her insides clutching him as he flipped her over onto her stomach. He pulled her up on her hands and knees as she looked at him over her shoulder. He gave her backside a hungry appreciative stare as he bent over her and positioned himself again.
 
“I thought I would take you like the bitch you are.” He growled in her ear as she whimpered in response. He drove into her again as she shuttered and screamed beneath him. The new position caused him to sink deeper within her depths and she could feel another release steadily coming.
 
`I didn't know my counter part like to talk dirty.' Youko grinned in their mind, enjoying the view. He only received a growl in response, Kurama to far gone in the carnal art of mating. When Raven came the third time, it was more powerful than the last and cried out his name. Kurama groaned as he released himself within her. Feeling her depths milk him for all he was worth. Both collapsed onto the bed, a mess of sweating tangled limbs. He gently eased himself out of her, earning his beautiful vixen another groan. He rolled onto his back taking her with him as she lay upon his chest tracing unknown designs. He kissed the top of her dark head as he felt her breathing ease and the strong spicy scent of her heat disappear.
 
`There will never be another.' Kurama thought to his counter part. Youko was quiet for the most part though he could feel the arousal coming off the silver kistune.
 
`Nothing will ever harm her if I have a say.' Youko said quietly as he watched the demoness's slumbering form. Kurama silently agreed with his counter part, allowing his exhausted body to join her in sleep.
 
 
 
A/N: You like?? Haha…I DID! Whoa…I must be crazy because I am immediately going to begin on the Kagome/Hiei lemon in the next chapter! A double lemon whammy…BAM!! Haha…remember to review, I value everyone's opinion.