InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Love can Overcome all Odds ❯ The New Moon Addition ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love Can Over Come All Odds
Chapter 7. The New Moon Addition
"So let me get this straight, you turn into a human form at a new moon?" Hiei asked baffled.
"Yup, me and Inu-chan." Iyudaka smiled.
888
Hiei shook his head. This is no time for reminiscing.
"Calm down, Hiei, she'll be fine. She's a strong girl." Shikka said trying to reassure Hiei.
"I know it's just . . ." Hiei was actually acting very nervous.
"It's normal to be nervous you're going to be a father." Shikka said trying to comfort him. She might not have liked him but he was in love with his best friend, and the father of their child. She didn't want to admit it but she kind of like the little guy.
"Oh great." Hiei said with sarcasm. "I get to be called that specialannoying word Daddy!"
"Iyu called father Papa." Inuyasha chimed in. "And Iyume calls me Papa." It's been four years since Hiei and Iyudaka met. Kagome and Inuyasha are married/mated and have a three year old little girl, Iyume. She looks human all except for one thing, little dog ears on top of her head. Daka and Hiei will soon be parents themselves. Suddenly they heard a baby cry from inside the hut.
"It's a baby girl!" Kagome said coming out. "Hiei, would you like to go see?" Hiei got up and went inside to see his lover and new baby girl. The color of her hair was Iyudaka's; silver, but she had eyes like his own. She even had little black dog ears, her left one droop a little.
"Hiei?" Iyudaka said weakly.
"She's . . . she's beautiful. What's her name?" Hiei asked sitting next to Iyudaka and gently stroked her hair.
"I decided since its night, Rayven, for the new moon." Iyudaka said softly. She was exhausted from giving birth to their new little girl, and with it being a new moon she was human.
"I like it." Hiei leaned over and gave Daka a kiss then she handed Rayven over to her father. "Hey . . ." Hiei was unsure of what to do. He wasn't used to kids.
"Just hold her while I sleep. Some one will be in her to take her soon." Iyudaka yawned and went to sleep.
My little girl. My Rayven. So beautiful. I can't believe I ever thought of leaving. Hiei thought to himself.
"I can take her now." Kagome said as she came in.
"Here." Hiei said gruffly and handed, Kagome, Rayven, then left the hut.
888
"Ray-ven! Stop, get your ass over here!" Hiei yelled.
"Hiei, don't yell at Rayvie like that! And you definitely shouldn't swear around her or at her!" Daka scolded at the father of her child.
"Fine!" Rayven, now three, as always is running a muck. "I'm gone for one month and you can't even handle her!"Hiei replied harshly.
"That's another thing!" Iyudaka shrieked back at Hiei. "When you always leave, where do you go!"
"None of your business!" Hiei sneered.
"You better not be cheating on me!" True Iyudaka and Hiei were not married/mated but it's the concept of the thing. They had a child together thus they should stay together.
"How do I know your not cheating on me with that . . . what's his name!"
"Koga! He's my friend. Please you should have more faith in me!" Daka said hurt by Hiei's words.
"And you should have more faith in me!" Hiei countered.
"How can I have faith in you when I don't even trust you any more!" Iyudaka retorted tears in her eyes. “You're always leaving! I don't even know you anymore!”
"Mommy, Papa, pwease stop wighting." Rayven said with a lisp as she cried.
"Now look what you did, you made Rayvie cry!" Iyudaka shouted again.
"I did! You were yelling just as much as I was!" Hiei said. Iyudaka picked up the crying Rayven and started to walk toward the house.
"Maybe you should've stayed gone. It was a lot easier." Daka mumbled. Hiei grumbled hearing that and went to leave. "Where are you going?" Iyudaka asked as she saw Hiei turning to leave. She was regretting that she had ever said that.
"Don't worry I'll be back." He said gruffly and was gone.