InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ No One's Listening To Her Tears Anymore ❯ Chapter 10

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No one's listening to her tears anymore
Chapter Ten
------------------------
Kagome stood up after falling to her knees in exhaustion. Her battle of power with Naraku was won and she was the victor. The stadium was destroyed and her friends were walking towards her. Her barrier had worn off when she had been battling Naraku. They slowly stood around her and in that instant she fainted.
Yusuke walked up to his cousin as she collapsed. He bent down to pick her up when Naraku's remains moved. He stood up and slowly walked towards them.
“What are you doing, Urameshi?” Kuwabara asked.
“Th-they moved.”
“What!?”
“They couldn't have! Kagome destroyed him.”
“Indeed they did. What could this-" Kurama was interrupted by tentacles sticking through his body. They pulled out and he fell in a bloody heap.
“Kurama!” Kuwabara screamed. “How?”
“Naraku's ali-" Yusuke's words were cut off as his head was decapitated. Kuwabara stared in horror, his face frozen like so as his own was added to the pile. Hiei was the only Tentei left and as Kagome awoke and looked at Naraku as Hiei was killed as well. His body cut in half and stabbed repeatedly.
Two bodies were suddenly tossed into the ring, Sesshomaru's and Shippo's. Kagome went to step forward when she heard a noise. Yukina cried out from where she was hiding and Naraku's remains struck her square in the chest. Kagome took Tessaiga out as she ran to the remains that reformed and destroyed them completely.
------------------------
Kagome later found out that someone had assassinated Koenma somehow. The day afterwards, no one could find Jorge or Botan.
As for Genkai? She died peacefully in her sleep the day of the finals at the Dark Tournament.
Her family and friends were dead… what was she to do?
------------------------
Next Update: Thursday
Keiko doesn't exist… she is invisible! And oh yeah, I found ways to kill them all! Ha, I killed them all! MUWAHAHAHA! Ph34r me and my author skillz! The next chapter is the last… only; it's more of an epilogue really. Oh well… ^________^ Jorge and Botan killed Koenma! Hehe! And then they ran away together because they love each other soooo much! Too funny…Er… sort of… ^^