InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (Could love ever live here?) #1 ❯ (Could love ever live here?) #1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

HI all I'm Robin and Inu-yasha is not mine *cry's*
I know I know sad right.

Heheheh well on to the story





(Could love ever live here?) #1




As Lord Sesshomaru came into view I noticed that he was holding his left side. He showed no signs of pain so I let my worries drift away with the passing wind. Lord Sesshomaru began to sit down beneath the grand Sakura tree that was on the grounds we had chosen to rest at for the night. I saw Lord Sesshomaru wince as he sat down. I ran to his side and coyly asked if he was okay. Lord Sesshomaru just looked at me with the coldest gaze he could muster and growled at me. His eyes turned a devilish red and a smile appeared on his usually sullen face, but as soon as they had appeared, the red eyes were gone and so was my Lord Sesshomaru.



Surprised by my lord's sudden outburst, all I could think to do was to go and find him. I had to find out what I had done wrong, but instead of turning and running after him, I turned and almost made a toad pancake out of Jaken. He was, at the moment, staring at the spot at the tree where Lord Sesshomaru once had been with wide eyes. I pushed aside the feeling that Jaken had something to tell me concerning what had just happened, and sped down the same path my lord had taken. I could hear Jaken yelling in the distance, but I paid no mind to his warnings.



Quite some time ago I had made a promise to my lord that I would stay by his side no matter what happened.



I soon came upon a cave and at its entrance was Lord Sesshomaru. He hadn't gone as far as I thought he would, but that's okay. I was walking toward him when he spotted me. His eyes were red like before, but this time they weren't turning back to the hazy gold that I'm so use to. Then a crazed smile graced his face. As Lord Sesshomaru walked toward me I felt a fear that I hadn't felt since the day that my family was killed.



I closed my eyes and waited for the fear to pass, but when it didn't pass I opened my eyes just in time to see my lord's clawed hand come down and grab my kimono. He held me there for a moment almost in hesitation it seemed, but then he threw me against a tree. I winced in pain as I came down with a `thud'.



I was a strong girl, but I knew that I was bleeding from the warm liquid running down the back of my neck. By grabbing on to a low hanging branch, I pulled myself to my feet only to find that I was much too frightened to stand on my own. As I fell to the ground my lord ran to my side.



His eyes were a hazy gold once more. There was quite a bit of perspiration lingering on his brow, as if he had been fighting against something.



“What's the matter my lord? Did something I do upset you?”



“No Rin. You did nothing to upset me, but it is your fault for the change in my demeanor.”



“My lord, what do you mean? You just said I didn't do anything to upset you.”



“Yes Rin that's right. Nothing you have done has upset me, but you are in heat.”



“What do you mean `in heat'?”



“I mean, you are giving off a intoxicating scent.”



“But I'm a human.”



“You may be human, but even a strong demon like myself has a hard time resisting the scent you're giving off. Rin, you must leave. If you stay here I think I may do something to you that I will regret.”



“Like what my lord?”



“Rin, I believe that I would force myself upon you. Do you understand?”



“Yes Lord Sesshomaru, but…ummm…you need not force yourself upon me. For I will give myself willingly to you my lord.”



“Good. I was hoping you would say something like that. Rin, I wasn't going to let you go anyway.”



I watched as Lord Sesshomaru's eyes turned red and the same smile reappeared. I knew that my lord had lost control completely at this point. I also knew that I wasin for a great deal of pain. And I was.



Within a moment I was stripped naked and pushed to the grassy floor. Though his claws never once grazed my skin. And that was the last thing I remember.



When I woke up it was early morning. Jaken was sitting next to me looking over at my master, who at the moment was looking at his clawed hands that were now covered in blood. Where the blood came from, I did not know.



When I tried to get up the pain shot through me like lightning and I fell over. From what I could see of my body from the fetal position I was in, there were deep bloody claw marks on my arms. There was quite a bit of blood between my thighs and my neck was burning.



My lord finally noticed I was awake and looked at me as if to say `I'm sorry'. My lord walked over and picked me up. He started down toward the hot springs. After a bit I noticed that I was shaking. I believe it was more because of the fact that I was in pain or because my lord was not wearing anything.



For I was not scared of my Lord Sesshomaru.



Well that's it for now all ... sorry it is so short there is more to come soon
*so hugs to all of you that read my fic*
And please R&R