InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (Could love ever live here?) #1 ❯ So we continue on ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 2 ( so we continue on ) 8
 
 
 
RIN: POV
 
Well it has been 2 months since My Lord lost his control and had his
way with me; well, to say the least he has been acting very odd;
he wont let me go any were by my self. Like the other day I saw this cute little bird and I ran to go look at it but he yelled at me and told me that I needed to be more careful, I just don't understand; before he would have just turned his noses up at such a childish show of emotion. Oh, and I think I have gotten sick because in the mornings I have been throwing up. I told this to My Lord but he just said I was going to have to deal with it. I think he knows what is wrong with me but he won't tell me anything. I think that something must be wrong, well My Lord is not telling me so I guess I should give up on trying to find out what is wrong from him and try to figure it out for myself.
 
 
SESSHOMARU: POV
 
It has been a month and a half since I have nodes Rin was with pup.
At first I didn't know what to do. I must admit, I thought of telling her what was going on and tell her that we will just get rid of it when the pup comes but now I'm not sure that I could do that to her; if any one found out that I have mated with a human I would be looked down upon. Rin thinks that she is sick and has asked me what was wrong with her but I just couldn't tell her that she was with pup and I didn't want it. Well, I think that I may just take her to my brother and his mate.
For I know nothing on what to expect when a human births a pup and my brothers mate has gone threw this, so I may just leave her with them when the time comes. I think that when she starts to show I will tell her. Until then I'm just going to take the best care of her I can.
 
 
(BACK TO STORY)
 
 
“Well then Rin let us be off”, said Sesshomaru as he got up from the spot he had chosen to rest that night(not that he needed to rest).
But for Rins sake and the babby they did. “where did that wretched girl run off to Now”, said Jaken as he got to his feet.
“What do you mean where is she Jaken, I thought I told you to keep an eye on her.”, Sesshomaru said as he sped off to look for his charge. "That child just can't hold still for even one minute." he said as he picked up her scent in the near by woods. "Rin, why did you run off if I have told you once, I have told you twice to stay close to me.” He said. Yet he stopped his lecture when he saw that Rin had started to cry. "Rin, what is it whas it something I said? I am just worried about you and I just want you to know that it is not safe for you to go wondering of all by your self." he said with a slightly worried look on his face when her tears did not stop. “*why* Why do you care so much about me now?” said rin while crying hysterically. "it use to be I could go any place I wanted, but now it is like you are trying to keep me locked up. I just don't understand." Rin said; her sobs now slowly subsiding. If Rin was not pregnant, Sesshomaru would have scolded her for taking such a town with him. Yet he knew that she was very confused right now he had been treating her differently as of late, so it was only natural for her to question why. Though what could he tell her? That she was with pup. No, of course not he could not tell her yet he wasn't ready to, not yet, but soon, so what to tell her right now? "Rin I'm worried because you have been sick as of late so I don't want you running off, ok?"
"I know, but I have been sick for too long. I think it may be something else." said Rin in a slightly worried yet confident voice.
"And what do you think is wrong with you Rin?" asked Sesshomaru. "Well I heard a few of the older female demons talking to a young demon girl about what was happening to here body and I think the same is happening to me. I think I might be pregnant my master, and with your child." Rin sobbed as she went on. "I know that this must never get out and that you absolutely hate half breeds and their scent, but this is my child.  No, are child and I wish to keep it even if that meens that once it is born you will leave. I want to keep this child no mater what you say."
"As you wish Rin it is true you are and I didn't plan on keeping, but I care about you and wish you to be safe, so I will keep you with me until the pup is born. I was just going to give it to my brother and let you stay with me, but if you want you don't have to be at my side any more.
"Oh I want to but this child will mean the world to me. I want my child to have a good up bringing unlike your brother, but thank you for trying to keep me safe." Rin said as she walked up to him and slowly reached for his hand.
"For now I will be by your side. No, we will, our child and I until the day we must part. I will love you" Rin said keeping the last bit to herself.
 
 
Well that's it for chapter 2 please R&R I will be very thankful
Hope you liked it. There will be more soon to come. I hope within 15 to 20 days. Well hugs to all that read my story till next time bye now.