InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (Could love ever live here?) #1 ❯ Eighth Month ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Eighth Month
 
Well, Sesshomaru's nerves were a wreck now that Rin was eight months pregnant, but he would never tell her that he was a mess on the inside. He worried constantly about keeping Rin calm at all times he worried so much about her going into labor too soon, before her due date. Without thinking, Sesshomaru thought to himself, I think I have gotten used to the idea of having Rin and the baby here with me. Why is that am I getting soft like my father? NO, I am two times the man he ever was. I will not let my Rin and our child be left without a mate and my pup with no father. I have too much going for me right now. I won't let my heart lead me to my death. But I do believe I love her... What am I going to do about that now? He had made his own fire only minutes ago (he doesn't need servants anymore) and had been staring into the flickering flames while his thoughts went through his brain.
 
 
Rin's POV
 
Well, I think it is going to happen some time very soon though when I'm not sure of it. I guess you could say it's a feeling or something like that. Well, my lord has been keeping me inside as of late… I CANT TAKE IT ANY MORE!!!!!! I need to get out! I need to breathe the fresh air, walk barefoot through the wet grass in the mornings! Well, I guess there is not much I can do about it though... Oh well. My lord has gone to fetch his brother and his brother's mate before it is to late and I have the pup on my own last week. He had decided I was not to move so he was going to bring his brother here instead of us going there.
 
Well I am enjoying the fact that he has been so worried with my health, but he won't let anyone near me. I guess that is a bit displeasing...
 
…. Two weeks later ….
 
Seshomaru's POV
 
Well, Rin has gone in to labor and I, my self am a mess. Inu-Yasha won't let me in to see Rin and nether will his mate. I'm in such a rut right now, so here I am in my room I think I'm going to go for a walk in a minute. I just can't take Rin's screaming like that. I want to hold her so bad, but my stupid brother said that I should just what until it's over. He said she may get mad at me and I may loose my temper with her. But I say what does he know? She has the right to be mad at me for I am the one who got her into this situation. I sometimes think that if I had just been able to keep my cool for just a it longer my Rin wouldn't be in pain right now if I hadn't - (smack)
 
“What the hell? I have just been trying to get your attention for the last 5 minutes,” said Inu-yasha with a grin. “There are some people that I would like you to meet,” and this he said with a smile as he led me in to the room where Rin was settled in a big bed. I must admit I was a bit nervous to see my pup, but when I saw two bundles of moving blankets I was outright stunned. I hesitantly walked over to where Rin was and looked at her. She looking tired, but was also glowing with pride as she held the twins. She looked up at me and just smiled, saying, “We have twin girls.” I just thought, two girls my God what do I do now? Girls! Oh boy, I didn't know what to say so I just looked at them. The one in Rin's right arm had black hair all except two snow white streaks that came down in the front of her face and piercing ice blue eyes and one purple stripe on either side of her cheeks. Now the one in Rin's left arm had beautiful shimmering snow white hair except for two strips of black that came down in the front of her face she had eyes the color of golden honey and a crimson crescent moon on her forehead. However. the one thing really made them different from one another was that the pup with black hair had ears like mine slightly pointed and the pup with snow white hair had dog ears like my half breed of a brother. “What should we name them, Lord Sesshomaru?” Rin asked in a weak, but happy voice.
 
“The one with black hair will be called Sunako and the one with snow white hair will be called Yuki,” I told her.
 
“Oh master I love the names. Um, may I ask why you picked them?”
 
“The names just suite them is all.”
 
“I see…My lord, would you like to hold them?”
 
Hold them? Why would I want to do something like that now?” Well that's what I was thinking at the time but what came out of my mouth was, “As you wish, Rin.” She positive glowed with happiness. I walked forward and hesitantly touched the pup on the right and then the pup on the left.
 
The pup with black hair cooed and smiled at me while the white haired pup just grabbed my cold thumb and started to suck on it. I could all ready feel her fangs coming in. Yuki seemed calm, where as Sunako was full of energy, so I carefully picked up Yuki and sat down on the bed. She was still gnawing away at my thumb. Rin tried to give Sunako to me, but she had started to cry right away, so Rin just held her for a bit and then Inu-yasha offered to take her so Rin could sleep for a bit before Rin had to feed them. Rin went to sleep and I followed Inu-yasha to the room we had set up for the pup.
 
”They can sleep in the same crib till I make you another one. It should only take about two days,” Inu-Yasha informed Sesshomaru.
 
“Mm, may I help, brother? After all, they are my pups,” I pointed out.