InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (Could love ever live here?) #1 ❯ Short interlude to the next chap ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Short interlude to the next chap
 
 
Well I am not shore what you all will think of this this is the short before a pretty long one I think it is a bit confusing thaw



“Sesshomaru, come back please. You can't just give up your life to this witch! Think about the girls, they need you to be there. They need their father!”

“What they need is to live to see there fifth birthday, Rin. It is me or them and I choose to save my pups. Rin, I love you: remember that!” Sesshomaru yelled as he put him under her spell and she fell to the ground with a thud. Rin ran as hard as she could to Inuyasha and Kagome's hut luckily when she get there, the twins were there, waiting outside for her and Inu-yasha was holding his newborn pup. Inu-yasha and Kagome now had six pups and all of them where just beautiful. As Rin ran up to Inu-yasha, he gave the pup to Yuki and ran to Rin as she fell to the ground in a heaving, tearful mess.

“He's gone! That witch took him! I want him back, give him back! Why did he have to go, he is so stupid!! Oh god Sesshomau come back!” Rin shrieked in agony.

“Rin, what is going on? What happened to my brother?”

“Well there was this woman that was talking to the girls the other day and I thought nothing of it at the time, but when I told Sesshomaru about her, he ran off and I followed him. When I got there, he was trying to trade his soul for the girls life. I tried to make him stop but I was too late and the spell was cast. It can only be broken in 17 years. Oh Inu-yasha, I should have kept a closer eye on the girls,” cried Rin. before she passed out. Inu-yasha took her inside to rest, then he went to get Kagome back from her time ( she had gone back for her brother's birthday.) When Inu-yasha returned with Kagome, she immediately ran to Rin's side to comfort her.

The twins just looked at each other and asked simultaneously, “Where's Father?” Rin, of coarse, broke down into tears, so Inu-yasha took the girls out side and told them what had happened to their father. Well, the news didn't so much as faze Yuki, but Sunako began to cry. The girls went back inside and Yuki walked up to her mother and just held her. Sunako ran to Rin and fell in to her arms and began to cry once more

“It will all be okay, Mother,” said Yuki in a very calm voice .

Then Sunako asked, “Will Father be coming back?”

“Yes, he will and we will all wait for him,” Rin told them, sniffing.