InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 'Hello I Still Love You' ❯ 'I Miss You' ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Here you go peoples I've made another chapter just for all who review which is sadly very little. ;_; but at least I've got some people who like it ^_^ yay for me!

Disclaimer: don't own InuYasha never have never will!

Now on with the FIC!!!!!!!kno I don't have to say it like that right? I could be a little less happy about it! Oh well too much sugar is a good thing at times like now and thankx to my job ^_^ I've got coffee all I want too YAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Miss You' - Blink-182

there, the angel from my nightmareshadow in the background of the morgueunsuspecting victim of darkness in the valleycan live like Jack and Sally if we wantyou can always find mehave Halloween on Christmasin the night we'll wish this never endswish this never ends
---------------------------------------------
what are you doing to yourself?' Inuyasha wonders as she continues to cut her arm.
then Inuyasha made the mistake of stepping forward and breaking a twig under his foot. This caused Kagome to look over towards him. Blue eyes met gold. Kagome was shocked, as well as Inuyasha. She had never thought that the person who caused her such pain was there watching her.
what are you doing here?" Kagome asked in a shaky voice, not breaking eye contact.
what are you doing? Why are you hurting yourself like that?" Inuyasha asked with a very sad face, knowing well that he was the reason.
took a deep breath. "I couldn't handle the thought that you just wanted Kikyo and not me. So I was doing the only thing I could think of to get rid of the pain... Inuyasha, you just hurt me so much." Kagome finally broke eye contact to look down at the ground.

---------------------------------------------
(I miss you, miss you)miss you, miss you)are you and I'm so sorrycannot sleep, I cannot dream tonightneed somebody and alwayssick strange darknesscreeping on so haunting every timeas I stared I countedfrom all the spidersthings and eating their insidesindecision to call youhear your voice of treasonyou come home and stop this pain tonightthis pain tonight
---------------------------------------------
how much of that conversation did you hear between me and Kikyo?"
didn't hear much... I just saw Kikyo kiss you... and then I ran." Kagome looked up at Inuyasha. "I couldn't bare to see you kiss her... when I love you so much!" Kagome broke down into tears.
stepped forward to hold her chin up to his face. "You must have left too soon. I told her I would never go to hell with her because... because I love you, Kagome."
looked into her beautiful eyes. "Kami, have I missed those eyes, Kagome." Inuyasha whispered, slowly closing in the space between them.

---------------------------------------------
Don't waste your time on me you're alreadyvoice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)waste your time on me you're alreadyvoice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
---------------------------------------------
then Kagome pulled away.
sorry, Inuyasha. I... I just really thought that you loved her and not me. I mean... out of all those times I saw you with her, kissing her... I never thought I was ready to tell you..." Kagome paused.
gave her a confused look. "Tell me what, Kagome?"
tell you... that I wanted to say here with you... forever. But..." Kagome was silenced by Inuyasha's lips before she could finish. Somehow, while she was talking, she didn't realize Inuyasha was pulling her face closer and closer to his.
I have been wanting to kiss these perfect lips of hers for the longest time. But I never got to because I would pull away or Miroku would walk in on us.' Inuyasha's thoughts were cut off as Kagome kissed him back passionately.

---------------------------------------------
Do n't waste your time on me you're alreadyvoice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)waste your time on me you're alreadyvoice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)
---------------------------------------------
a few moments, Kagome pulled away for some much needed air.
I love you so much..." she whispered right before passing out into his arms.
the... Kagome?" he looked at her wrist.
she cut herself deep. I'm going to have to give her some of my blood.'
brought a claw up to his own wrist and sliced his skin deep enough to bleed.
wake up! I need to get you moving so I can get your blood to mix with mine." Inuyasha said trying to wake Kagome up.
huh?... Inu... ya..." Kagome tried to make out after waking up asas she could.
ok. I'm just going to try and raise your heart beat to get the blood pumping." (A/N: don't he sound so sciencetificle? E/N: w/e you say...) Inuyasha said before he passionately kissed her to get her heart beat up. Inuyasha puts their wrists together. After about a minute, her heartbeat went up. Inuyasha felt her heal fully but didn't want to let go of this kiss. Soon he changed his mind, needing air.
you... ok now?" Inuyasha panted.
for now..." Kagome whispered back.
you do know what this means... don't you?" Inuyasha asked.
what does it mean?... Did you do something wrong?" Kagome asked, afraid of his answer.
laughed. "No, I did nothing wrong. My blood helped you heal faster. But, Kagome... I could only do that because I wanted to ask you something..." He gave her a serious look.
is it, InuYasha? I love you... I always have and always will. I won't ever reject you. I love you for who you are." Kagome said lovingly, bringing her hand toInuyasha's face.
will you be my mate?" Inuyasha finally asked her.

---------------------------------------------
Don't waste your time on me you're alreadyvoice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)waste your time on me you're alreadyvoice inside my head (I miss you, miss you)miss you, miss you)miss you, miss you)miss you, miss you)miss you, miss you)
---------------------------------------------


HA!!!! Got to wait till the next chappy for that!!! ^_^ and it will go upif I get REVIEWS!!!!! ^_^
THANK YOUS!!!
thank you for the review my work I was very happy to get a review even just one! ^_^
thankx for reviewing to I kno how you just love InuYasha!! ^_^ talk to ya in school I guess
YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE REAIDNG THIS GO AND REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Editing your fics can be a pain sometimes x.x lol, but hey, at least I fix all your typos and switch sentences around so they make sense for you! ^^
hey but I love you for it so don't complain. I'm just happy you and Chris are my homecoming dates!!!! -_-;; it's sad I hate high school but yet I love it! Don't worry people I plan on doing more! And maybe another fic?