InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Home Alone...Just me & You* ❯ Left alone in a big home... ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

PS: I'm a girl! Just so you know.
 
Chapter 1
 
A soft breez blew thro her window as the first sun rays maid their way to her face.
 
''Damn it!!''….''its not even 06:30 am….''….she cursed under hear breath while slowly getting up from her bed, only to fall on her but.
 
''Fuck!…'' She really hated this spring mornings…The birds started singing at 05:00 and the sun appeared before 07:00 o'clock, like it just didn't want her to sleep.
 
She stumbled to her feet and over to her door…
 
She opend them and clumsly got out her room and down the hallway…
 
''Why do this hallways have to be so long…'' she thought while walking…
 
Kags lived in a big house with her 4 best friends.They've been together since their childhood…
 
Just when she was about to turn the cornor, she bumped in to a boy with long silver hair and honey-gold amber eyes.
 
''Awww…'' were their words as they maid contact with the floor.
 
''What I told you about waking up so early in the morning…'' the boy said and helpd Kags on her feet.
 
''Keh!…How am I suposs to sleep when …''
 
''Yeah,yeah…I now,I now…blame the sun…'' he sighed and followed her down the stairs and in to the kitchen…
 
The kitchen was big and instead of walls there were only huge big windows and a brick colored floor.There was a wooden table in the middle and some plants here and there.
 
As they enterd the room, the aroma of coffee filled their noses.
 
At the table was siting a boy with short black hair and dark purple eyes.
 
He was dressed in black pants and a white shirt.
 
He was siping his coffee and reading a newspaper.
 
Their on the gray-stone counter was siting a figure as well.
 
It was a girl.
 
She had long dark-brown hair pulled in a high pony tail and brown glittering eyes.
 
She was dressed in jean capris and a tight light-yellow shirt with short sleevs and two silver paws on it that said ''PaWs Off ''.
 
She was moving her feet like a 3 year old child and drinking coffee.
 
''What are you guys doing up so early in the morning?'' Kagome asked while walking to the coffee machin to get her and Inuyasha some as well.
 
She poured two cups and handed one to Inu,who was now siting at the table with Miroku.
 
Then she grabed her own cup and sat down on the counter next to Sango.
 
''We gotta catch a plane to New York.'' Miroku answered while still reading his newspaper.
 
Kags & Yash almost choked on their drink.
 
''What!?'' they yelled in one voice.
 
''Take it easy will ya…'' Sango said while taking another sip of the brown liquid.
 
''But, I thought we were gonna spend the summer break together'' Kagome pouted at her friends.
 
Yash noded his head in agreement.
 
''Sorry,but we have to go.'' Miroku said as he got up and searched his pockets for his car keys.
 
''Why are you guys goinn anyway?'' Yasha asked while finishing his drink.
 
''Something about preparations for that contest of marshal arts at school.'' Sango said, getting down from where she was sitting.
 
''O!…'' Kags cut in,still a little dissapointed.
 
''Wait a min,I thought only you trained marshal arts, not miroku?'' Yash said,while putting his cup in the dishwasher.
 
''Yeah I do,but Miroku got a letter and he has to go to,so…'' Sango shruged her shoulders.
 
''O I see…well call me will ya??''
 
''Sure thing Kags.''
 
''Look at the time,its already 06:45,we better go'' Miroku interrupted.
 
He quickly waved to his friends,grabed his jacket and went out side.
 
Sango huged her friends, took her bag and raned to the door.
 
''Later guys…'' and she was gone.
 
They let out a big sigh as they watched their friends drive away in a shiny black BMW.
 
''So…what are we gonna do today??''
 
Yash asked while stepping infront of Kags and putting his hands on the counter, on each side of her.
 
''I don't know…think of something…'' she said and flinched his nose with her index finger.
 
''Like what?'' he asked back while looking her in the eyes.
 
''Uhhh!!…This is gonna be soooo boring!'' she said back and smacked her forehead in his shoulder.
 
Hanyou let out a sigh.
 
''Hold on…'' he picked her up bridal style and carried her out the kitchen.
 
The living room was also big and it had windows instead of one wall.The glass doors that lead to the backyard were open, which caused the snow-white curtains to play in the cold morning wind.
 
The room was white color and it had a red royal carpet in the middle.Their was a fireplace and 4 armchairs around it,where the gang usualy sat late at night while drinking and just talking about stuff.
 
On the other side of the room was a long soft couch and a huge screen Tv on the wall.On the left side of it was a aquarium, filled with sea animals, like small sharks,colored fishy's…
 
There were also Cat-fish,Kagomes favorite…but unfortunately Inuyasha tried to get rid of them everytime he had a chance,cause he hated cats…especialy that Buyo guy,that always slept with Kagome and snuggled up to her…
 
In one way he was jealous at that cat, because he had a chance to be close to Kags whenever he wanted,unlike him.
 
Buyo also got Inuyasha in trouble manytimes, then he tried to kick him out of the house, but Kagome always gave him that look he just couldent resist.
 
He let her down on the couch, before taking the remote control from the small coffee table and sitting next to her, then fliped on the TV.
 
Kagome rised her knees and spread them apart.
 
Yash lended against her chest with his back and turned his head towards the screen.
 
He listened to her heart,while she played with his cute little ears.
 
Both just watched the Tv with half open eyes, they were still sleepy.
 
Somehow they feelt more comfy like that when their friends weren't around.
 
''Maybe this isnt so bad afterall…'' they thought while watching the Tv going bla,bla,bla…again,again and again…
 
They stayed like that for at least 2 hours…then Kagome just lost it…
 
''Ok,That's it…''
 
She snatched the remote from Yashas hands,turned of the Tv and thro it across the room.
 
He just sighed.
 
''Feeling better?''
 
''Ya…a little…'' she said lending her chin on his head…
 
Then the phone rang…
 
`Here we go again…3…2…1…´
 
''Damn it!'' she grabed the phone and tossed it thro the glass door and in to the swimming pool.
 
Yash sighed again…''Guess I have to buy a new one…'' he glanced at Kagome.
 
She was standing in the middle of the room and steam coming out her head.
 
She had an angry look on her face.Then she feelt someones eyes on her ''What?!''
 
''Whats wrong with you today?'' he asked…
 
''I don't know…everything's just so anoying…''
 
He didn't say anything…`Come on Yash…think of something…hmmm…how to make Kags feel better…I know!´
 
''Hey Kagome…''
 
''what?''
 
''How about some icecream?''
 
''Did you say icecream?!'' she immediately cooled down and looked at him with her eyes.
 
He just smiled and headded of to the kitchen.
 
Somehow Icecream always worked…Kags just loved it and always ate it when she had a chance.
 
He opened the freezer and took out a tub of icecream,then he grabed a soda and a spoon. He closed the refrigerator and went back.
 
She was already waiting for him.
 
''Gimmi!!'' she jumped on the sofa and started eating.
 
He let out a chuckle and ploped down next to her.
 
He oppened his drink,but it accidently spilled all over kagome.
''INUYASHA!!!!!'' she screamed.
 
''Holly shit!!! Im so sorry!!!'' he said backing away from her.
 
''Grrr!'' she stomped towards him with fire in her eyes.
 
''K-Kagome..Wait! Don't …''
 
She cut him of by smacking the bucket of icecream on his head, then walked away.
 
''Great…what now?'' he asked himself,while turning around and hiting his head in the big window…
 
''Fuck this…'' he complained,meanwhile searching with his hands for a door.
 
He finialy found them and walked out in to the backyard.
 
He instinctively stopped infront of the pool and pulled of the bucket of sticky stuff.
 
He jumped in and washed it of.
 
Just when he was about to go out…
 
''Hey Yash while your out there,order a pica!''
 
''How do you exc-'' then he remembered what kagome did.
 
He diwed in to the pool and pulled out a phone then dielled a number.
 
''Ya,helo…I would like to order a pica…ok tnx!'' he got out and thro the phone back in to the pool.
 
When he was about to go in the house he smashed in to the door.
 
''What the hell…Kagome!!'' he yelled while trying to open the door.
 
''Not until you get dry, your not getting in the house''
 
''Great…just great…'' and he sat down on the grass.
 
And to make it all worse..Buyo showed up.
___________________________________
Ok,that's the first chapter..hope you liked it..nothing special,but it'll get better…if you like it,if you hate it,even if you think it's the most stupid story ever please leave a review!!
 
Tnx again!!
See ya!!!