InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Shippo's Song* ❯ An Unidentified Tune ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Authors note*

This is my first fic ok, so when you review please go easy and if you have any hints for me or anything you want in there i'll put it in. People say I'm good at writing so I'm giving it a shot. Now I relize I cant spell for beans so try to interprate the words if you dont understand them. Beware of blood, gore, and curses in later chapters. One last thing this Fic is dedicated to my best friend, who might I add is obbesed with Shippo and all things cute (Sesshomaru) and my cuz cause she is cool and I feel sorry after stealing all those things from her. Many things in this fic will either come from my dreams inside jokes and my imagination(does funky rainbow thing w/ hands). Now while I'm sitting here blabbing away you probably want to read this fic so lets begin.(Does I Dream of Genie Blink).

*Shippos Song*Empress Minet

young boys , one looking the age of 16 the other looking the age of 8, were walking down a dirt path. The sun shone in the sky like gold and the wind blew like a five year old blowing out his birthday candles, everywhere. The older one's silver hair whipped around his face."Man it's days like this I wish I had a ponytail. You're lucky you don't have long hair." He looks down at the small kitsune. He continues to skip his merry way humming a little diddy. "Hellooo, earth to Shippo, come in Shippo". Around this time shippo finally relizes that he was being paiged. "Oh sorry Inuyasha, wasn't paying attention." "Feh, no kidding you were too busy singing some old fudy dudy tune 'mumble mumble'. After a moment of silence Inuyasha finally asked "Where did you learn that song" This stopped Shippo in his tracks. He suddenly realized he had no clue. (A/N: come on this has happened to everyone and dont deney it, your only hurting yourself) Inuyasha noticed that Shippo didnt know so he tried to break it off. "Hey Shippo, it's ok."
"Really"?it happens, It was just kinda nice sounding"But that didn't stop Shippo from pondering, and pondering, and pondering. This really bugged him for some reason. He felt he should know ,this like he had to know it. It was his duty. Well after that it satyed kind of quiet. That is until...SHIPPO!!!" They both looked up to see Kagome riding her bike toward them. "Hey whatsup" "Noin lets go"could feel something was wrong. Something had happened but she didnt know so she decided to find out. Since neither of them were talking she decided to start."Hey did somrthing happen while I was gone"? At this Inuyasha pulled her closer to him, then whispered "I mentioned something about a song. I dont think he knows where it came froom so its bothering him." Kagome shook her head in agreement.
Kagome didn't like the feeling of the long silence. She decided to start up a conversation with a problem that has been bothering her all day.She pulled a folded up peice of paper out of her pocket and looked at it for a while then said, "Do you think this drawing I did of Ai Kitsune should have purple shoes"?
The two stopped, turned to her,stared and then at the same time said " What"? Kagome turned the paper around and shpved it in their face and said,"Ai Kitsune, should she have purple shoes or should they be green"? The two youkai stood there and two sweat drops went down their heads as kagome continued talking about the importance of shoe style and color. Kagome went on talking until she stopped( This makes perfact sense doesnt it?). It was silent until she said she wanted an answer. SO Inuyasha said "I think your an insane phyco bitch thats what I think , I mean what kind of moron starts up a conversation on wiether shoes should be purple or green thats just stupid. Oh and another thing they shouldn't be purple or green they should be red.
Kagome became extremly flustered at this coment and bursted out at inuyasha even louder then he was. "Well excuse me Mr. I have no sense of style Im sorry that you have no idea how important this picture is to my reputation, this picture is going to be an outfit used for the schools model pictures. Its my job to design outfits for our school to make for our models to wear in competition. If Ai Kitsune looks bad then I'll be forever penalized for awefull taste." Inuyasha and Kagome kept going at each other throats. Kagome dropped the picture out of her hand to add more emotion to her side of the debate. Shippo walked up to the picture held it up to his face studying its every detail then he said casually "Brown" Kagome ,who was pulling Inu's hair and lower lip down, and Inuyasha ,who was trying to pull her hands away, stopped and looked at shippo. Suddenly kagome pushed Inuyasha into the nearest tree and ran over to shippo with an expression on her face indicating that she felt like she was pulled from the dark depths of confusion and into the light of redeemtion. She gave Shippo an huge bear hug and said "Oh Shippo, you little shoe elf you, how can I ever thank you. Your thoughts just saved me from an overpowering depression." Inuyasha who had pulled himself out of the tree by that time had gone up to kagome to yell at her but by the time he had reached her Kagome realized he was behind her. She didnt want him to ruin her time basking in glory and praising Shippo so she just ended it with a little "OSWARI."
After that they continued walking. Everyone was happy except Inu (You can only guess why). They walked until they came to a small meadow. They stopped for a minute to admire the beauty until it sounded like there was going to be an earthquake. Then the faces went dotty (Like this : D ) and then slowly turned their heads down toward Inuyasha's stomach. Inu blushed and Kagome giggled and Shippo pointed and laughed. So Kagome pulled out some instant ramen and they sat down and ate. Kagome and Inuyasha apologized for yelling before, but he was still angry. At least he looked it. Inside he was happy he patched things up. Once they felt they couldn't eat another bite they sat under a tree and continued to admire the beauty of the meadow. Shippo was so happy right then he sat down and sang a song. agome felt that the songmatched the scene perfactly soon she found herself dozing off. so did Inu. They very soon fell asleep. Shippo eventually followed.
~*****~
When they woke up the felt very rested Kagome couldnt help but "Oh shippo that was a lovely song, just like a lullabye where did you learn it"? Shippo once again was puzzled. He pressed his hand to his forhead trying to make himself think harder. He thought and thought until he got a headache. Inuyasha realized that this was not the best thing to say. Him and Kagome agreed to let him ride in kagomes basket. Then they continued on their way. Kagome couldn't figure it out. She knew how that felt, but honestly she didn't think it could bother somebody this much. They continued on for a while until they reached another village. From what the Inu gang could see there was a big camotion. They walked closer to see what was going on. However they didnt need to see to imagine what they had heard a few seconds ago. A houshi and a Taiji came through the town to exterminate a youkai out of a young lady and apparently they had caused quite an uprising. Just the sound of the sentance sent a chill up the groups spine "Oh dear god, no" Kagome said quietly as she tried not to imagine what was happening. After that the trio ran into the town looking for Miroku and Sango
So how was it? please say you liked it, I hope you liked. If you want more then please review, and reveiw kindly n.nand that thing about the shoes really happened, well almost. If you think they should be purple, green , red, or brown then pleaz put that in ur review too. The outfit is a no sleeved navy blue shirt, with foxy in pink lettering. The mini skirt is that same color pink with purple sihies on it. The shoes are sandals. So go on and tell me how it is.
~Empress Minet