InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ *Shippo's Song* ❯ Jealousy Strikes ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Disclaimer*don't own any one in Inuyasha and you should know that. Note*
Sorry I didn't update as soon as I could have but I had an awful writers block. Thank you for the reviews people just, next time, try to restrain from the cursing. If you want anything special in the fics just say so. Please review and tell me if you like it cause if I think you dont and you do then I'll stop writing and you wouldn't want me too. And that would be bad because later you would complain but I'd say that I thought nobody wanted me to because I thought they thought I was bad *GASP*. If you understood that then you are a very talented person. OH well On with the show (I Dream of Genie Blink)

*Shippos Song*Empress Minet

The trio ran through the city (yes I decided to make it a city) asking everyone about the monk and demon exterminater. Problem was nobody actually knew where they were because they heard from their friends, who heard from their friends, who heard from their friends, who heard from their friends, who heard from their friends, who heard from their friends, who heard from their friends, who heard from their friends, who heard from a witness, who was actually there.the monk had come to exterminate a demon possesing a young girl in the city. So he and his partner went to the house and did exterminate the demon but the young man was hitting on the young girl and the other young girl got insanely jealous and then they got in a very big fight. Then they went to a bar.
They could only imagine the consiquences. Miroku, some other girl, and a jealous Sango in a bar. OH the danger, the horror, the pain.They went to every bar in the city(Apparently there are a lot of bars in this one town) till eventually they relized they were getting nowhere. They walked through the city now in pure shame until...
"HOW DARE YOU, YOU TWO TIMING LITTLE EXCUSE FOR A MONK"!!! This was follwed shortly by a large shmak and thud. Kagome Inuyasha and Shippo ran as fast as they could toward the direction of the yelling.
*Shippos POV*
The city became a labryinth as we ran through the city. As we continued forward I noted that most people,no, all the people were staring at us. Well I couldn't blame them. Two Demons and a girl dressed in the funniest outfit imagined whowouldn't stop and stare. We kept running till suddenly Inuyasha stopped right in front of me. He made me crash right into his back legs then fall back on my butt and man it hurt. I rubbed the spot a while. "Hey Inuyasha, Why'd we stop"? I looked up at him. His face was concintrating (SP?) on something in front of us. So I looked in front of us to see a whole group of humans blocking our way. Wow whats with all the pitchforks and torches!? Hmm this means something, I just know it, but what? I've seen this before. Oh no!!! Wait this means they're gonna run us out of town!! Nooo I dont wanna be tarred and feathered. I want my mommy. I gasped. Thats it!!! "Whats your problem"???
*And We're back to the regular stuff*
Shippo looked up at Inuyasha face. Regaining control of the situation he stood up from the spot he had fallen in. He dusted himself off then faced the humans with a glare similar to that of inuyasha's. However after that Shippo relized the face he made and then imagined himself making it. It came to him as kinda humorus. So he bursted out into maniacll laughter holding his gut as if his appendix was going to blow up (the hardest part is trying to keep a straight face). The people and Inuyasha stared at him with sweat drops rolling down their faces which currently held dot faces (More dot faces, I luv dot faces ^.^). Shippo stood back up "I'm ok ,I'm ok. No need to worry." " Dont worry we dont care about evil youkai that chase young girls wearing odd clothing around."
Inuyasha couldn't stand being acused of something he didn't comit, let alone by someone like that big fat ugly guy. Of course being Inuyasha he had to retort. "Oh and I'm to be scared of a big fat ugly hairy guy with a rake, listen we weren't chasing her we were running with her. Tell them Kagome" Everyone in the area looked around but found no Kagome. The area was kind of remote so no one knew that inuyasha had come to life again. Other villages would keep their distance but these people were exceptionally stupid. Of course no one belived Inuyasha so this made them a little angrier. "Ohhh and let me guess you also have an imaginary bunny rabbit named fluffy? You can't lie to us you youkai get out now" Inuyasha wasn't going to be stopped that easily. He was ready to rip this guy up. Shippo noticed this and quickly stepped in. "We're here to find our friends. Please just let us get them and then we'll be right out." The villager seemed apeased by the ngotiation. "All right you have 5 minutes". The people stepped aside and let them pass. Now they both ran to their full potential.
They searched for kagome everywhere until "Thats it I give up. We have one more minute left any way." Shippo looked up at Inu in alarm. "You mean we have to leave without her"! Inuyasha nodded slowly and turned on one heel to face the other direction. He went to take one step until...
"Would you just SIT down and listen to me", Inuyasha came crashing down. Shippo ran forward and jumped on the new-found Kagome's back.Kagome explained to Shippo that the reason they couldn't find it was because iit was also a house. It was also a home of the wealthiest people in the area. "Hey Kagome what hapened"? Shippo asked. Well this is the girl who needed the exorcisim. Shippo got a good look at her before turning back to hear the rest of the story. Her long purple hair ,which fell right past her waist, was kept in a hair band. Her clothes was a bright and beautiful shades of gold, pinks, and purples. She wore a smile on her face. Right in back of her one could see a jealous chibi Sango, and a dazed looking Miroku with two lumps on his head the size of a tennis ball. "Well Miroku did what he always did, and this time she said I'll think about it, And well..." Her voice trailed off as she looked at Sango who quietly sipped her tea "Yes I remember it perfactly, and if I'm not mistaken I see a flashback coming our way. Ah here it is"
*Flashback*
"Oh are you a monk"? Miroku and Sango turned their heads but didnt see anything. Suddenly Miroku felt a slight tug on his shirt. He looked down to see a small little girl with short black hair and black eyes. He smiled at her bent down and said "Why yes I am little girl, what can I do for you"? She returned the smile. Sango noticed the little girl and also smiled. She reminded her of herself when she was younger. "Can you help my big sister"? Miroku looked at Sango who signaled to him that it was ok. They followed the little girl until they reached a building, a very nice building compared to the others. By the look of the building the people inside were rich beyond all seven hells(I loved it when Jaken said that in the mange but thats the only thing I like about him. I still think he's a little creepy buggy toad that diserves to be squashed again and again. BWAHAHAHAHAHA ehem).
Inside was even beautiful then the outisde. When you first walk in its seems to be a nice little resturant, but if you look in the back right corner yu would see a bar and many drunken men. in the back left corner there is another door. They went through the door and into a hall. It twisted this way and that way and there were more doors in one place then either miroku or sango had ever seen. In fact it resembled a castle in some ways then a home. Admiring the halls was a wonderful thing at the time until a young man with green hair in a ponytail came running past them. Hikari looked up, her black eyes full of concern and worry, putting her hands up to her mouth (just in case he wouldnt hear her) and she called out his name. "Kokoro, how is she"? He stopped short ,nearly tripping over his own feet. He turned to face his younger sister when suddenly his gaze shifted to Miroku and Sango. His frown turned into a thankful smile.
He dragged them into the room he was headed toward. There was the purple haired girl lying on the floor in a complete daze. She stared at the ceiling without taking any notice of the people currently standing in his room. Miroku was in complete awe at the site of the beautiful girl lying in front of him. Sango quickly brought him back with a slight arm nudge. "She came in from the store 1 week ago and then she just attacked me. I was forced to hit her over the head with something. Shes been like this ever since except for some sudden outburst which always end in someone getting hurt." he removed a bandage around his arm to reveel a nasty looking scar. From the looks of it it looked like she had bitten him rather hard. Sango made a noise and a face. Mirokus expression became rather serious. "Alright, get out" not being in the mood for questions he left with little Hikari.
Miroku did the basic things of an exorcism until the demon finally revieled itself in its true form. It was really creepy looking and it looked like a devil ghost. It was red and green and pissed off from being taken away from its host. "HOW DARE YOU!!!" it said in a deep loud and raspy voice. It spit out an acid right at Sango. "WATCH OUT" but Sango was one step ahead of Miroku and had already jumped in the air and clear out of the way. A tidal wave of acid splashed upon the floor where Sango should have been. Very soon a giant hole was left in the floor. Miroku and Sango knew exactly what to do. Sango pulled her giant boomarange off her back and gave it a good swing. It spinned straight into the demons head knocking him on the floor. Before he could hit the floor though Miroku losened his bandage around his air rip. "Grab the girl Sango and get out of here"!! Sango ploped on the floor right next to the girl. She threw the girl on her back and bolted for the door. She grabbed it and slammed it behind her to meet the faces of a surprised Kokoro and Hikari and ... Some old dude. At that very time Miroku ripped off the cloth and let his air rip suck up the bastard. The moment it was done he quickly put the cloth on it again. He blew on it to try and stop the sting.
Once Sango was certain that Miroku was done she opened the door and found Miroku on the ground whimpering. The sting was a little too much for him. The old man and Kokoro peered in the door. The old man told Kokoro to go get some ice for the young man. He was back very soon with a little ice and he put it on the stinging arm. She turned her head toward the other girl. She was still unconsious.
*A few hours later*
"Do you want another tea"? Miroku and Sango both nodedd toward their hostess. The purple haired girl name was Megumi. She had recovered from her state a little while after the fight but was forced to stay in bed by her Grandpa's orders. She had come out of her room 15 minutes ago and insited on brining her 'heros' something to eat and drink for all their troubles. She made sure they would have enough food to last them all day and maybe some of tommorow. She had come out with the tea but miroku had something else in mind. He had waited too long. "Ummm Megumi?"you bear my child"?expected to hear a slap sound but instead she heard a very timid "Ok". Sango turned to the side and spit out her tea while Miroks came out of his nose. "DO YOU REALLY MEAN IT" "NO, IT'S A JOKE RIGHT PLEASE TELL ME IT WAS A JOKE" But Megumi shoke her head at Sangos comment "No I think I have taken a liking to him and I wouldn't mind." However someone in the room did."WHAT DID YOU ASK MY SISTER"!? Kokoru was right in Mirokus face. Miroku turned his head to Sango and whispered a help yelp. Sango gave him a scorning face and turned to finish her tea. Kokoro was about to punch Miroku in the face and Miroku was ready to get out of there as fast as possible. Until Hikari popped up in between and said "whatcha doin" Not wanting to fight in front of the little one they let go and sulked. But before Sango could say anything Kagome came runnning from the street.
*Finally the end of the Flashback*
"......Then they sarted fighting completely ignoring me and I got fed up and said would both of you just sit down!" Inuyasha fell down again. "Oops." Everyone got a sweat drop on their heads. Sango couldnt help but be snooty. "Well maybe if Miroku would stop being such a hentai.." Miroku set up his defence as soon as he heard that. He stood up towering over everyone else who had sat down. "Now you listen here Im going to die and I need an heir soon. So in that case...that case you decided to be a hentai and ask every living girl"... bear your child"...if you ever did meet a girl who'd like you"...lose every speck of luck." Sango, Inuyasha, Kagome, and Shippo laughed at how well they knew Miroku, he on the other hand. "Why are you always picking on me"!!! Tears formed in his eyes ,his hand in a fist, pounding his chest. "It hurts me right here you know, besides if you truley loved me you wouldnt hit me on the head all the time with your overly sized"started to walk away leaving her giant boomerang on top of Mirokus head. " God damn that girl". He mumbled the words as though he wanted the entire world to hear him. But truley he didnt want them to know. Inside he felt as though he was the lowest life form on earth, like nobody really cared about him. Kagome only shook her head. "You deserved it you know." She turned and followed Sango ,Inuyasha after her. Shippo turned to follow but stopped. He turned to Miroku and smiled. "Hehe" Miroku suddenly got a little nervous as the small one chuckled at him "I think she really likes you now". Miroku suddenly blushed. If they had turned back to look at him they would have seen Miroku, giant boomerang still on his head, red as a cherry, staring off into space, and some tunble weed rolling by.

*Authors Note*did you like it? Please read and review. If your wondering I like to end things with tumble weed.