InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

So, I've been thinking of a couple names for the title, but nothing suits. Oh well, there is time. If I come up with one, I'll let you know so you people won't lose the story!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Untitled

~ * ~

Chapter Three

"Kagome."

Kagome looked up from her math book, to her friend sitting beside her. The teacher was teaching, having his back to the students. He wouldn't notice Kagome talking.

"What Sango?" she asked.

"I heard that Inuyasha was having a party tonight because his parents are going out of town. Is it true?" Sango asked, leaning over so Kagome could hear her.

"I know that his parents are leaving, but I don't know about the party. His older brother is staying at the house."

"Sesshomaru? He's back?"

"Yeah. It was a surprise to everyone. No one knows where he went."

"Miss Sango. Do you have something to share with the class?" asked the teacher, noticing that she was talking during the lesson.

Sango blushed after straightening. "No. I'm sorry."

"Make sure it doesn't happen again." The teacher said, but before he could go back to teaching, the bell rang. All the students quickly left.

Kagome and Sango walked out the doors, glad that the day was over. They were talking about their plans for the party late that night, while walking over to meet Inuyasha at his car. He always brought Kagome home, but sometimes he carried extra baggage.

"Inuyasha! Hey, are you having a party tonight?" Kagome asked her friend.

"Yeah, why?" he asked, crossing his arms.

"I thought your brother was still there?" she asked, hoping that the answer would be yes.

"He is, but he's going out with some woman. He'll be gone most of the night. If he's still the same Sesshomaru from three years ago, he'll be gone all night."

Kagome felt the sharp twinge of pain and jealousy. She didn't want to think of Sesshomaru kissing, touching another woman. But, of course she had no right to stop him. She had no claim on Sesshomaru, if she wished for it. She found Inuyasha watching her, and she decided to go back to the topic.

"Well, can Sango and I come?" she asked.

Inuyasha eyes widened. "I didn't know you went to parties."

"I don't. This would be my first one. So, can we?"

"Umm…sure. But be careful there. They'll be a lot of guys drinking, and I won't always be around to stop any guy that hits on you."

Kagome smiled. "Thanks Inuyasha, but I can take care of myself."

"Okay. So ready to go home?" he asked, walking over the driver's side.

"Yeah, but Sango's coming over my house. Is it okay that you can take her too?"

"What am I know? A chauffeur?"

"Hey! It's not that bad of a job."

He smiled, and stepped into the car. Sango and Kagome soon followed. He started the car, and went onto the road. As he waved passed the other cars, his mind wandered around the incident yesterday and Kagome's reaction today. She blushed when his bastard brother looked at her, and she looked jealous when he told her that Sesshomaru would be spending the night with a woman. Could she like him? Or worse, love him?

Hehe, the party will be the next chapter. Look for it tomorrow…I hope. OMG! Thank you all that reviewed. You made me all happy. * tear, tear * Oh, and Ravana…Sesshomaru is mine! I have him in my closet hehe.

Please review!