InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ (*Untitled*) ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

OMG! Thank you Psycho Demoness for reviewing again. You made me happy lol. Thank you all for reviewing!!!

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha.

Untitled

~ * ~

Chapter Four

"Kagome, Miroku is here!" Sango yelled.

"Okay, let me get my jacket!" Kagome yelled in return.

She grabbed her jacket from her closet, and then raced downstairs. "Mom! I'll be home late tonight. Don't wait up!"

"Okay dear. Have fun." Was all that she could say as Kagome grabbed her friend's hand and raced out the door.

"Well, hello Lady Kagome. Lady Sango." Miroku said, looking them up and down. "You two look beautiful tonight."

"Hello Miroku." Kagome and Sango said in unison. Kagome turned to look at Sango. She had to agree. Sango looked beautiful in her black spaghetti-strap dress, and with her hair in a high ponytail.

"Let me open the door for you ladies." he offered with a smile. Sango narrowed her eyes at him, knowing what he was doing. Pervert, she thought.

Kagome didn't wait. She quickly walked to the back passenger doors and opened one, then stepped inside. Miroku opened Sango's door for her, and she stood there for a moment trying to decide what to do. She passed a quick glance to her friend sitting in the backseat. Kagome shrugged, telling her she didn't know what to do. So she decided to take a deep breath and stepped forward. When she was about to step into his car, she felt something grab her bottom. She knew exactly what it was. She slowly turned to Miroku and slapped him, hard, across the face. "Pervert." She said between her teeth.

"I'm sorry, Sango. I couldn't help myself. You look so breath taking." He said, defending himself.

She shook her head and slid in the car. He shut the door behind her and walked over to take his seat at the wheel. Seconds later, he pulled onto the road.

Few minutes later, they arrived at Inuyasha's house. Cars crowded the long driveway, forcing Miroku to park far away. They got out of the car and walked to the house. When they stepped inside, drinking and dancing teenagers surrounded them. Kagome grabbed a hold of Sango's arm, hoping not to loose her.

A group of teenage girls passed the trio, making Miroku perverted ways take him over. "Ladies. I hope you have a good time. But I see some ladies that need my attention." And with that, he was gone, leaving the two girls alone.

"Miroku!" Sango yelled, but he didn't pay attention. "I'm going to kill him!"

"Now Sango. You don't mean that." Kagome said, dragging her friend away from the doorway.

"Of course I do. They only head he thinks with is the only…" she trailed off, a blush tinting her cheeks.

Kagome laughed at her friend. She knew that Sango would never admit it, but she liked the perverted male. "Come on. Let's see if we can find Inuyasha."

They looked throughout the house, but couldn't find him. They decided to split up to increase the chances of finding him. They agreed to meet up in the kitchen in twenty minutes. Sango went towards the living room, while Kagome decided to search upstairs.

She opened the first door, and stepped inside as she reached the upper story. "Inuyasha? Are you here?"

He wasn't. But a crackling fire was. The burning light brightened the room, making her look around. She espied a bed at the far wall. It was covered with black covers. Her brow furrowed. Whose room was this? She has been in, mostly, every single room in this house. Inuyasha's room. His parents' room. But she never saw this room.

"You shouldn't enter one's room unless with permission, wench." A familiar, cold voice said from behind her.

I decided to torture you. Muhahahaha. I wonder who the person behind Kagome is. Hmm…betcha can't guess. Hoped you liked it!!

Please review!!! Make me happier. Please…