InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "WHY ME"(PART ONE) ❯ Feelings ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kagome just got back from her era,when she saw her half demon Inuyasha in a tree.She smiled when she saw him,but it turned into a frown when Kagome noticed he was angry.

"Where have you been?!You have been gone for three days!Talk WENCH!"Yelled the angry Hanyou.

"I was at my era!It is my home after all!Who do you think you are telling me I can`t see my own family?!"Yelled the ticked off Miko defending her self,after yelling at him Kagome`s bottle of jewel shards turned black,demonic electricity sparked from the bottle.

"Ow!"Yelled Kagome falling to her nees,then passing out on the cool grass under her.

Inuyasha arrived at Keade`s hut ten minutes later with Kagome in his strong muscular arms. She hadn't woken once sense passing out, and Inuyasha was very worried. Entering the hut Inuyasha saw Sango,Mirok,Shippo,Kirara,and Keade sitting on the wooden floor of the hut.

"Inuyasha. What happened to Kagome?"Asked Keade.

"We were fighting when the jewel shards turned black and demonic electricity came out of the bottle. Kagome passed out from the pain, and I took her here."Replied a scared Inuyasha. He was scared to death thinking he might loose Kagome.

"Calm down I will take a look at her now."Keade said this and had Inuyasha take Kagome to the back room. Inuyasha left the room, now only Kagome and Keade were in the room. Keade began to check Kagome for wounds of any sorts or a fever.

Thirty minutes later Keade emerged from the back room.

"So is she ok?"Asked Sango.Keade`s face looked pale, as she began to speak of Kagome `s caudation.

"The jewel shards are reacting to Kagome `s emotions, so if she is upset the shards will make her feel great pain. Keeping her happy is the only way she can `t be harmed by the bottle of shards."Replied Keade.

"So she is going to be ok?Right?"Asked a somewhat relived Shippo.

"Yes, child, she will be fine as long as she is happy and nothing upsets her. This is happening because Kagome has a bond with the shards/jewel and it feels her emotional pain. This should only last for a moth, it happened to my sister when she was alive."Said the old Miko remembering her elder sister when she had to take care of her sister when the jewel did it to Kikyo as well.

"Why is this happening now? It never happened before."The monk named Miroku asked.

"Probably because Kagome has been in much more emotional pain now then she ever was before."Shippo the fox demon said from the corner of the room.

"Yes, Shippo,I think that as well."Keade responded, just then they all saw Kagome limping into the room finally awake. Kagome didn't know what happened to her so she was limping not knowing why, only knowing she was in pain.