InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ "WHY ME"(PART ONE) ❯ Healing ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter Two:Healing:

"Kagome you shouln`t be out of bed you`re stil healing from the demonic electricity that harmed you."Said Inuyasha,Kagome kept on limping over to the door as she said.

"I`m fine.......I just need to talk to you in privet."Replied Kagome still limping to the door with Inuyasha following her.Once outside Inuyasha and Kagome went in the Sacred Tree`s direction,the hanyou walked beside the young miko on their way to the Sacred Tree in Inuyasha`s Forest.

Walking up to the bark of the tree Inuyasha noticed the mark in the middle of it,that was made by the arrow Kikyo shot at him 50 years ago.Kagome sat on one of the giant roots and bagan to speak to him.

"Inuyasha,I`m sorry for arguing with you before I passed out.It`s just I miss my family and I`m not there to see Sota grow up.He is so muh taller then the last time I was there,and mom and gramp`s are getting older too.Family watches out for one another and I`m not there to do that,and......."Kagome was about to continue when tears came out of her eye`s and the shards sparked again."Ow!"Yelled Kagome droping to her nees again.

"Kagome!You need to calm down or the shards will kill you!"Yelled a scared to death Inuyasha.Kagome calmed down after five minutes and stood up as the demonic energy subsided."Are you all right Kagome?"Asked Inuyasha.

"I`m fine.I just need to sit down."Replied Kagome out of breath,sitting on one of the Sacred tree`s huge roots,taking big breaths.She decited to try and stay calm till the affect of the jewel went away,Inuyasha came to her side and carried her on his back to Keade`s village.