InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 101 (Almost) ways to annoy Sesshomaru {Those who have a crush on him: Enter at own risk! ❯ 101 Ways To Annoy, Tick Off, And Basically Drive Ablosuetly Yorkies: SESSHOMARU ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

101 Ways to Annoy, Tick Off, and Basically Drive Yorkies: Sesshomaru
Turn the radio to news instead of KMGL.
Ask (Kids Rin's age ONLY!) “Where do babies come from? And I know you know so just go ahead an' say it!”
Play “Chase The Jaken”.
Bring stuff back from your time.
Ask if he wants to hear your new collection of knock-knock jokes.
Tell all 1,000,000,001 of'em anyway.
Hold burping contests during his monologues.
Hold yawning contests during his monologues.
Wait for him to start one of his monologues to fall asleep.
}10{ Ask every question you can possibly think of.
Videotape one of his battles with Inuyasha, preferably one where he ends up running off without finishing.
Send it to AFV.
Ask him if he's noticed that he has no right arm.
Get hyper.
Act so sweet he goes into insulin shock.
Play “Hide the Patsy Cline Musical Socks”.
Or any of his socks, for that matter.
Play “Hide the TV Remote”
Or anything else small enough to hide, especially his nail c lippers.
Catch moths and put them in his tent (Or whatever he happens to have proclaimed his for the night.)
Frogs work well, too.
Tell him the water is not 2 degrees above freezing, so jump on in.
After his feet leave the ground, say “It's not 2 degrees above; it's 1!”
Ask him why he hates Inuyasha so much.
Tell him Kagura has a bone-shattering crush on him.
Go back and tell Kagura that he's the one with the crush. (Afterwards: Head for the hills!)
Sing “Oh What A Beautiful Morning” in his ear—loud.
Sorry, Keade and Muso have cows to check, and I have to go with them. Until
Next time.....
 
 
 
 
 
Well, I guess it's next time now, huh? I got to drive today! Across the Dam three times, through Pasture 3, around the cows.....and Muso let me steer on the way home!
“Get on with the story already!” Jeez, okay.
Test, whenever possible, what that word you found online means.
Make sure he gives you the full definition.
If you suspect him of even toning it down the slightest bit, check Webster's Dictionary and correct him.
Ask him why he likes socks so much. (Please, because even I can't figger this one out!)
Make up some theme music for him.
Putting words to the music is also a nice touch.
Play the music/song at inopportune moments: During his “Brilliant” monologues; before and during his battles.
Bring your Yorkie, or any dog you just happen to have handy, back with you to his time.
Insist that they are cousins.
Play “Irritate the Lower Demons.”
Hide his furry thingy.
Ask when you can take driving lessons.
Play “Chase the Ahhh-ruuhm” (Or whatever that dragon thingy's name is.)
Tell Rin and Jaken every last ghost story you happen to know on a night of the full moon.
Go off on your own from time to time, and do a better job hunting than everyone else, even him.
Tell everyone to “Remain Calm” during one of his ranting and raving sessions.
Say, “There's a fine line between a demon and a nut job. Have you any idea how many times you have played Jump rope with that line?”
Get the hiccups.
Get the song “I'm too sexy for my shirt” stuck in his head.
Take a few photos of him—fighting, if possible, but looking all “You-don't-want-too-mess-with-me-and-I'm-serious” works well too.
Send them to National Inquirer.
Tell any fan girls that show up where he is at the moment.
One word: Boogers.
That's all for now. Bye.