InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 101 (Almost) ways to annoy Sesshomaru {Those who have a crush on him: Enter at own risk! ❯ And Inuyasha ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

On a review it was requested to update this fic with ways to annoy other characters. So here goes.
 
101{maybe} Ways to annoy, tick off, peeve, and generally drive ablosutely bonkers....
Inuyasha
Hug him.
Pick up a stick. Throw it and yell, “Fetch!”
It's been proven he'll bring it back. When he does, give him a milk bone.
Brag about Naraku.
Or about Sesshomaru.
Make him and Kikyo an appointment on “Dr. Phil”.
Give him caffeine. Any whatsoever except chocolate.
Confiscate his ramen.
Insist that Kagome abide the leash laws. There has to be at least one in the Sengoku era.
Give Shippo more attention.
Get him a book: “The Dummies' Guide to Girls, Egotists' Edition”.
Ghost stories don't scare him. Try stories about “the big clip”. On humans. *shudder*
But ghost stories scare Shippo plenty. And who does he cling to when he's scared?...
Tell him about his close, yet long-lost cousin...*SHARK MUSIC* Ayame Sohma.
Take him to an otaku store and expose him to the scourge of anime paraphernalia...PLUSHIES. *Screams*
Make him watch Hamtaro with you.
Sooner or later, he's going to be lost in thought about Kikyo. Fart.
Extol the virtues of cats.
Better yet, GET a cat.
Show him “Love Hina”.
But at all costs KEEP IT AWAY FROM MIROKU.
Introduce the poor Hanyo to the wonderful world of dental hygiene. Mwahahahahahaha!
Sing Disney songs. “A Small Word” is great.
Whenever he finishes saying something, applaud. Whistle, clap, hoot, ect. LOUD.
Ask why he doesn't carry around a fluffy.
Tweak his ears.
When he says, “I've been thinking...” interrupt with “Whoa. Yay! Congrats!!” ect.
Also, the phrase “I have an announcement...” could be interrupted with “You're pregnant? `Cause that would explain a LOT...”
“Who's a good Hanyo? Who's a good wittle Hanyo??” This is said while scratching behind his ears, and standing clear of his left leg.
Use baby-talk whenever possible.
As with Sesshomaru, dyeing his hair works REALLY WELL...
One word: Water Balloons.
Another word: Garden Hose.
And another: Super Soaker.
A couple more:
Honey
Watermelon
Shaving cream
Styling gel
Plastic Tokijin
Kitten
Hairbrush
Cotton balls
Kiddy Pool
Silly String
Un-silly string
Bagels
Cattle Prod
Louisville Slugger (whatever that is)
Shania Twain CD
Tickle Me Elmo doll
Glue.
Hem his Kimono up.
Act motherly.
“Y'know who you act JUST LIKE?” Dramatic pause “PIKACHU!!”
“C'mere, you big lug! And I'll give you a hug! Said Sally Mcferkle McStubble McJug.”
Tell him tongue-twisters on a truck-train in Tennessee...
Put a flea collar on him.
 
We regret to inform you, the reader, that the author has been maimed and injured by a Half-demon, who shall remain unnamed, and is currently in critical condition. Joking about anime characters is a serious matter. It is dangerous and should only be attempted by professionals. We, the Censor Guys, bow our heads to honor the few, the proud, the facetious. Goodnight.