InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ Kagome what Have You Done? ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

It was Kagome..But wasn't...There before him stood Kagome...and Inu Yokai?!She had big,blue/silver eyes with slits,her lips fuller and a beautiful soft pink,her eyebrows were arched delicatley and she had a natural dark blue eye shadow on her eye lids.Her eyes were outlined with black and pointed upward at the end of her eyes giving her a sexy look.On her forhead was a sword pointingdownward with a tear drop overtop of it.

As Kagome was being assessed she could only imagine how she looked.I must be that ugly she thought with despair.But then a lustful gleam came into Inu Yasha's eyes.Well then maybe not?He snickered inside.

"Inu Yasha?"He looked at her face prying his eyes off her breasts."Yes?"He said huskily."SIT BOY!"

"AGHHHH!WENCH!!!!!!!!"He screamed.With that Kagome looked into the water and saw herself.Omg....What has happened?!

Then she remembered.'I wish I was a demon so I could kick your ass!'With that Kagome froze."NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Inu Yaha covered his eyes and fearing what was going to happen.