InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ A Hearts Cry ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome stared at the 3 demons.Naraku laughed at Kikyo's terror."Kagome is it?Yes kukukuku...I wonder how I will rid of you now."He said cunningly.He enjoyed the fire in her eyes.She was such a complexe enigma.Kagome stared at the hanyou angrily and replied"Good luck Naraku.You can not rid of an Immortal"

KIkyo's eyes widened.She remembered through her miko training while she was alive there was a way to kill a being such as her reincarnation.She smiled evilly and drifted through the nights shawdows.With dangerous intentions for her rivals person.Kagome felt Kikyo's evil plans stirring but ignored it.She now had a problem containg three men whom she hated now.

"I will not be claimed from any of you.I am my own person and no man's property."Kagome exclaimed with passion.Their brows lifted.Sesshomaru growled threatengly at Naraku.His scent was one of arousal.'Filthy hanyou wanting to touch that is MINE?'Sesshomaru growled within.Inu Yasha was standing aside and taking in all the emotions.'She's mine shes mine shes mine'He kept muttering.

"So you wont be claimed by a man....what about a woman?"Said a perverted houshi.A ringing slap was heard throught the forest.8 pairs of eyes turned to the exterminator and the monk(who now was on the floor being introduced to the world of pain).Sango looked at the scene."Naraku"she sneered.He was still holding Shippo and Sora.'Who's the young girl kitsune?'Sango thought.

Kagome had Shippo and Sora in her arms with untrackable speed.She had went faster then light,if possible.Naraku looked down at his empty hands in surprise.Sesshomaru and Inu Yasha smiriked.Kagome held her pups possevily against her and declared"I am not here to be an object of possesion streaks.Please leave before I must force you."She said snottliy with her nose raised in the air.

Naraku then smiled evilly.Within a moment he had Kagome in tentacles.She looked at the things boredly and blasted them with a mere yawn.She looked so smug that even Inu Yasha thought how much she had changed."Do not make this Kagome hurt you hanyou."Inu Yasha's,Sesshomaru and all the gang were surprised.Their eyes were wide open and their mouths hagning open....besides Sesshomaru."WHAT?!WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE THE FROST PRINCE KAGOME?!WHATS YOUR PROBLEM WENCH?!"Exclaimed a full demon Inu Yasha.He was still in his form.

Kagome looked at him and said"Sorry if Im not as immature as you Inu Yasha.Now Im starting to regret saving you from that arrow."she said disortedly.Inu Yasha's eyes filled with obvious pain.They were no longer there red colour but a bright,highly polished gold.They were filled with tears and so much betrayel even Sesshomaru pitied his half brother.Kagome turned around in surprise.Inu Yasha looked so hurt...?She walked to him gently putting down her pups near Sesshomaru.She grabbed Inu Yasha in her arms whispering"Im sorry.I dont mean it.I guess all this demonness/miko/immortal stuff is getting to me."

Inu Yasha looked at the troubled girl and huggedher tightly to his form.He didnt want to accept her obvious liking to his brother.He wanted to just take her away from everyone so that she could only think of him.Only love him.Only need him.He had loved her weakness and trust in him.He never admittted it until now.He missed her frequent need of his strength.But most of all of HIM.Kagome read the hanyou's thoughts and found love.Love for her.She felt guilty.She had so many suitors especailly of one who she had become to start loving.She sighed within herself.Sesshomaru.

Sesshomaru looked at this display of affection and his primitive side took over.He ripped Kagome out of Inu Yasha's hold and held her tighly to him with his tail.Thats when Inu Yasha noticed it.He had 2 arms."Sesshomaru"He said slowly and angrily.Kagome then remebered how she had restored the Taiyokai's arm.'U oh'She thought.

Naraku was throughly enjoying the soap opera before him.He though was unhappy at Kagome's unwillingness to remove herself from the males grasp though."KAGURA!MY YOUAKI!ATTACK!"He screeched.Inu Yasha turned with vengeful strength.He had so much pent up rage he needed to hunt.It was the natural way that Inu demons releaved themselves of pent up rage.He withdrew his claws and swiped the youkai with his long flexed claws.They were disintergratedinto the air.

Sesshomaru joined the fight.The wind sorcress saw Inu Yasha coming for her.She took her feather out of her hair and flew off into the night leaving her master behind.He saw his troops and reincarantions dissapear."THIS ISNT OVER!"He yelled to the upcoming figures.And with that vanished before their eyes.

Kagome quickly picked up her pups and headed towards Sango.She needed her adopted sister right now.So much trouble after just one stupid dream.Sango sensed the other girls turmoil and clutched her in her arms.Miroku then waked up from his world of pain sleep and saw the two girls embracing eachother."Can I partake in this new found love?Too bad for all the males..."He said leecherously.He then meet the foot of a an enraged demoness and extermintaor.

Kagome transformed into a miniture form of Sesshomaru when he was in his demon from but with black,silky fur and had her pups hanging from her mouth for she was clutching their shirts in her jaws.She then mentally asked Sango to climb on her back.The girls and cubs left the three bewildred men in the forest.They were left with their thoughts alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kagome awoke to Sango sleeping in her tail and her pups drawn in her cheast with her snout on their bellies.She stayed in her dog form.Her ears picked up Inu Yasha's and Sesshomaru's argument.She carefully pulled sango against a tree and put her pups in her sisters arms.She then went off to seperate the two men who held her heart.Her very troubled heart.