InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ Protection From Her Protector ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Kagome screamed in fustration.'Inu Yasha!'she let the tears fall.Tonsugai pulsed with new energy.She hopped Sesshomaru would hurry up!Naraku laughed at the half-breeds broken body.Sango cried as Miroku's wind tunnel kept growing larger by the minute.Kagome rushed to miroku.He looked at his friend in curiousity as she then took a cloth and his prayer beads and closed the houshi's life ender.Miroku cried in pain."Poisin...inse..ects...."He stammered.Kagome nodded and hid the monk in the trees.He put up a forcefield with his staff.Sango sighed happily.'Miroku..'She thought and attacked with full energy at the demons.


Kagome rushed at Inu Yasha.She picked up his body and put it with Miroku.She put Tetsaiga on his body.Her eyes softened.Miroku watched as the new Kagome pushed a stray,silver lock from Inu Yasha's face lovingly and kissed him lightly on the lips."Protect him well Miroku."And with that raised Tonsugai and headed for the battlefield.Kagome thrashed all her apponents furiously.She was about to give up hopewhen she saw a green,acid melt some demons behind her.Her heart quickened.Sesshomaru!She looked behind her to see Sesshomaru and his General kill the youkai mercisely.Kagome laughed truimphantly and headed for Naraku.'Your mine now.'She thought.

Naraku gulped.NOW!His mind screamed.He brought out his new weapon.A sword.Made from all the demons that hehad killed evil arua's and just like Tokigins fang.Kagome stopped dead in her tracks.She felt the swords evil miasma.She growled deep in herbeautiful,sleek throat.Naraku smiled evilly at the miko/demoness."Kagome I will spare your friends lives if you become mine."Kagome's eyes became stromy."NEVER!"She screamed.And with that raised Tonsugai and released a lighten bolt of pure energy.Naraku summoned some youkai to take the attack for him.Kagome rushed blindly at the hanyou.He rushed at her.A powerful energy filled the field.Sessshomaru used Tokijin ruthlessly.He killed all in sight.

He turned to Kagome.His Kagome.She and the hanyou's aura's were fighting for dominance.Naraku's evil purple/black miasma and Kagome's bright blue and pink.Sesshomaru and Kyani looked one at the beautiful demoness and the evil hanyou.The then nodded and returned to their slaughter.

Kagome grinded her teeth in fustration.Naraku bit his lip.They drew back and attacked again.And again.And again.Their hits blocked and returned.The shocks of power flew through the field killing any near them.Kagome then saw it.Tie froze as she saw Naraku swipe,thus leaving his side open.The jewel.It was half completed?!How!It had only been days since she had broken it.Kagome screamed in her mind.she had to get it.Kagome ducked as he swung.Then raise her sword,purifying its fang and struck him in the side.Naraku and his slaves froze.He looked down madly as his saw the fang purifying him.He screamed.He then felt an arrow in his cheast.Kagome's purifying,silver arrow!She then turned malice eyes and stared at him and quietly said"Alight".They arrow turned into a blue flame of pure energy.

Naraku then disseapeared from the earth.His robes only indicating his evil was there.Sesshomaru and Kyani and Sango finished off his followers.Kanna and Kagura disspeared quickly.Kagome picked up the halk completed Shikon-No-Tama and purified it.She turned only to feel pain."Huh?"She said and looked down.There were 3 arrows in her body.Eating her away."How?"She cried.Kikyo was there,straight across from her,her cold,uncaring face on.Her bow string still humming from the releases.Sesshomaru and Kyani saw in wonderment and anguish as they saw Kagome fall to the ground.Inu Yasha awoke to see Kagome on the ground and Kikyo's bow string vibrating.He lifted his blood body off of Miroku's shocked figure and ran with his brother to Kagome.

Kagome raised hooded eyes as she was held in Sesshomaru's arms she looked up at him wonderly.Inu Yasha took her hand in his and turned to Kikyo."WHY?!HOW?!"He cried.Kikyo remained impassive."A long time ago,during my miko training,they told us how to rid of an Immortal.We take some of their own blood and mix it with poisin and all the hate in the world.We then use the supposed harmless plant,poisin ivy,and use its berries to insure the sweet death.No Immortal can live through it.And why.Because you are mine Inu Yasha.You will fulfill your promise to me."Kikyo explained coldly to the angry group of survivors.Kagome gaspedas it headed for her cheast.The sweet poisin.She raised herself."You go to hell alone now bitch!"She cried and threw Tonsugai at the surprised Kikyo."NOOOOO!"She screamed and was silenced by the blade.It went into her open mouth and dragged her body to a tree.No blood came.Soul's came through the open mouth in smoky whiteness.

Kikyo's body dissintergrated into dust and was blown to the wind.Inu Yasha looked on helplessly as he saw his lover from 50 years past,put to sleep from his new one.Kagome fell to the ground gasping.Everyone surrounded her.Then it went black.