InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Hearts One Loss ❯ Epiloge ( Chapter 19 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Top of Form 1

Bottom of Form 1

Sesshomaru laughed as the 3 children tackled Inu Yasha..what was this?Kagome and Sesshomaru stared as Jaken joined the fun and tackled Inu Yasha,tickling him as well.Sesshomaru looked down at the glowing Kagome and sighed.Akiko,Inu Yasha's mate, jumped in and kissed her breathless mate.She two was a inu youkai hanyou.Sesshomaru walked in their room with Kagome in his arms,leaving the balcony.She looked up at him lovingly.He kissed her gently.Thats when they stopped when they heard."MIROKU!IM PREGNENT!"Kagome started laughing and Sesshomaru chuckled.Long ago the houshi and exterminator married.


Kagome smiled at the memory when the monk who had preformed the wedding had told the couple to kiss.Miroku grabbed the nervous Sango and kissed her passionatly.She started to respond but felt a hand on her rear and another on her breast!"HENTAI!"She yelled and slapped her husband and he fell down all the stairs of the shrines to the bottom.Kagome had caught it with her camera.Sesshomaru had met her family and her mother adored his tail and oftened played with it.Souta exclaimed happily that he had 2 borther in laws that were "Cool".He still didnt know what it meant.The family had a shock of when they found out Kagome was a demon but now it wa accepted and her brother proclaimed that she could bring him to school anytime.Though it did have its downs.Jii-chan had tried to purify her mate.He even jumped on his back when they had kissed the night before they came back and held onto him muttering incanations.Both had sweat dropped.Sesshomaru had nudged the old man off.The old man ran to the shrine crying and her mother had to comfort her father ,while trying to keep in her own laughter.


Kagome felt a few strong kicks from her stomach."Ahh how are they?"Sesshomaru asked as he brought her in between her legs.Kagome smiled down at her mate."All 12 are fine." "12?Well lucky we have a palace."He teased.Kagome smiled and kissed him.She sighed and was enrapped in his embrace.There she would stay forever,loving and cherishing it until the world and time ended itself.

FIN!


O my god I loved writing this story.Or atleast the rest of it since my sister started it!Ok well review and tell me whatcha think!