InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Weeks ❯ First Impressions ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Wow! I'm havin' fun! Okay, look, this'll be my what? Second chapter, right? And I haven't gotten any reviews! This isn't fair! I really need those of you who are reading my sorry little story to review. Please?!

Disclaimer: I don't own anything.

Chapter 3: First Impressions

The air was still. The sky, dark. Not a creature was stirring, well except for a beast. A beast so terrible, so unexplainably horrible, it's feared by children and adults alike. It's a weird sort of beast, the kind that lies dormant until instructed otherwise. It's an… alarm clock!

BEEPBEEPBEEPBE--- BAM!

"Damn alarm! Kagome, wake up! It's 4:30! We have half an hour to get ready!"

Sango nudged the sleeping girl next to her. Kagome grumbled something about evil space cows and… turtles?

"Kagome! C'mon! We have to get ready!" Sango whined as Kagome's foot shot out and kicked her, causing her to fall off of the bed with a loud thump.

"Ouch! Damn it all! Kagome, you've left me with no choice!" Sango inhaled deeply. "Oh my GOD! Kagome, Hojo's here and he wants to take you out to dinner!"

Kagome shot up and blinked alertly. Sango almost died from lack of air.

"What, where? I don't wanna go! Sango help meee!" Kagome cried.

Kagome glanced at Sango, who was currently laying on the ground, crying.

"Oh, wow Kagome! You should have seen your face! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Kagome glared at her best friend. She fell for that one every time. Although she knew Hojo had good intentions, she didn't particularly care for him. He was incredibly dense and unbelievably persistent. If Kagome wasn't such a good person, she would've killed Hojo long ago.

"Oooh, I hate you Sango!" Kagome seethed.

"Yeah, yeah, love you too, babe. C'mon, we're gonna miss our plane if we don't hurry.

^_^

"Flight 209, departing to Nassau, Bahamas is now seating. Flight 209 departing to Nassau, Bahamas is now seating."

"Oh, Sango! C'mon! That's our flight! We gotta go, like now!" Kagome shouted over the loud noises of the Rumiko airport.

Sango made sure the last of the bags were to be on the plane. When she heard Kagome call her, she made her way to the ticket gate. The two girls gave the stewardess their tickets and climbed aboard. When they found their seats, Sango and Kagome rejoiced. They had a whole section to themselves!

"Oh, yeah! This is what I'm talkin' `bout! Yes!" Sango cheered.

"Woot! (A/N: Sorry, had to put my favorite word in! I'm such a retarded monkey… -- o--) This is nice! So, Sango? Think this'll be any good?" Kagome asked.

Sango snorted.

"It better be! We save up a lot to go on this trip, and I better have a lot of fun!"

Kagome shrugged.

The girls had began to chat about the vacation, when their cheers suddenly became groans. They had to share after all. With two boys. Two cute boys nonetheless.

The first boy had jet black hair that was wild but not too wild and was tied into a little ponytail at the base of his neck. He also had on a purple shirt. Sango swooned instantly. In each of his ears was a small golden loop.

The second boy was much different. He seemed to have a wild aura about him. `But nothing is as wild as those eyes! Wow, what color are they?' thought Kagome. His hair was a beautiful snowy silver color. He wore a red t-shirt matching with a red cap. He, himself was beautiful.

"Oi, wench, move outta my way!"

`Ah, should've seen that one! Apparently he was rude also.'

"Um, excuse you! If you're going to address me, then address me by my name!" Kagome shouted.

"Look, bitch, move! You're in the way! And if I knew-" the boy was cut off by Sango's scream.

"Ahh, you pervert! Take your hands off of me!"

"I'm so sorry, but I can't help myself! You're beauty is magnetic! Would you do me the honor of bearing my child?"

SLAP!

The silver haired boy sighed.

"Miroku, you lech! When will you learn?" He shook his head, then turned to Kagome giving her a glimpse of his golden orbs.

"As I was saying wench, move it!"

Kagome practically blew up.

"Look I don't know who you are, but don't speak to me in that matter! My name is Kagome! Repeat Ka-go-me!"

The boy took a step back. That girl had spice; a lot of it. Something that only added to her beauty. And her scent, he couldn't even explain. It made him feel warm and tingly on the inside. It was comforting and strangely enough, he liked it.

The boy's thoughts were interrupted again by Sango slapping Miroku.

"You lech, keep your hands off of me!"

"Yes, my dear. By the way, what lovely name has the honor of belonging to such a beautiful creature?"

Sango blushed.

"My name is Sango. And for the last damn time, keep your hand off of my ass!"

"Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. My name is Kagome and that's my best friend, Sango. What's your name?" Kagome asked politely while offering her hand to shake towards Inuyasha.

The boy glared at her hand before snorting. Miroku decided to speak up.

"Hello. My name is Miroku and the rude prick over there is Inuyasha."

At this, Miroku received a very nasty death glare.

"It's a pleasure to be in the company of such beautiful women. Tell me Kagome, will you bear my-"

"No, I will not!" Kagome cried.

"Keh, stupid lecher. And I'm not a prick!" Inuyasha shouted.

"What's your problem?!" Kagome yelled.

"None of your business wench! It's a man's thing!" Inuyasha countered smugly.

Kagome smirked.

"Well then I guess you'd better forget whatever it is you're thinking about then, huh?"

Kagome thought she saw something underneath his bandana twitch in response. But just as soon as she thought she saw it, it was gone. Whatever it was.

Inuyasha saw how Kagome's gaze roamed toward his head and he blushed, despite his annoyance at her little comment.

`I can't let her find out about me! She'll treat me like a freak if she knew I was a demon!' Inuyasha thought frantically.

The whole seven hour trip was full of Inuyasha's musings, Kagome's wonderings, and Miroku's head being battered by Sango. By the time the plane ride was over, Sango and Kagome decided to check into their hotel.

"Well Sango, I think we should go and check into our hotel. I'm so excited!" squealed Kagome.

Sango nodded.

"It's about time we got away from you! You're so stupid and you stink to high heaven." Inuyasha smirked smugly, while Kagome turned beet red with anger.

"Yeah, well I'm glad to get away from you too! You're so rude and arrogant, you make me want to throw up!" Kagome shot.

"Just looking at you, I get sick! How can someone be so ugly?! And you--"

Inuyasha was cut short by the impact of Miroku's hand on the back of his head.

"Ow, lech! What in the seven hells was that for?!"

"Inuyasha, why must you always be so vulgar? Can't you be still for one minute?" Miroku sighed.

Inuyasha grumbled.

"Lady Sango, Lady Kagome, I hope we meet again. Until then-" Miroku stepped over towards Kagome and Sango and groped them.

"PERVERT!!!" Kagome and Sango yelled at the same time while giving Miroku two fresh bumps to nurse. The two girls turned on their heels and made their way towards the exit.

A/N: Okay, I decided to add Inuyasha and Miroku a little early. I couldn't wait! I'm so excited about Miroku since I love him so! Please review!

I have some very important annoncements! PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING!

1. If you have any good mir/san and inu/kag fanfics that you know of, please send them to me! I really love to read and write and lately I haven't read any good ones. They have to be at least 13 chapters long for me to even consider reading. Just romance/comedy/ hentai if possible `cause those are always fun!

2. I'm going to be posting some of my new story ideas really soon, so make sure you look out for them.

3. Please make sure you review my stories please.

That's all!