InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Weeks ❯ Was It Something I Said? ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N: Woot! Yay, I can't believe I actually got some good reviews on my story, and so soon!

Media Miner.org:

Silver Wolf Kitsune- Thanks, I know he is a little ooc. I'll try harder in the future to get the characters right. Please forgive me; after all, retarded monkeys need love too! 0_0.

Fanfiction.net:

Kagome M.K- Ok, here's your next update!

hellslibrarian- Really! I love Miroku! I love Inuyasha, but Miroku's mine! Muahahahaha! I like the mall too! But most people find it weird that since I'm 13, I don't live there... I wonder why…

Okay! Enough of my chatter, let's go! Er'body in the club getting' tipsy! Lol.

Chapter 5: Secrets

Kagome sprinted up to her and Sango's room. Indeed, she felt very betrayed. But most of all, she felt dumb as hell for thinking Inuyasha could actually be a gentleman.

`How could I be so damn stupid?! Sometimes, (sometimes?!) I can be so naïve!' Kagome though miserably. She reached the door, unlocked it, and ran to the bed after closing and locking it again.

Kagome sobbed into her pillow trying for all she was worth not to think about what Inuyasha had did. She'd get him back, that was for sure.

^_^

"Sango! Slow down! I only have two legs, you know!" Miroku cried.

She didn't even respond.

Sango was in search-and-destroy mode. Just by her first demonstration, Miroku knew not to make her mad. Sango seemed intent on finding out what was wrong with her friend, Kagome.

Miroku decided to just shut-up and follow Sango wherever she decided to go. Not that he was complaining. Besides, he was getting a very nice view of her rear.

^_^

Inuyasha contemplated what he had just done to Kagome. `I didn't mean to hurt her like that.' He thought. `I just didn't feel comfortable with her so close. She might've discovered my secret.'

Inuyasha decided to try and find Miroku. He back-tracked his steps and came across the curvy girl Miroku had wooed earlier. She had an almost annoyed look on her face.

"Hey, girl! Have you seen that guy you were flirting with earlier? Which way did he go?" Inuyasha asked, not even bothering to use his manners.

The girl scoffed and then spoke, "Like I care! He is such a lecher!"

`Tell me something I don't know.' Inuyasha thought dryly.

"He flirted with me then he saw another girl and got this dreamy look in his eyes, then he ran off! I can't believe him! If I didn't-"

"Wait a minute! What did this girl look like?" Inuyasha interrupted. `It better not be who I think it is!'

The girl stopped her raving and sunk into thought. Then, when she seemed to have the answer, dulled even more.

"She had big, brown eyes, long brown hair, and that guy called her a goddess, or something." The girl sulked.

Inuyasha rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now which way did he go?" Inuyasha was growing impatient.

The girl was pretty enough, but that awful perfume she had on gave off such a stench. `It's no damn wonder why MIroku left this girl! She smells like hell!'

"I think the bastard went that way. The way he was following that-" Inuyasha had already left in the direction she was pointing in.

^_^

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"Open the damn door, Kagome! Now!" Sango yelled through the closed suite door.

"No! I'm never coming out! You can't make me!" Kagome shouted just as loud.

Sango sighed heavily. For the last ten minutes, she and Miroku had been trying to get Kagome to open the door. So far, such luck wasn't on their side.

"Kagome, really, this is childish. Just open the door and let me in so we can talk about whatever it is that's bothering you." Sango reasoned.

No answer.

"Kagome, please?" Sango begged.

No answer.

"Okay! That's it! You open this damn door, right now, or I'll-I'll-"

"Or you'll what?" Kagome taunted.

"Or Sango and I will make mad, passionate love right here outside this door." Miroku said calmly.

"What?!" Both girls cried.

Miroku winked at Sango who blushed madly.

Kagome flew out the room and pounced on Miroku.

"Miroku, damn you! If you so much as touch Sango, I swear I'll-"

Kagome stopped short of her sentence as she felt Miroku stroke her rear. Her face turned an apple red as she tried her hardest to retain her hidden anger.

"Aggh! You perverted bastard!" Sango yelled.

WHACK!

Miroku winced as he felt the stinging of Sango's palm across his cheek.

"Miroku, what are you doing here?" Kagome groaned.

Miroku merely grinned. Sango tried not to look at his gorgeous smile, but couldn't resist.

"As I've said before, I came to make mad, passionate lo-"

SMACK!

"Pervert!" Sango screamed as she stormed into the hotel room. Kagome glared at Miroku and slammed the door in his face.

"Was it something I said?" MIroku called through the door.

^_^

A/N: ANNOUCEMENTS

-Hey! My birthday is coming up! October 11th baby! I'll be 14 (finally). Although I'm in no hurry to grow up, (I thoroughly enjoy mooching off my parents ^_^), it'll feel good to turn a year older.

-Also, I'm so sorry the chapter's short. I know you all are wondering when the group will meet up again, but it should be in the next chapter. For those of you who like Sess/Rin, I might insert them in somewhere.

-I have some good news and bad news: The bad news is that after this chapter, I'll most likely update a lot later than planned. The good news is that if you don't like my bad news, you'll probably be happy about the good news. I'll be starting a couple new stories. Just go to my bio and read them. I'm really big on Mir/San stories.

-Last but not least, I'm changing my penname from Pietro's Kitten to MirSanInuKag. (Get it? Miroku/Sango and Inuyasha/Kagome!)