InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Weeks ❯ Mini Proposal ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

A/N:

Media Miner.org:

fallenangel7583: Thanks! I'm kinda excited about turning 14. Thanks for the review! At least I know I'm doing something right! ^_^

Fanfiction.net:

darkceen-Thanks for the suggestions! I already read those and their on my favorite's list! I especially love Busy Lives. If you find anymore lemme know! Although chances are I probably already have them on my list.

ktakn-yeni- Thank you!

hellslibrarian- Cool! Fine with me! Just promise me you'll share! I will if you will ^____^

Kagome M.K- `Kay! Here's your chapter!

Chapter 6:

"Sango, leave me alone! Nothing's wrong with me!" Kagome yelled for the umpteenth time.

Sango was currently begging-no---commanding that Kagome told her why she saw her streaking down the lobby in what looked to be painful tears. Kagome of course denied anything was wrong, not wanting to spoil the trip because of a stupid infatuation.

"Kagome! Tell me NOW!" Sango screeched. Miroku winced.

"Sango my love-" Miroku started. Sango gave him a death glare.

"Right, Sango," he quickly amended, "don't you think that since Kagome claims nothing's wrong, you should believe her? After all she is your best friend is she not?"

Sango tried her hardest to scowl, but found it increasingly difficult when Miroku gave her a knowing grin, signaling that he knew that she knew that he had proven a very effective point.

"Thank you, Miro---- uggghhh, pervert!" Kagome cried. WHACK!

Miroku fell to the ground, his hand twitching vigorously as Kagome slapped him.

"Miroku you pervert! Why'd you do that to Kagome?!" Sango screamed. Miroku's eyebrow elevated perversely.

"My sweet angel, I had no idea you desired this type of attention from me. And after all that resisting." Miroku teased.

Sango scoffed and turned her back, but even then, she still couldn't stop a tiny grin from gracing her lips.

"Damn it! Miroku, you lecher where are you?" Inuyasha cursed under his breath. He had just lost Miroku's scent again throughout the large group of people that seemed to conveniently pop out of thin air.

Inuyasha also noticed that a familiar female scent was wafting through his friend's, and it had a spike to it. Whoever Miroku was with was pissed to put things mildly.

He found Miroku's faint smell leading toward the elevator and made his way toward it. After he was inside, Inuyasha was faced with a problem. He didn't know the floor in which Miroku had gotten off.

`This is gonna be a long elevator trip!' Inuyasha thought.

"Arrghhh! Okay, fine, I'll tell you already!" Kagome shrieked.

Sango grinned smugly, obviously pleased with her victory at winning Kagome over.

"Okay, well, after I went down stairs to the lobby, I walked outside to the pool. I must've-"

"Did you see any cute guys?" Sango asked eagerly. Kagome glared.

"Sango!" she shouted.

"Sorry, sorry! Just keep going." Kagome rolled her eyes and continued.

"Anyway, I must've fallen asleep or something, `cause next thing I knew I saw Inuyasha." Kagome finished.

Miroku's eyes widened. "You saw Inuyasha?" he asked.

Kagome nodded. "Yeah, why?"

"That must've been the power surge I felt earlier." Miroku mumbled under his breath.

Unfortunately, Sango heard him half way.

"Miroku, what did you say?" she asked curiously. Miroku's head snapped up at Sango.

`Damn, did she hear me? I hope not.' He thought. `The last girl that found out I was a descendant of a monk, they freaked out. And Sango will be no different.'

Despite his inner worried conversation with himself, Miroku managed a relaxed face and simply smiled perversely. He snaked his arm around Sango's waist and ignored her twitching eye.

"Nothing that concerns you, my dove. I was just thinking about how astounding your beauty is." Miroku purred.

Sango's face reddened. `Does he really mean what he says?' Sango thought with disbelief. `Now that you mention it, Miroku is really charming and handsome. He could be a really good boyfriend.'

Sango felt a hand on her rear, and her slightly embarrassed coloration turned into a just below deadly one. She slapped Miroku across the cheek and fumed. `Apparently I was very wrong.'

Miroku held his blazing cheek, grinning. `Ah, Sango, you have absolutely no idea of what lies in store for you.' He thought with a happy sigh. `Believe it or not, you will be mine.'

^_^

Inuyasha was plain out frustrated. Since he couldn't distinguish Miroku's scent on the buttons from all the others, he decided on rising to every floor, opening the elevator doors, sniffing the air around them, and continuing on to the next floor when satisfied that Miroku had definitely not been on that floor.

"Damn it all. I can't find him," Inuyasha mumbled under his breath. "You'd think I'd be havin' fun on this stupid trip, but no! I'm stuck searching for Miroku! Damn pervert!"

By this time, Inuyasha's nose was pretty wiped out, considering he was on the twenty-first floor of the hotel.

^_^

"You guys, I'm gonna go for a little walk. I'll be back later." Kagome called over her shoulder on her way out of the door. Sango glanced at her, still keeping a wary eye on Miroku, who seemed uninterested at looking at her.

"Okay, just be careful, and don't stay out too long!" Sango shouted through the closed door. She heard Kagome scoff something that sounded similar to "Yes Mother".

"My lovely Sango, it seems we're all alone in your hotel room." Miroku said, his back turned to Sango. Sango glanced nervously toward the back of Miroku's head.

"No shit." She managed to reply. `What's he up to now?'

"You know, Sango, I've never met anyone quite like you before. Your eyes are like-" Sango cut him off abruptly.

"Look, I don't know why you're here, or what you want, but don't treat me like a video game. I'm not something you can just win out of luck. I have a lot more morals than that." She spat.

Miroku's eyes widened at Sango's bluntness.

"Well, Sango. You seem to have me all figured out don't you. You really think that's all I think about; women and their bodies?" Miroku asked seriously. Sango stared at him, as if trying to figure out a puzzle. Then simply stated, "Yes."

Miroku, trying to stifle his amazement at Sango's semi-empathic guess, cleared his throat and tried his best to seem insulted.

"You really think that about me," Miroku added a dramatic gasp at this point, "I can't believe this! I finally find a girl I truly like, and she thinks I'm only after her body!" Sango remained uninterested and snorted. Miroku continued.

"Oh, woe is me! This is utterly tragic! What can I do to make this girl believe me?" Miroku stated rhetorically.

"Hmm, maybe you can run around outside naked while screaming, `This is inspiring!'" Sango smirked. Miroku's face twisted into a perverted grin. "That may not be such a bad-"

"Finish that sentence and I'll kill you." Sango ground out as she stood up from her position on her bed. Miroku quickly sobered up.

"Sango, can I take you out to dinner?" Sango nearly fell over from the change in topic.

"Why?" she asked suddenly suspicious. Miroku shrugged.

"Well, I like you, so…?" Miroku left the question hanging in the air.

"Well, okay," Miroku's eyes lit up, "But, on one condition." Miroku's eyes fell. "No groping!"

Miroku seemed to contemplate Sango's decision. "Fine."