InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 3 Days After ❯ Confessions ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ch. 1 Confessions
 
It was already the 3rd day of spring and Inuyasha and Kagome were already mated, but Sango, Miroku, and Shippo didn't know that yet. They just thought they went for a walk late at night and hadn't come back yet. Though Shippo knew better since it was the 3rd day of spring, he knew how hard it was to stay around Kagome at this time of year especially since he loved her so much. Sango and Miroku did know a little about mating but like when it started and why they had to mate but they weren't expecting this.
 
Kagome was walking back from the woods it was about 11:00 am. She was out really late with Inuyasha or at least that is what her friends thought. They had no idea that it wasn't just an ordinary walk. Well except Shippo he could smell it but kept his mouth shut. Inuyasha was walking right next to her and she seemed deep in thought. “Kagome what are you thinking about” asked Inuyasha. “Oh it's nothing” said kagome.
 
“Oh come on you can tell me” said Inuyasha. “Its just im wondering how everyone else will take it, we were supposed to be on a walk remember” said kagome with a giggle. “Who cares how they take it, just as long as you are happy that is all that matters” said Inuyasha stopping to kiss Kagome then starting to walk again. Kagome ran up behind Inuyasha and tweaked one of his ears she knew that he loved that, well from past experiences.
 
“How come you never let me touch your ears before” asked Kagome now walking next to Inuyasha looking him right in the eyes. “You remember last night” asked Inuyasha. “Well im not likely to forget” said Kagome looking at her mating mark that was farley well exposed. She was wearing a green tank top with jean shorts on. “Well remember what happened when you tweaked my ears then” asked Inuyasha with a large smile on his face. “Oh yeah, so that's why” said Kagome looking at Inuyasha with an equal size smile.
 
“Uhh… it will take forever to get there if we keep walking like this come on” said Inuyasha picking up kagome and carrying her tree branch to tree branch. “Sorry im still sore” said Kagome rubbing the inner sides of her legs. “The pain should go away soon” said Inuyasha kissing her forehead. He took off full speed to where he smelt his friend's scents coming from. “Well were almost there do you think you can walk” asked Inuyasha setting Kagome down pretty close to the end of the woods. “Yeah I can walk from here thanks” said Kagome kissing Inuyasha wile tweaking his ear. Kagome heard a low grumbling in his chest. “You purred” said Kagome shocked. “Yeah I'll do that sometimes, when you have a mate it helps put them to sleep or relax them” said Inuyasha. “Well I like it” said kagome smiling.
 
“Let's go break the news to everyone” said Inuyasha. “I want to tell Sango, can you tell Miroku, but wait until one of them asks” asked Kagome. “Yeah sure, and remember if you need me all you have to do is rub your mark” said Inuyasha with a big smile. He rubbed her mating mark, it sent shivers down her spine she loved the way it felt. “I like that too” said Kagome with a big smile. “I know, it dose the same thing to you that it dose to me when you touch my ears” said Inuyasha. Kagome started to rub her mark it still kind of tingled.
 
“It doesn't do it when I rub it” said Kagome. “Yeah I know, it doesn't work when I rub my own ears either, only when someone else dose it” said Inuyasha. “Let's go they are probably waiting for us” said Kagome as she started to walk towards the edge of the woods. “Ok act normal” said Kagome as she kept walking out of the clearing. “Hi Sango sorry it took so long” said Kagome running towards the group with Inuyasha on her tail. Sango's eyes fell right upon her mating mark. “That's ok” said Sango trying to act like she didn't notice but looking at Miroku and he nodded.
 
“Hey Kagome can you help me with something” asked Sango getting up and walking to the stream with about 4 empty water bottles. “Sure Sango” said Kagome giving a look to Inuyasha that said NOW IS OUR CHANCE. She followed Sango all the way to the river and offered to fill 2 of the bottles and got right on it. “Kagome…” said Sango looking like she was fishing for words. “I know what you want to say” said Kagome turning to point at the mark. “Yeah, so you know what that means” asked Sango.
 
“Yeah it means that Inuyasha and I are bound for life, and his urges for spring are gone” said Kagome with a smile. “Did that hurt” asked Sango pointing at her mark. “Not really, but it is useful” said Kagome. “What do you mean” asked Sango. “Well when he bit me he fused some of our power, I can see better, smell better, hear better, and taste better. The only thing I didn't get was his strength in that category I am normal, oh and it is good for something else too” said Kagome with a large smile. “What do you mean” asked Sango. “Watch” said Kagome rubbing her mark and looking over at Inuyasha. Inuyasha turned and looked at her back and came running up behind her giving her a hug. “See it dose that too” said Kagome. Inuyasha was still tingling a bit from the signal that he had received. “Oh I have to tell you something else later about your mark too” said Inuyasha with a smile.
 
“Ok” said Kagome as Inuyasha stopped hugging her and went back to where Miroku was sitting. “Wow, that's pretty cool so when ever you need Inuyasha you just rub your mark and he comes running, I wonder if it works if he is on this side of the well and you are on that side” said Sango curiously. “Yeah that is something to think about, I don't think we will get a chance to find out though, Inuyasha said that if we got separated that we would become depressed and sad” said Kagome. “Oh, so you really are bound” said Sango.
 
“Can I touch it” asked Sango. “Sure I guess I don't know what it will do” said Kagome. So Sango touched it and Inuyasha looked over and growled at Sango but stayed sitting down. “Ok it dose work” said Sango a little scared of Inuyasha. “I think Inuyasha is a bit to protective” said Kagome laughing a bit. “Well our bottles are full you want to head back” asked Kagome. “Uhh… sure” said Sango. They walked back over to Inuyasha and Miroku.
 
Inuyasha patted his lap as a signal to Kagome to sit on it. She sat down and Inuyasha put his arms around her like he was hugging her she kind of liked it. Then he leaned in and kissed her neck and down to her shoulder over her mark. Kagome's body tingled and Inuyasha could really tell she liked it so he pulled away still aware that the others were there and he didn't want a repeat of last night right there. Kagome gave him an understanding look then he whispered in her ear “there's always tonight” said Inuyasha. “Who's hungry” said Miroku breaking up there little love session you could tell that he was jealous.