InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 3 Days After ❯ A Monks Jealousy ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ch. 2 A Monks Jealousy
 
“Im kind of hungry, what do you want to eat” asked Kagome. “I don't know, what do you want Sango” asked Miroku. “Actually im not that hungry” said Sango. “Me either” said Inuyasha. “You guys just want to skip eating anything for right now” asked Kagome to everyone. “I suppose” said Miroku. “Then what are we doing sitting here lets get up and do something” said Miroku getting up and pulling Kagome up with him. “GRRRRRRR” Inuyasha let off a deep growl from his throat that told Miroku to back off Kagome and Inuyasha could sense that he was very jealous of them. “Well what do you want to do it's around lunch the sun is shining” said Kagome. “Let's go swimming” yelled Sango. “I don't object” said Miroku whose scent showed no longer signs of anger but curiosity.
 
“Whatever” said Inuyasha getting up after Kagome was pulled off his lap. Kagome ran over to her bag and pulled out a green bikini with a gem apple on the bottoms. She also pulled out a purple bikini that looked almost the same except it had a plum on it instead of an apple. And 2 swim trunks one with red flames and one with a purple boarder and blue lines. Everyone went to get changed. Inuyasha carried Kagome off somewhere to get changed. Miroku and Sango went to separate sides of the campsite.
 
Once everyone was changed they all met back at the campsite to find a perfect spot along the river to swim. Finally they spotted the perfect spot and Inuyasha sat down at the rivers bank. Sango and Kagome were already in the water and Miroku was taking his time examining Sango's bottom at the same time. Inuyasha gave him a warning growl not to look at Kagome or he would have his head. `That's my property monk' said Inuyasha in his head. Everyone enjoyed the swim.
 
After they were done swimming they all got out and decided to do something else with there swimsuits on since it was a nice day. “I want to sun bathe” said Kagome. “Me too” yelled Sango. “As long as I get to put your suntan lotion on my dear Sango” said Miroku. “What ever as long as I get to sun bathe” said Sango. Miroku was shocked by her reaction but was also very happy at the same time. Kagome ran over to her bag to pull out 2 towels and 2 small bottles of suntan lotion they smelt like coconut.
 
Kagome laid out the towels and the girls laid on them back to the sun first Inuyasha grabbed one bottle and Miroku grabbed the other. Inuyasha put a little drop on his hand and started massaging it into Kagome's skin on every inch of her back to make sure that she didn't get burnt. Miroku deciding not to be lecherous right away did the same to Sango. Then both of the boys backed up ageist some nearby rocks to talk away while the girls talked and suntanned.
 
“Im flipping over Sango” said Kagome as she flipped over obviously Inuyasha's cue. Shortly after that Sango did the same. Inuyasha again put a drop on his hand and started massaging the lotion in but this time it was different because it was on her belly. When Inuyasha started to rub it in on Kagome's tummy she laughed. “Whats so funny” asked Inuyasha. “It tickles” said Kagome but Inuyasha kept on going anyway. Finally he was done with her belly and rubbed the lotion into her legs. Then he came back up to her shoulders where he mark was.
 
First Inuyasha massaged the other shoulder the one without the mark. After he was done he went to the back of her (he was sitting above her head) to massage the lotion onto her other shoulder. She was bracing herself because she knew that she would love that shoulder rubbed. So he started to rub the mark in circles she had to try her hardest not to moan or to call out his name. Kagome was trying to resist but it wasn't working. Inuyasha could sense that she was about to scream his name at the top of her lungs so he stopped.
 
Meanwhile Miroku was trying his best not to be lecherous because the woman he felt madly in love with was sitting in front of him in a bikini letting him rub lotion all over her. Miroku was so enjoying this. `Maybe I don't have to be lecherous to have fun, maybe I just need to be nice and willing, well ok im already willing enough' though Miroku with a smile. After he was finished rubbing Sango he and Inuyasha resumed there positions on the rock to wait until the girls were done tanning.