InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 3 Days After ❯ Last Nigth Flashbacks In Dream Form *Last Chapter* ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ch 3 Last night flashbacks in dream form
 
Finally the girls were done tanning and they started to clean up. They didn't put on other clothes though well except for Kagome she remembered what happened last night her clothes were torn to shreds and this was her favorite bikini. So she got changed and into her sleeping bag she had brought an extra one for Sango. Inuyasha crawled into bed with Kagome. To there surprise Miroku was getting into bed with Sango and she didn't hit him.
 
“Umm… Sango” said Kagome. “I know I said that if he tried anything lecherous that there would be no chance of me forgiving him” said Sango. “Oh ok, goodnight” said Kagome rolling over to face Inuyasha. “Just sleep tonight, rest for tomorrow” said Inuyasha as Kagome buried her face in his chest and fell asleep.
 
~~~Flashback of last night (in dream form) ~~~
 
“Hey Inuyasha what did you want to talk to me about” asked Kagome following Inuyasha into the woods. “Well… umm… do you know what happens during spring time” asked Inuyasha. “No what happens” asked Kagome. “Well demons mate” said Inuyasha. “Yeah what dose that have to do with me” asked Kagome. “Well we demons have to fight these urges when we are around the female that we like until spring is over, and Kagome I can't stand it any longer I love you” said Inuyasha. “I love you too” said Kagome. Inuyasha leaned in and kissed Kagome with furry, he had been waiting for this forever.
 
Soon the clothing was on the floor at there feet. “You sure you want to do this, I mean I am half demon” said Inuyasha eyes still glued to Kagome perfect body. “It's too late to turn back now and besides I said I loved you” said Kagome. “Good” said Inuyasha walking close to Kagome and hugging her while biting her neck where it bent on her right side. He licked the wound clean and let her go. Then Inuyasha dove onto her and went inside causing Kagome to cry because it was her first time. “Sorry Kagome I don't mean to hurt you it just has to happen” said Inuyasha. “I know it has to happen but the pain is gone now continue” said Kagome. Inuyasha pulled in and out. Soon Kagome and Inuyasha were both screaming each others names while coming. Soon Inuyasha pulled out and Kagome tweaked his ear causing him to moan loudly. He went back inside of her and again pumped her until they both came again.
 
“If you do that again the same thing will happen” said Inuyasha, “Why” asked Kagome. “Because it's kind of a signal that means you want it too and because your aroused, and on the ground naked in front of me” said Inuyasha. After that Inuyasha pulled out and fell next to Kagome and they both fell asleep like that.
 
~~~End Dream~~~
 
Kagome felt a shaking on her shoulder she rolled over to see that Inuyasha was there looking at her funny. “What was all the moaning about” he asked. “Uhh… dreams of you” said Kagome blushing five shades of red and rolling back over. “Oh” said Inuyasha getting as red as a tomato. Kagome looked for the sun and assumed that it was 1 in the morning because the sun had hardly begun to rise. So Kagome tossed and turned trying to fall asleep but to no avail.
 
All of a sudden she felt herself being picked up and carried somewhere. Inuyasha leaped far up into a tree. “Whats up” asked Kagome. “I can't stand you rolling around because when you're having a bad night sleep I worry about you now fall asleep and I promise I won't drop you” said Inuyasha. “Ok” said Kagome putting her face into Inuyasha's chest and falling asleep.