InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ Our own little world (kiss 8) ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Our own world (kiss 8)
 
By kira
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my Homecoming universe. My couple incase you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
 
The following was inspired by a review Ranuel left me for a previous kiss over at ff.net.
 
 
FYI: Komikku is a way of referring to manga tankobon, what we in the West call a manga or graphic novel.
 
McDonald's are also found in Japan. The menu is relatively the same, except there isn't any super-sizing and they also have items unique to Japan, such as a shrimp burger.
 
 
888
 
 
“What are they giggling about?” Bankotsu whispered as Jakotsu picked up a dumpling from off of his boyfriend's plate and ate it.
 
 
The cross-dresser looked over at the band's wives, who were now pretending to be very interested in their own lunches. He laughed. “They're just jealous because we're in own little world where no one exists but ourselves,” he said smugly.
 
 
“Hunh?” Bankotsu said, quirking his eyebrow at him.
 
 
“You know; that sickly sweet little place that only two people who are deliriously in love with each other can be in.”
 
 
Bankotsu looked at his boyfriend like he had three heads. “Deliriously in love, hunh? You make it sound like junior high.”
 
 
“Well, it is in a way... We hold hands; we go to movies, the pachinko parlor, which would be the same as going to the arcade. We go out to eat and the only reason we don't go to McDonald's is we have more money now than we did back then,” the cross-dresser said. He picked up another dumpling off of his boyfriend's plate and ate it. Swallowing, he said, “Not to mention, I'm here now unlike back then and there wasn't an internet so we couldn't even meet that way. So maybe it's good we met now.”
 
 
“True, true... and stop eating my food!” Bankotsu playfully slapped Jakotsu's hand away.
 
 
“Sorry... But they taste better than ones I have.” The cross-dresser pouted and his boyfriend rolled his eyes in response. “And even though being in one's thirties isn't considered middle aged, it seems we've gone back to our childhoods.”
 
 
“Ooookaaaay...” the young record producer drawled.
 
 
“No, seriously. Ummm... instead of junior high, let's say senior high. How many times has someone come looking for you, found us together and told us to `get a room'?”
 
“A few...”
 
 
“And if I wasn't saving myself for marriage...” They both laughed. “... we would have done far more than we have,” Jakotsu continued seriously. “I'm sorry, Ban honey, it's just that-”
 
 
“I'm not going to pressure you into anything you don't want to do, Sweetness.”
 
 
“I know that...” Jakotsu took a deep breath and let it out in an angry huff. “Damn it!! Why couldn't I have met you before him?”
 
 
“Because things had to happen this way, that's why,” Bankotsu said softly, reaching out to put a hand gently on Jakotsu's.
 
 
The cross-dresser smiled and sighed softly. “My knight in shining armor, hunh?” He narrowed his eyes at his boyfriend and shook his finger at him. “No, you're not a knight... you're more like that samurai in that series they just finished publishing the last komikku volume for, although, I can't think of its name. It's the one with the lil redhead who's short, mysterious, cute and cuddly...”
 
 
“Himura Kenshin...” Bankotsu said softly. “He's from Rurouni Kenshin.”
 
 
“That's the name... you like that one too?”
 
 
“Yeah, and the anime. So I remind you of the Battousai, hunh?” he smirked.
 
 
Jakotsu giggled. “A little bit.” He leaned his forehead against Bankotsu's. “You treat me with the same respect he gives Kaoru and I like that and appreciate it...” he said softly. Tilting his head to the side and, closing his eyes, Jakotsu kissed him as they slid back into their own little world.
 
Bankotsu deepened the kiss. He used his free hand to snake his fingers through the cross-dresser's hair, holding him as close as he could since they sat across from each other at the table in the studio's cafeteria. Jakotsu's breath, which ran alternately hot and cold against his cheek, kept Bankotsu firmly rooted in their own little world. The soft silkiness of Jakotsu's hair and the slightly rough, dry skin of his hand, not mention the warm moist confines of his lover's mouth, made it easy for Bankotsu to ignore the giggles and sighs that floated over from the wives' table. The catcalls from the band when they sat down to eat were a different matter. He broke the kiss to say something to them, but his words were swallowed up in another kiss from Jakotsu.
 
Breaking it, the cross-dresser whispered against his lips, “Ignore them...” He kissed his boyfriend again.
 
“I can't,” Bankotsu whispered back. “Now they're throwing napkin balls at us.”
 
“Pretend they're rose petals...”
 
“I can't,” Bankotsu repeated when a balled up napkin hit him in the head.
 
“That's it!” Jakotsu hissed. He pulled away from his boyfriend and turned around to face the band. “You know, if you want some that badly, there's a table full of ladies over there who'd be more than happy to oblige you. If it's a lil boy action you want, your fellow bandmate, Naraku, has been known to swing that way when the mood hits him. Now if you don't mind...?” The cross-dresser turned back around just as a napkin ball hit him in the head. He shook his head at Bankotsu.
 
“Do us all a favor and get a room, Jak, before my brother needs therapy!” Sesshomaru called out amid much chuckling from the band.
 
“Too late, Sessh. Your loli-fetish has already put him there. Apologies, Rin-chan!”
 
“No offense taken, Jak,” she replied.
 
“As for a room, Sessh, we were here first, so if we want to make mad passionate love on the table, you're gonna hafta deal with it.” Jakotsu looked over his shoulder and stuck his tongue out at him.
 
Oddly enough, both Inuyasha and Bankotsu had groaned at his statement.
 
“That's it!” Bankotsu stood up to go. “Come on, Sweetness, let's go.”
 
“Where?” Jakotsu also stood up.
 
The younger man grinned wickedly. “To our own lil world...”
 
Jakotsu giggled. “Yeah?”
 
“Yup!”
 
“Then what are we waiting for?”
 
“Don't know...” Bankotsu shrugged as he put an arm around his boyfriend's waist and led him towards his office...