InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 30 AU Ban Jak kisses ❯ The sound of waves (kiss 29) ( Chapter 29 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

The sound of waves (kiss 29)
 
By kira
 
Author's note: the following AU is based on Live Journal's 30 kisses, and takes place in my Homecoming universe. My couple in case you haven't already guessed is Ban/Jak.
 
FYI: This takes place about two months after the events in Wada Calcium CD3 (kiss 28).
 
Thanks again, Jen, for polishing this!! And a special extra big thanks for suggesting the dog... ; p
 
Please note that the following is part of my story, Best laid plans... It first appeared here as part of this collection, before I decided to write what came before the events written here and combine it with longer uncensored version of another story I wrote called, Porn Night.I also added an ending to it, since this kiss and the onesthat precedeit, twenty five through twenty eight,are meant to be read together.
 
888
 
Two days earlier...
 
“That's it, Jak.” Suikotsu separated his cast. “I've called and made an appointment for you to start physical therapy tomorrow,” the pediatrician said as he examined the cross-dresser's leg, checking the range of motion in his ankle. “Any pain?”
 
“Nope! Those stupid pills really helped.” Jakotsu grinned. “Now what's all this about physical therapy? You said I was better.”
 
“You are to a degree, but your muscles have atrophied somewhat from the forced inactivity. Physical therapy will bring them back to where they were before the accident. Think about it, you spend long hours on your feet at work and you're going to have to relearn how to walk again without a limp.”
 
“I don't limp!” Jakotsu said indignantly.
 
“Sorry, Sweetness, But Sui's right, the last two weeks you were limping.”
 
“That's because it's hard walking in a cast.”
 
Suikotsu sighed. “That's exactly why you need it. Plus I don't want you getting arthritis in you hip or knee for that matter.”
 
“But Ban is taking me to the beach tomorrow to celebrate. We're going to spend a couple of days there, relaxing.”
 
Suikotsu looked to Bankotsu for an explanation.
 
“We're going to Goza. The waves are practically nil, Sui, so we don't have to worry about him hurting himself that way.”
 
“And the sand should help exercise my leg,” the cross-dresser added. At least I hope so...
 
“Fine, but I want you to take it easy, Jak. Otherwise you could be delaying your return to work by another eight weeks if you wind up re-injuring yourself...”
 
888
 
“What are you doing?” Bankotsu asked as he walked over to his life-partner.
 
Jakotsu stood there, up to his ankles in the clear emerald water. “Ssh...” he said. “I'm listening for the sound of waves.”
 
“But there aren't any waves, Sweetness.”
 
“Yes there are, they're just really small so they're had to see or hear for that matter.” The cross-dresser smiled. “Thanks, Ban honey, for talking Sui into letting me go.”
 
“You're welcome. So how's your leg holding up?”
 
“It's fine,” he lied. I'm a lil sore and tired from walking on the sand, but I wouldn't miss being here with you for the world... “Although, I want to sit under the umbrella so I don't burn.” He turned to face Bankotsu. “It's okay, if you want to go swim, I'll just sit and watch you.”
 
“I thought you wanted to go swimming.”
 
“I do, but I don't want push myself too much. It was hard walking today as it is,” Jakotsu admitted. “So go swim for the two of us.” He leaned over and kissed Bankotsu's cheek. “Don't worry about me, Ban honey, just getting my feet wet was enough for me.”
 
“You sure?”
 
“Positive.”
 
The cross-dresser stood there, watching his life-partner wade out into a deeper part of the bay. When Bankotsu went under, he laughed and limped slowly over to the beach chairs and sat under the umbrella, where he covered his legs with his towel. Jakotsu laughed again when Bankotsu surface and waved when he spotted him, before going under a second time to stand on his hands, waving a foot at him.
 
The younger man surfaced a minute later, swimming back to shallow water. He stood up and walked out of the sea towards Jakotsu. His board shorts clung to his thighs, little rivulets of water dripping down his legs, stopping only when they reached his sand encrusted feet. Since the beach was relatively empty because it was a weekday and most of students who would have come here, were getting ready to go back to school, it was easy to enjoy a moment together without any fans getting in the way.
 
“Are you cold?” Bankotsu asked as he toweled off.
 
“No, I just don't want to get sunburned on my legs. I've waited long enough to have fun with you, so the idea of anything, no matter how minor, getting in the way of that is something I want to avoid at all costs.” The cross-dresser patted the towel.
 
“You know if you wore a normal bathing suit instead of that skimpy Speedo, you wouldn't have to worry about getting burned.”
 
Jakotsu frowned. “I thought you liked the way I looked in this.”
 
“I do, it's just that you're....uh...”
 
“What?”
 
“Exposed. There's very little of you, Sweetness, that's left up to the imagination. And with that shirt on, you look positively naked underneath.”
 
“And that's a bad thing?” The cross-dresser smiled.
 
“No, not really. If this place was more crowded, then yeah, it would be.”
 
“How so?” Jakotsu propped his chin on his upturned palm and quirked his eyebrow as he leaned towards his life-partner.
 
“I just don't like the idea of other people drooling over you that's all.”
 
“Really? That's so sweet, Ban honey.” He leaned over a bit farther, kissing Bankotsu on the cheek.
 
The younger man blushed. “Thanks...” he mumbled.
 
“You want to go back to our room? I don't think the Tanakas would mind if we had a bit of fun as long as we're quiet.” Jakotsu giggled. “This is supposed to be our second honeymoon...”
 
“I know,” Bankotsu said softly. “But you don't know how to be quiet and that's what worries me.”
 
“Oh....” Jakotsu looked out towards the sea. “I can try to be quiet. Besides, they gave us one room, when you know as well as I do that we could have had two. So I don't think they care.”
 
“You think? But they're such a nice old couple and I'd really hate to upset them.”
 
“If we didn't wake them up last night, then I'd say we're fine,” the cross-dresser said with a saucy wink. “Unless you like the idea of going without nooky.”
 
“No!”
 
“Then what are you waiting for?” Jakotsu asked. “Let's go have some fun before dinner!” He stood up to leave, and facing Bankotsu, he held out his hand for him to take. “Well?”
 
“Okay, okay!”
 
888
 
Later that evening, Bankotsu held Jakotsu's hand as they walked barefooted down to the beach in the moonlight. It was completely deserted except for the two of them and they could hear the soft of lapping of waves against the sand. They stood at the water's edge, and turning to face each other, the younger man wrapped his arms around his life-partner, pulling him close. The cross-dresser rested his cheek against the top of Bankotsu's head. It felt good to simply stand there and hold each other, while listening to the waves caressing the shore.
 
After a while they let go and sat on the sand, looking up at night sky. Jakotsu shivered in the cool evening breeze that blew in off the water. Bankotsu, noticing, lifted his arm up, silently inviting him closer, and Jakotsu melted into his warm embrace. The cross-dresser looked up at him as his life-partner gently cupped his cheek. Leaning towards him, Bankotsu kissed him.
 
Jakotsu's tongue darted out, licking his lover's lips, trying to get him to open his mouth. Bankotsu playfully kept his mouth shut, teasing Jakotsu, as he eased them slowly onto the sand. Opening his mouth, he let his hands wander to cup the cross-dresser's bottom, before carefully rolling him onto his back.
 
Jakotsu kissed him long and hard, rubbing himself suggestively against his life-partner. He would have enjoyed making love on the beach and had they been younger, he would have been doing his best to talk Bankotsu into it. But he restrained himself and let himself be content with laying his back while Bankotsu lovingly balanced on top of him.
 
Whispered words of love and soft moans combined with the sound of waves as pent up passion tried to release itself decorously. If they had only paid more attention to their surroundings and less to themselves, they would have heard a soft metallic tinkling. It grew steadily closer and a faint snuffling sound accompanied it.
 
A small black dog was exploring the deserted beach, his owners out for a late night stroll under the stars. However, they trailed far behind him and were just able to pick him out of the shadows, not that it mattered for the dog could not get very far. Besides, he came when called, so his owners did not worry about it. Trotting along, nose to the sand, the dog sniffed along the beach.
 
He followed a particularly interesting scent that led to a large blob in the sand. The little dog cautiously approached, circling around to come up behind it. He darted forward, only to just as quickly back up when the blob moved. The sounds it made were interesting too. Finally the little black dog screwed up enough courage to approach it. He sniffed tentatively in its direction, inching closer and closer, and his little black nose was twitching as he breathed in the blob's scent. He crawled between the blob's appendages and stuck his wet nose into the source of a tantalizing scent.

“What the hell?!” Bankotsu cried. He sat up and looked behind him.
 
The little black dog had backed away and stood in the water, barking furiously at them.
 
Jakotsu sat there, laughing. “What did you... HAHAHAHA?! Do to that... HAHAHAHAHA!! Poor little dog... HAHAHAHAHA?!” he choked out as he had the feeling he knew exactly what had happened.
 
“Nothing!”
 
“Nothing?” The cross-dresser giggled.
 
“Nothing!” At Jakotsu's knowing look, he sheepishly admitted, “That stupid dog stuck his nose up my ass, if you must know.”
 
Jakotsu burst out laughing. “He didn't! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Knew it!
 
“He did...” Bankotsu heaved a long suffering sigh.
 
“You know, it could have been worse... hehehehe...” Jakotsu chortled.
 
“How?”
 
“You could have been naked when he... HAHAHAHA!!”
 
The younger man paled.
 
“You know, I was thinking of asking you to make mad passionate love to me on the beach. I guess it's a good thing I didn't, eh?” the cross-dresser said.
 
“Hell yeah!”
 
Jakotsu giggled and leaned on his life-partner. Reaching up, he gently cupped his cheek, turning Bankotsu's head to face him. They kissed.
 
“Kuro! Come here!” the little dog's owner's called out as they approached.
 
Kuro stopped barking and trotted obediently over his masters.
 
“I'm so sorry he bothered you,” the man said.
 
“It's okay, he just startled us,” Jakotsu said sweetly. “So his name's `Kuro?'”
 
“Yes,” the man's female friend said. “He's very friendly and usually doesn't bark like that.”
 
“I can see that. We never saw him coming and I guess we scared each other, right, Ban honey?”
 
“Yeah.” He tried shooing the dog, which had come back for another sniff at his bottom, away.
 
“Come, Kuro, leave the nice man alone!” Kuro's male owner said.
 
“I think he likes you, Ban honey.” Jakotsu giggled.
 
I think he just likes my ass... “You think?” Bankotsu said dryly.
 
“I know!” Jakotsu smiled. What's not to like about you? You're absolutely yummilicious if you ask me! And you do have a nice ass... “Anyway, we need to get back to our room. Have a good evening.” He gave them an apologetic look.
 
“You too. Good night!” Kuro's owners, after putting him on the leash, disappeared back the way they had come.
 
The cross-dresser sighed.
 
“What's wrong?” Bankotsu asked as he helped him to his feet.
 
The cross-dresser dusted the sand off his bottom. “We're going home tomorrow.”
 
“Unfortunately you have physical therapy to go to and I have work.”
 
“Yeah...” Jakotsu suddenly brightened.
 
“Now what?”
 
The cross-dresser giggled. “You do know that every time I hear the sound of waves, I'm going to remember the time this little dog stuck his nose up your ass...” he said impishly.
 
“Don't remind me,” Bankotsu groaned.
 
“I'll try not to...” Jakotsu smiled. Hoosh... hoosh... he imitated the sound of waves crashing on the beach as they made their way back to their room.
 
“Not funny, Sweetness.”
 
“No? I think it is. Hoosh...