InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 36 Erotic Feudal Tales ❯ Love Lessons ( Chapter 6 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Love Lessons
 
 
 
The sun was bright and beat down on Kagome as she pushed some long strands of hair out of her face. InuYasha had disappeared a while ago, saying he was going to the spring for some water. When he did not return, she decided to go find him. It was just not like him to leave her for so long.
 
Carefully, Kagome walked into the forest, but had not gone very far when she spied a glimpse of silver-white and red. Furrowing her brow, Kagome realized InuYasha was crouched down low and was being very still. His demeanor caused her to approach him cautiously.
 
As she crept up beside him, InuYasha's only sign he noticed her was a flick of his ear. Kagome knelt beside him softly, and looked askance at his intent expression. His hand shot out and held her wrist, a request for her to stay quiet.
 
“What are you doing, husband?” Kagome asked in an almost inaudible whisper.
 
The hanyou flushed, and then pointed quickly with his chin. Turning, Kagome looked in the direction he indicated. Over by the hot spring, two bodies lay entwined. With a small gasp, Kagome realized that Miroku and Sango had got away from their kids for a little alone time - accept they were not alone! Her hanyou was a peeping tom!
 
“This is not right, InuYasha!” Kagome hissed.
 
“Just watch, Kagome…how do you feel about what they are doing?” InuYasha muttered back.
 
Feeling a bit guilty, Kagome peeked up to see what InuYasha was talking about. Miroku was bent down between Sango's legs, and his tongue was buried in his wife's folds. From the murmurs and moans Sango was making, she seemed to be enjoying it very much.
 
“What do you think?” InuYasha whispered. “Would you like me to do that to you?”
 
“Is that why you are watching?” Kagome said. “Trying to get some pointers from Miroku?”
 
The hanyou shrugged, and then looked at his wife intensely. Kagome searched his face for his intentions, all judgment of his actions suspended. He reached out and grasped her shoulder, kissing her sweetly on the lips. His hands found the ties on her hakama, and deftly undid them. Although Kagome was bit startled at first, desire soon coiled up inside her. She gave in to the little thrill of excitement that went through her as they stripped to make love.
 
Both totally naked, InuYasha began to kiss her, starting at her throat and working his way down her soft curves. Kagome arched her neck and back as the sensation sent shivers of need through her. When he had reached her pubic mound, he gently pushed her back on the ground and opened her legs further. Tentatively, he dipped his tongue into the dark curls, and ran the tip into her folds. Kagome gasped as it brushed up against her clitoris, which quickly hardened in response. Taking his cue from her reaction, InuYasha continued to rub that spot with his tongue, until Kagome opened her mouth to silently scream as she came. Her reaction made InuYasha so confident, that he continued bringing her to orgasm three more times.
 
Aroused by what he had been doing, InuYasha slipped out of his clothes while Kagome lay in a blissed-out heap, panting. She was so wet from her orgasms, that he slipped his erection inside her effortlessly. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms around his neck as he began relentlessly thrusting in and out of her, reveling in the way her walls clung to his cock. They were completely consumed in their lovemaking…
 
“Miroku, we should not be doing this,” Sango whispered to her husband where they hid, watching the other couple.
 
“Just making sure InuYasha learned his lesson well,” Miroku said with a sly smile.
 
Sango rolled her eyes…