InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 36 Erotic Feudal Tales ❯ The Sweetest Flower in the Meadow ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

The Sweetest Flower in the Meadow
 
Kagome was restless, waiting for InuYasha to return from ridding a neighboring village of a youkai infestation. She had decided to take a walk, the spring breeze refreshing as she walked through a meadow of wild flowers on the outskirts of the village. The blossoms, large and small, bobbed in a lazy breeze and made her smile. She stopped and wrapped her arms around her waist, gazing out at the beautiful day around her. It eased the ache inside her at being apart from her new husband.
 
Two figures came into view, and Kagome's heart leapt. One was a monk with a staff and the other, in his unmistakable red hakama and suikan and long silver-white hair was her long-awaited and much missed husband. She grinned and broke into a run, and InuYasha ran to meet her.
 
In the middle of the meadow, they met and InuYasha scooped her up in his arms, kissing her and spinning her around. Miroku made his way up to them, smiling and shaking his head fondly at the antics of the newlyweds.
 
“You miss me?” InuYasha said to his wife.
 
“I always miss you when we are apart, InuYasha,” Kagome replied. “I have three years of being apart from you to make up for…”
 
They gazed into each other's faces, and a silent communication passed between them. Their eyes shone.
 
“Go ahead without us, Miroku,” InuYasha said. “Kagome and I need to take our time getting back.”
 
“I understand, my friend,” Miroku said, with a small chuckle. “Have fun, you two. I have my own homecoming with my family to get to.”
 
Slowly, InuYasha put Kagome down, her small feet crushing some of the flowers beneath her and releasing their scent. Kagome breathed deeply of the sweet smell and smiled. InuYasha smirked.
 
“The flowers are sweet, but yours is the scent I like best,” InuYasha said, running his hands through her hair.
 
Taking her head gently in his hands, he bent down and gave her a deep, sensual kiss that went right through her, arousing steaming desire. She kissed him back fiercely, and their passion could not be denied. InuYasha broke the kiss to glance up and make sure Miroku was gone, and then laid Kagome down in the meadow. He took off her clothes and then his, and spent a moment admiring the luscious curves of her body, running a hand over her smooth skin and making her squirm with pent-up need.
 
“Is the ground too hard for you?” InuYasha asked.
 
Before she could respond, InuYasha lifted her up and lay down, placing her on top of him. Her legs spread on either side of his hips, and she brushed up against his erection.
 
“Let me lift you up again, and you can guide me inside you,” InuYasha instructed.
 
They had never made love this way, and Kagome reached for his cock and tried to insert him inside her. They found that she was much tighter in this position, but she was wet and ready. After a few false starts, she slid him home with a sigh of pleasure as his large cock filled her up inside. Slowly, she began to ride him.
 
The sensations from making love to InuYasha in this position were strong and exquisite. She could feel every ridge of his cock, and his head hit a marvelous spot deep inside her. It drove her to ride him deeper and faster, as her orgasm built and exploded through her from deep inside. She gripped his chest and let out the loudest scream she had ever made, and was completely unaware she had done it. But InuYasha was astounded.
 
“Was it that good?” InuYasha asked.
 
“Oh, yes,” Kagome panted.
 
“Okay…let me see you do that again.”
 
Kagome looked at his wickedly smiling face with wide eyes, and then a sly smile spread over her face. Well, he asked her to do it….they could be in this flower filled meadow for quite some time.