InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 36 Erotic Feudal Tales ❯ Fortune of the Heart ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Fortune of the Heart
 
 
Seated by the cooking fire in their small house, InuYasha watched his wife clean up after dinner. She bustled about contentedly, in her white kosode and red hakama…just like Kikyou used to wear. Simple miko clothes were all his wife was seen in these days. No longer did she wear the short skirts and sailor blouses of her own time.
 
Earlier that day, Sesshomaru had brought Rin a beautiful kimono made of silk. InuYasha had watched as Kagome and Rin gushed and exclaimed over the fine material and beautiful colors. All he had done was cross his arms and frown - that Sesshomaru, always showing off! And Kagome never said a word about the fact that he could not provide for her that way…
 
“You're brooding,” Kagome said. “I can see it in your eyes, InuYasha. Please, if you have something on your mind, won't you share it with me?”
 
InuYasha heaved a disgruntled sigh as Kagome came and knelt by his side, her small hands on his arm and an earnest expression on her face. Looking up into her expectant expression, he reluctantly nodded his head.
 
“Would you like kimonos like the one Rin got today?” InuYasha asked. “I saw the way you looked at it. I can't give you the expensive, fancy things Sesshomaru gives Rin…”
 
A slow smile of indulgence spread over Kagome's face, and she shook her head. Yet InuYasha still looked at her with an air of frustration and sadness, making his golden eyes smolder and his mouth a thin line.
 
“I have all the riches I need,” Kagome said softly. “My gold is your great golden eyes…my silver, your long silver-white hair.”
 
To prove her point, Kagome planted gentle kisses above his eyes. Then she ran her fingers through a lock of his hair, letting the strands slip slowly away.
 
“You mean that, don't you?” InuYasha said in wonder.
 
“Yes, you are my treasure, husband,” Kagome replied, slipping into his lap and locking her arms around his neck. “I have everything I need…right here.”
 
The hanyou tried to smile, but his wife's delicate lips were suddenly placed over his in a tender kiss. A tremor went through InuYasha, and he began to kiss her back passionately. While she dug her hands into his thick mane, InuYasha began to nibble on her neck. His hands were busy loosening the ties to her clothes - he needed more of this incredible woman!
 
Soon their clothes were piled around them, and Kagome was astride him. He opened his eyes to watch her as she rode his cock, her face flushed with rapture and round breasts gently swaying. Thrusting his hips up to meet her downward thrusts on his cock, InuYasha marveled again at her words.
 
`Kagome,' InuYasha thought. `You are truly my greatest fortune as well…'