InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ 36 Erotic Feudal Tales ❯ Always Sweet to InuYasha ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

InuYasha was half asleep when Kagome slipped in bedside him in their bed. He felt her wriggle her slim body against him, her ass pressed up against his hip. The sweet smell of her was so welcoming…and arousing.
 
Smiling wickedly in the dark, InuYasha rolled over and pulled his wife into a spooning position. He moved aside the kosode she wore, so he could press his burgeoning erection against her smooth skin. His hands traveled gently up her flat belly, to caress the full mounds of her breasts and tweak her nipples. That made her giggle then sigh as he kissed her neck.
 
“InuYasha, I'm not sure this is a good time,” Kagome said softly, breaking the mood of this moment.
 
“Why, what's the matter?” InuYasha said. “After two months of marriage are you bored of me already?”
 
“It's not that,” Kagome said quickly, twisting around to face him. “It's just….”
 
“Hush koibito,” InuYasha said. “Whatever is bothering you, I'm sure I can make everything okay.”
 
There was no more time for Kagome to protest. Her husband shushed her by kissing her deeply, his tongue moving sensually against hers and sending waves of heat and desire through her. Whipping off her kosode, he pulled her against him, his cock hot and hard between them. She lifted her leg over his hip, and he gently stroked between her legs, satisfied that she was getting wet and ready for him.
 
Flipping her beneath him, InuYasha guided himself inside her. Kami, but she was so wet inside, and she had not even cum yet! The firm muscles of her pussy pressed against his large cock as he began to thrust in and out of her. She put her arms around his neck, and began to pant and moan in pleasure. Picking up his pace, he brought her to orgasm, and she screamed as her walls squeezed his cock even tighter. But one was never enough, he had to make her cum multiple times before he was ready to seek his own release.
 
When InuYasha had his wife panting, sweaty and hoarse from screaming during her powerful orgasms, it was his turn. Still, she felt so much wetter than usual, even with all the orgasms he had given her. Ignoring those thoughts, InuYasha concentrated on cumming, and it did not take much longer.
 
“Kami Kagome,” InuYasha said, lying down beside her. “I don't think I ever felt you this wet before…”
 
Kagome did not say anything when the smell hit her husbands sensitive nose. It smelled like…blood - and not just any blood. It was the blood that only came once a month. Getting up, InuYasha went over to the light of their dim cook fire. His limp but still large cock…was brown.
 
Back on their futon, Kagome bit her lip and reached between her legs. Then she quickly jumped up out of bed.
 
“I'm sorry InuYasha,” Kagome said softly. “I had a feeling my women's time was upon me.”
 
“Keh, don't worry,” InuYasha said, reaching for a rag. “It doesn't bother me, so don't let it bother you. Besides, after all the blood and gore we have had splattered on us, to me yours is…sweet.”
 
In the corner where Kagome tied some rags between her legs, she gasped at his words. He could not see her blush in embarrassment and pleasure. Her husband never ceased to amaze her….