InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Antagonists Unite ❯ Chapter Twenty ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Antagonists Unite
By: DarkCrystalis and NOT edited by Jon04CTSV (what a bums!)
XxXx
Chapter Twenty
“Rin's blushing!” Sango whispered to an interested Miroku beside her and grinned. “I wonder what happened in there…”
“They were totally…” Ayame began talking, but after a scary look from Sesshoumaru, she made the wise decision to stop mid-sentence. “Nothing! They weren't doing a thing.” She gripped Shippou's hand for support. He squeezed back reassuringly, which made her smile.
Kagome heaved a sigh, which made a concerned Inuyasha look her way. She shook her head, telling him that everything was okay. She knew she'd grill Rin about what happened later anyway, but the suspense would probably kill her!
“It's getting late guys,” Rin said in a quiet voice, smiling shyly. “Maybe we should hit the sack?”
“More like you want to get sacked, if you know what I mean,” Miroku said perversely, earning a smack from Sango a short moment later. “Jeeze! Okay, okay!” Without a second's thought he added, “You know Rin meant it that way, too!” After a death glare from three annoyed (one of them blushing) ladies, he quieted completely… for the moment.
Inuyasha yawned, tightening his arm's grip around Kagome's shoulders. “Yeah, it's getting late and boring. I'm gonna head upstairs and play some 360. Kagome, want to come up for a bit before we sleep? We can play video games together if you want. Winner takes the bed!”
“You're on, bitch!” Kagome replied, making fists with her hands. “Prepare to lose!”
“Not a chance in hell, babe.”
Rin covered her mouth as she giggled, but stopped when she noted the serious and competitive glint in Kagome's eyes. Somehow, she had a feeling that things wouldn't turn out well for Inuyasha tonight…
As Kagome followed him upstairs, she said goodnight to Rin, Sesshoumaru, Sango, Miroku, Ayame and Shippou.
“I'm not sure if I can trust you alone with the pervert, Sango,” Sesshoumaru commented uncharacteristically, almost frowning with slight displeasure.
“You're forgetting about my wonderfully useful fighting skills, Sesshoumaru. I can have this weakling down on his back in a second flat,” she retorted, crossing her arms over her chest.
“Oh baby, I knew you were kinky!” Miroku rubbed his hands together as if he'd hit the jackpot.
Sango growled, and a moment later she had his arm twisted around his back in a painful-looking position.
“I give, I give!” he yelled in a strained voice, trying to get out of the deathly grip.
As she let go, Sango was instantly disappointed. “I'd give anything to sleep with you and have you bear my children…” he amended and watched Sango's face go extremely red.
“You're dead meat!” Sango screamed, getting up to chase his retreating form as he ran away.
“Will you eat me, then?” he asked in a breathy voice as he dodged the things she threw at him.
“I guess those two will sort things out on their own,” Shippou commented, grinning slyly like a fox. “Which reminds me…” He opened his backpack and pulled out his laptop and turned it on. “Ayame, want to help me with something? I need to figure out which anti-virus programs to install, along with a bunch of other crap. I know AVG is pretty good, and…”
As they continued talking quietly, Sesshoumaru led Rin upstairs to his room, leaving them in the living room. Once they got there, Rin halted in the doorway, a bitter look on her face. She stared at the bed with a burning anger in her eyes, as if the thought of being there with him was the worst thing in the world. At first, Sesshoumaru couldn't understand for the life of him, but then it clicked. The last time she'd been here, Kikyou was too, and it hadn't been a pretty sight…
“If you'd rather be in your room, I understand,” Sesshoumaru said quickly, not wanting her to leave due to a flaw in the past. He sat on the edge of the bed, his hands in his lap. He felt slightly helpless, knowing that it'd been at least partially his fault.
“No, it's okay… I think,” Rin answered, her feet shuffling at the doorway. She sat on the floor at the end of the bed, fiddling with the television remote. In the mean time, Sesshoumaru closed and locked the door, not wanting to be disturbed by anyone like his stupid brother a few doors down.
When Rin found a pornographic show on a channel, she cocked her head to the side, trying to understand it. “How is she doing that…?” she asked out loud in awe, talking more to herself than anyone else.
“I could get you in that position if you want,” Sesshoumaru whispered seductively in her ear, which made her jump and shiver all at once. It was so unexpected that she'd practically given herself a heart attack! Quickly changing the channel, she stopped on Much Music, a music video channel.
“Do you have any movies?” Rin asked, sighing. “Saw isn't the kind I want to go to sleep thinking of, you know,” she added, explaining herself.
“Let's see…” Pulling out a box from underneath his bed, Sesshoumaru began sifting through DVD covers, discarding the majority of them.
“What's wrong with that huge pile over there?” Rin asked, going to grab one and inspect it. Sesshoumaru brought it out of reach, the DVD above his head as he sat on the edge of his bed. “Nuh-uh,” he said, surprising her at his word choice.
“Come on,” Rin whined, trying to grab it as she stood up. She half-sat in his lap, her arms outstretched to take it from his hands. The weight of her moving forward pushed Sesshoumaru down on the bed, her body crashing on top of his. The pile of DVDs fell over a foot or two away from them, but neither really noticed.
“Deja-vu…” Rin whispered, gulping nervously. Her eyes were a little apprehensive, but when Sesshoumaru pulled her head down on top of his and they kissed, it washed away.
His mouth opened first as he tried to pry her lips open with his tongue. At first she resisted as her hair fell around her face, providing a curtain to hide her redness. After some coaxing he succeeded, grinning when she moaned softly into his mouth.
“That's it,” he encouraged, cupping his hands around her head so that she wouldn't move away. After another second, however, Rin grunted.
“It's getting hot,” she explained, fanning herself with her hand. “Can't we turn on the air conditioning or open a window?”
Sesshoumaru grinned so evilly that at first glance, it was scary. Before she knew it, Sesshoumaru was working off her tee shirt, eyeing her chest so hungrily that it made her blush even more. The worst part of it all was that she was totally comfortable with him—this felt right; normal, even.
“No objections, Rin?” He asked as he pulled them to the walled-side of the bed. His back lay flat against it as she sat on his lap, but soon his head went in-between her bra-covered breasts, his nose nuzzling her valley.
“Ah…” she mumbled weakly, pushing his head. “Objection!”
“Really?” he asked as his tongue traced the valley of her breasts.
“Uhm…” she moaned and then began to chew her bottom lip. “Maybe?”
He blew the moistened spot, giving her shivers up and down her arms. Then, without her knowing, he slid out from under her. “Lay down on your stomach,” he said quietly in her ear, and without a moment's thought she obliged.
Once she'd settled, Sesshoumaru unhooked her bra and slipping it out from underneath her which elicited a grunt of disapproval from Rin. “Hey!” she said indignantly, ready to sit up and give him hell. However, she stopped immediately, realizing her new predicament.
He grinned devilishly in her direction, dangling the strapless bra just out of her reach.
“This is so unfair!” she squealed, figuring that she could find a way out of this. Placing her hands over her breasts, she scowled at him. “Give me it!”
“Hmmm…” he said with a serious expression on his face, as if contemplating. “No.”
Rin's eyes nearly bulged out of her head in frustration.
In retaliation, Sesshoumaru grinned. “If you want it, you'll have to take it from me.” The slightly evil look was back in his eyes, which made Rin's blush return in full force.
Using her brain, Rin turned her back to him and grabbed the pillow from off of his bed. She held it against her modest chest. She reached in his direction, one hand holding the pillow, while the other attempted to grab her garment of clothing.
His other arm extended to her and began to tickle her side.
“Th-that's…not fair!” she managed to gasp in-between giggles. Rin felt her grip on the pillow slipping as her body weakened.
Sesshoumaru tossed the bra far out of reach and pushed Rin further onto the bed. His body hovered over hers attractively, one of his hands on each side of her to support his weight.
“I'll make it fair,” he said in a softened tone and then situated himself in a half-sitting position as he removed his tee shirt. He then lay back down over her, his chest hovering not far from hers.
If you get down on me,
I'll get down on you…
Rin gasped surprisingly at the sight she hadn't been prepared for. He wasn't heavily built, but his body was sexy nonetheless. She found him extremely tempting at the moment, which further weakened her body's will of fighting her feelings.
Oh god, I won't be able to take this much longer… she couldn't help thinking as her eyes squeezed shut. Her cheeks blushed darker at her next thought: I wonder what the rest of him looks like…
As if he'd read her thoughts, Sesshoumaru began fiddling with his belt.
“Oh god, no…” Rin said aloud unknowingly as she covered her eyes. She was sure she wasn't able to handle anymore.
I'm gonna make you come tonight…
Over to my house.
As she felt a tingling sensation over her stomach, she cracked open an eye to inspect what was happening on her tummy. She flushed very darkly when she saw Sesshoumaru's tongue working its way vertically, slowly pushing the pillow further up as he went along. Instead of panicking, Rin inhaled a deep breath and closed her eyes again and decided that enjoying the sensations was much less frightening.
For a moment, Sesshoumaru stopped his ministrations. However, when her eyes opened, all she was able to see was darkness. He'd shut off the lights and made the room almost pitch-black; the only light that went into the room was from the window, due to the moon's shimmering rays.
Once he continued, he wasn't nearly as slow as before; the pillow had by now disappeared and his tongue was lapping at her breasts, focusing on her hardened nipples. This was something very new to her, but enjoyable nonetheless.
“Ah…” Rin moaned quietly as she felt the shyness slowly slip away from her. “Sesshoumaru…”
That single word was heaven to his ears; it'd been what he'd been waiting for since almost forever.
Rin giggled as he continued, slightly embarrassed but also loving the new experience. When he hit a particularly sensitive spot, she laughed out loud, unable to control herself.
“That… ticklessss!” Rin wheezed as she laughed and tried to talk at the same time. Although she couldn't see it, Sesshoumaru smiled his first, real smile in years. He couldn't have been happier…
XxXx
More or less, their antics ended there for the night. The laughter had lightened the mood, which made them less aroused and not as focused on each other's bodies. Instead, they cuddled underneath his comforter, neither of them wearing shirts.
At one point, Rin got up out of bed to use the washroom which adjoined his bedroom. As her feet touched the ground, she fell over as she tripped on a stack of DVDs.
“Gaaahhhh!” she squealed in fright as she toppled over them, doing her best to gain her balance as she fell.
A newly awakened Sesshoumaru was immediately at her side, helping her up the best he could in the dark.
“Turn on the light please,” Rin said weakly, feigning a possible injury. He immediately did as she asked without a second thought, only worried for her safety.
When the light finished blinding them, Rin inspected the DVD in her hand.
“Come Tonight,” she read aloud, giving him an icy glare. “Porn DVDs! God, you're such a pig!!” she added as she smacked him.
XxXx
Author's Note
Angel: I'm really, really sorry guys; I had this chapter done MONTHS ago, and this whole time I was waiting for Jonathan to edit it. Needless to say, he never got around to it, so I've posted it without him. It's unedited and it's probably a bit of a mess, but I doubt there will be many complaints.
On a second note, school has started again for both me and Jonathan (boo)
Jonathan: Stop whining.
Angel: I'm not looking forward to all of the assignments and tests and stupid textbook readings…
Jonathan: Stop complaining!
Angel: How was everyone's holiday?
Jonathan: That's better.
Angel: Mine was really great… especially when I got World of Warcraft for Christmas from my sister (a dual gift for both me and my brother)
Jonathan: Oh god, talk about anything but that…
Angel: I played it lots.
Jonathan: You loser.
Angel: I hate schoollllllllll………
Jonathan: Again with the whining -sigh- better than listening to you and your stupid video games…
Angel: -mimics- Stop complaining!
Anyway, I know the update was late again (well, would've been if I'd even gotten it out once it'd been written, so I guess that make it SUPER late), but it seems that I can't really help it. at least something actually happened between Sesshoumaru and Rin! The story is now officially rated “R,” so all you kiddies get out of here!! Or at least read when your parents aren't around, LOL. (I don't know if there will be a lemon or not; usually half the readers want one and half of them don't. I'll let you know in the future once I've decided.)
Jonathan: Wow, that's terrible…
Angel: Says you, of all people.
Jonathan: True.
Angel: Well, please review and let me know how the chapter went! I really missed hearing from you guys! Some of the later reviews helped spur me into writing this, so thank you very much! Thanks to everyone!!
Sincerely,
Angel
and
Jonathan