InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anyone can love ❯ beyond his comfort zone ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

*Disclaimer, I don't own Inuyasha or its characters, however, Tsuyara is mine… this chapter is supposed to be funny so I hope you laugh ^_^ have fun*
 
Chapter 6
Beyond his comfort zone.
 
Sesshoumaru could hear his name being said somewhere in the midst of his mind… an irritating voice that he hated so much was calling him… he could feel Tsuyara's weight still on his lap, she was poking him for some reason… to see what the problem was he opened his eyes… and froze.
 
Standing around the two of them huddled together against their tree was Jaken, Rin… and to Sesshoumarus horror… Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku, Kagome and Shipou… how they had gotten there without him knowing was a complete mystery to Sesshoumaru but he didn't give a damn at the moment, it was the very fact that they were there… at that moment…
 
The looks on all of their faces was total bewilderment, but each person had some other emotion hidden behind their eyes. Jaken was either appalled or unsure if he was awake or dreaming, Kagome and Sango looked almost giddy as they pried Tsuyara from him and started talking like women are known to do about this kind of situation, Miroku looked almost envious but relatively surprised, Rin and Shipou didn't bug him to much they just looked confused… Inuyasha though… well he didn't like Inuyashas look one bit, his half brother looked as if he was ready to burst into tears of hysteria… he practically did.
 
“What the hell have you been up to!?” he blabbed out
 
“Nothing! She…I… it's not of your concern mutt!” Sesshoumaru defended.
 
“The hell it isn't… this is interesting.” Inuyashas grin seemed to stretch further then was physically possible.
 
“Nothings `interesting' about this… we just fell asleep!” Sesshoumaru growled. This only seemed to make Inuyasha happier then he already was over the entire thing.
 
“Oh yeah? So tell me, how did you get into that position in the first place, huh?”
 
“Uh…”
 
“Protecting me, he promised to protect me the night we met.” Tsuyara stepped in saving Sesshoumaru the problem. Inuyasha looked like he soaked in those words down to the core. But he didn't say anything about it.
 
“From what?” he said instead, Tsuyara began to answer but nothing came from her mouth… a slight blush tainted her tan skin. As Inuyasha tried to get answers from Tsuyara (Avoiding the strike range of her claws while he's at it) Miroku took his turn to question Sesshoumaru, the monk taking a risk staring down the Youkai.
 
“Your hiding something, both or you are.” Miroku said questionably, a small glimmer of pervertedness visible in his grin. Something uncontrollable rose up in Sesshoumaru as the monk continued his gaze and the words escaped his mouth before he could stop them.
 
“I didn't kiss her she kissed me!”
 
Complete silence was the only sound till Tsuyara attempted, again, to take things into her own hands.
 
On the cheek, it was merely a gesture of thanks.” She said sending a reassuring glance at Sesshoumaru. For some reason Sesshoumaru felt that Tsuyara understood his turmoil of his brothers taunting and was trying to help. Too bad it didn't work too well…Inuyasha looked from Tsuyara and Sesshoumaru, a silver eyebrow rising at the both of them.
 
“If that's all it was then why are you making such a big deal out of it?” he finally said turning to his brother. Sesshoumaru refused to speak and glared utter hatred towards the younger dog, but he couldn't control the scarlet color that etched deeper into his face. Comprehension had apparently dawned on Inuyasha, seeing as his stupid grin found its way back onto the Hanyous face. A fit of hysterical laughter suddenly escalated form him as he fell to the ground.
 
“YOU'R IN LOVE WITH TSUYARA!” he chocked out between a laugh and a gulp for air.
 
“WHAT? NO!” Sesshoumaru yelled in protest.
 
“You love Tsuyara! You love Tsuyara!” Inuyasha chanted as he pranced dangerously around his brother.
 
“In—Inuyasha!” Sesshoumaru growled, holding his clawed hand in the air ready to strike. But Inuyasha didn't stop at the warning; no… he continued his goading. Sesshoumarus eyes started glowing red…
 
“SIT!”
 
The necklace around Inuyashas neck started glowing and he was slammed into the ground. Sesshoumaru let out a relived but frustrated sigh as he turned to Kagome.
 
“That's the one thing I like about you Miko.” He said with an air of arrogance. Kagome looked at him confused.
 
“Am I supposed to say thank you or your welcome?” she asked stupidly. Sango leaned over to her.
 
“The question is: was that a complement or an insult?” she whispered. Kagome made to reply but didn't have the chance, Inuyasha started growling and leapt form the crater he was in, glaring.
 
“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!?” he yelled. Kagome glared right back at him.
 
“He was about to rip your head off!” she yelled back. Sesshoumaru looked like he was planning to do just that too, as he glared at his irritating brother, arms folded.
 
“Besides I think it's cute.” Kagome smiled.
 
“WHAT!?” Sesshoumaru screeched. He couldn't take much more of this, I one quick movement he jumped into the air and raced away through the trees leaving Tsuyara with Inuyashas gang.
Inuyasha started laughing again but his amusement was shortened by one sharp blow to the head by something blunt, making him fall over. Cursing he looked up at the source of his pain… Tsuyara was fuming, her red eyes now glowing more brilliantly; she had used her tail to inflict her anger with.
 
“Men!” she hissed, glaring down at him. “You consider you're lucky that all I did was hit you, you flagrant dog!”
 
Inuyasha looked dumbfounded by her reaction as she turned to Kagome and Sango.
 
“I'll be right back. Ok?” she said before she followed after Sesshoumaru.
 
The seven that Sesshoumaru and Tsuyara left behind, stood there in wonder and amusement (except for Jaken, he was in complete shock)
 
“Do you think he loves her or do you think we just caught them at a wired moment and overreacted?”
 
“overreacted.” Miroku said. “He's not the type to love.”
 
“Love!? Lord Sesshoumaru would never let him self to fall for petty human emotions!” Jaken squawked but he was more or less ignored. Inuyasha though looked dubious.
 
“We'll have to wait and see…”
~
Tsuyara jumped from tree to tree looking for Sesshoumaru. At the same time she felt extremely irritated with Inuyasha. The way he taunted Sesshoumaru…
 
Soon she found him standing in a tree, He looked extremely irritable with his arms folded, leaning against the trunk, and tapping his foot, not to mention the shade of red on his face. Tsuyara smiled.
 
“Sesshoumaru?” she said, jumbling to his tree and landing in front of him. Sesshoumaru gave her this really weird look before turning his head away with a defeated and annoyed grunt.
 
“Why are you angry at me? I defended you.” Tsuyara complained comically. Sesshoumarus head sunk as he looked at her again.
 
“I'm not angry at you…” he half whispered. Tsuyara raised an eyebrow. “But you're the reason that damn Hanyou was taunting me.” He finished off looking down at his feet. Tsuyara rolled her eyes and tapped him sympathetically on the head.
 
“Whose fault is that?” she grinned. Sesshoumaru looked up at her with his eyebrow raised.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
“Who was the one who said I can stay with him?”
 
“Me… but you…”
 
“Who said they'd protect me?
 
“I did…but you could have…”
 
“Who came to look for me when I left?”
 
“I… but Rin…”
 
“The fact is you could have told me to go the moment I came to thank you.”
 
“Hey! You're the one who chose to come back!”
 
“Yes, to thank you and leave… but for some reason you wanted me to stay… though…” Sesshoumaru grimaced “I think Inuyasha may have answered that for me today...” she looked at him intently, waiting for him to answer.
 
“Well… he… Inuyasha… Inuyasha comes to conclusions way to fast…” he tried to explain, avoiding her eyes.
 
“Maybe, But he's right inset he?”
 
“… I saw you that first time and nothing seemed to take you from my mind. That's why I followed you that one night, that's why I saved you… why I wanted you to stay. I felt something strange about you and wanted to know what it was.” Sesshoumaru said, looking away from her and off into the distance.
 
“You're just too stubborn to admit it to your self let alone me or anyone else, right?” Tsuyara finished. Sesshoumaru nodded vaguely, and then looked at her with a sort of pout.
 
“This is just between me and you ok? Inuyasha won't know that he's right?” he asked.
 
“My lips are sealed.” Tsuyara promised. “But I promised Kagome and Sango that I'd come back. Do you want to come with me?” Sesshoumaru shook his head furiously.
~
Sango was in the process of slapping the monk for putting his hands where they weren't meant to be when Tsuyara returned alone.
 
“So he was too embarrassed to come back?” Inuyasha smirked. Tsuyara flashed her claws at him.
 
“No, he doesn't feel like killing you in front of Rin.” Tsuyara lied. “He doesn't think she should see something like that at her age.”
 
“Cowered.” Inuyasha mumbled under his breath.
 
“Don't make me do it for him.” Tsuyara hissed. “Sesshoumaru was flustered because the thought was so appalling to him that he couldn't think strait.”
 
Inuyasha raised an eyebrow but looked like he bought it. “What ever.” He said waving his hand in an `I don't care' sort of way. As he turned away Sango grabbed Tsuyara's arm, turning her towards her and Kagome. They lead her out of ears reach from the boys.
 
“Is that really what he said? Sesshoumaru I mean.” Sango asked.
 
“Yeah, something tells me that the whole `he was so appalled' thing was... well it just doesn't seem to fit.” Kagome said eyeing Tsuyara. The snake grinned.
 
“Not telling.”
 
*I hope I did this well… Sesshoumarus reaction I mean. And I hope you like my fic so far. Please review!!! (by the way, this chapter was slightly changed)*