InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Anyone can love ❯ takes one to know one ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

* Disclaimer, I don't own Inuyasha or its characters, but I do own Tsuyara. HA! I am back from the dead, sorry guys I've been in a writers block (damn those things…) so that's why I haven't been able to post anything lately. But finally I have the next chapter.*
 
Chapter 7
Takes one to know one
 
“Don't you think the boys will peek?” Tsuyara asked nervously as she joined Sango and Kagome in the warm pool of water. Sango merely gave an odd laugh and folded her arms.
 
“Probably. But its Miroku you want to watch out for.” Kagome informed.
 
“Somehow that doesn't surprise me.” Tsuyara mumbled.
 
“Letch” Sango cursed under her breath.
~
`I'm going to kill my self for this...' Sesshoumaru told him self as he followed the snake Youkais sent. He knew she was with his damned brother and those humans but it was strange not being around her… besides he wasn't going to let a stupid Hanyou keep him back from anything. Thankfully he found her sent was well away form Inuyashas, the two human girls were with Tesu but that barely registered in his mind, even less did the smell of steaming water.
 
Her sent, Tsuyara's sandy, flowery sent… that was the only thing he focused on, the only thing. As he followed it, it grew stronger and stronger till soon her voice flooded his ears. What she was saying was a blur to him but it called to him. without warning he saw her, her back was facing him, the two humans across from her… they were in a hot spring… his senses came back quickly, hitting him like a ton of bricks. He hid thanking the gods that there were plenty of shrubberies to conceal him. He forced himself to look away, closing his eyes and taking slow easy breaths. `What have I gotten my self into?' he cursed at him self. He tried to focus his mind elsewhere but the mention of his mind caught him.
 
“Tsuyara, how come you went back to say thank you to Sesshoumaru? I mean I thought you didn't trust men at all.” He heard Sango say.
 
“Yeah, and Sesshoumaru of all people, he's not exactly a nice guy. Sure he helped Rin but no one knows why.” Kagome agreed
 
`Not a nice guy?' he thought… was the Miko right?
 
“He- he's been nice to me… from the beginning. But…” Tsuyara trailed off, Sesshoumaru listened in more closely.
 
“But what?” both humans edged her in unison.
 
“I-I have this… this secret… if he ever found out… h-he'd kill me for sure” she paused, her voice, already so low that Sesshoumaru could hardly hear her, lowered several more levels. She was starting to whisper something to her friends.
 
“And what are you doing here?”
 
Sesshoumaru jumped, Inuyasha had sprung up on him eyeing him suspiciously. Miroku was right behind him.
 
“I can't believe it. I lasted longer then Sesshoumaru did. I never knew you had it in you!” Miroku said in awe.
 
“Had what in me?” Sesshoumaru hissed knowing what the monk was implying. “I'm not a henti like you are human!”
 
Shh! The girls will hear y…”
 
“SIT”
 
BANG! And Miroku fell to the ground with a rock in his face. Sesshoumaru blinked, then realized that the girls found out they were there. slowly he tried to sneak away.
 
“WHAT WAS THAT FOR?” Inuyasha yelled, Kagome, with a towel wrapped around her, yelled back.
 
“YOU TWO WERE SPYING ON US AGAIN!”
 
“Not this time” Miroku said as truthfully as he could while trying to avoid Sangos hand. “Really!”
 
The girls looked at them, not believing a word of it.
 
“It's true! He was the first one here!” Inuyasha growled pointing at a crumpled white figure inching his way away from them all.
 
Sesshoumaru froze and prepared for it.
 
“w-what? Ss-Sesshoumaru? What are you doing here!!!?” Sango and Kagome yelled in confusion.
 
“Yep,” Inuyasha said grabbing Sesshoumaru by the kimono, forcing him from making his escape. “He was here before either of us.”
 
“That's why we came; Inuyasha could smell him so we followed him till we found him here.” Miroku explained. All the while Sesshoumaru tried his hardest to hide his face in his furry pelt, which was redder then Inuyashas kimono.
 
“I wasn't trying to spy on anyone! I was only trying to find Tsuyara.” Sesshoumaru whimpered. Whishing he was anywhere else at the moment. “I didn't even know that they… where is she?”
~
Tsuyara stopped finally; she had hurried out of the pool and retrieved her cloths before anyone, especially Sesshoumaru, could notice her leave. Catching her breath, she leaned her back against a trunk trying to decide whether she should go back to the spring or go to the camp and wait for them. For now though she was just going to regain her composure. The snake wasn't expecting Sesshoumaru to be there…
 
“Did he hear me say it?” she whispered to her self.
 
“Hear what?” Inuyasha came through the trees, he had made her jump.
 
“What are you doing here?” she glared at him flashing her claws.
 
“Looking for you of course, all of as are… at least all of us but Sesshoumaru. He's afraid to see you face to face now.” Inuyasha explained. Tsuyara said nothing; he should be afraid to see her again, `I thought he said he wasn't like that.' She thought to her self. Inuyasha rolled his eyes
 
“He was only following your sent and nothing else. Don't be mad at him.” he said as if he knew what she was thinking. He finished mumbling “though I wouldn't know why…”
 
“Humph” Tsuyara smiled grimly.
 
“Really” Inuyasha persisted, “besides I can't imagine he'd be that interested in women…”
 
Tsuyara growled silently to her self. “It's not that, well some of it is… I'm afraid of him.”
 
“What ever, if that's the case then you wouldn't even be traveling with him.” Inuyasha said half laughing. Again Tsuyara said nothing. Inuyasha looked at her as if he was trying to read her. “He may not be able to tell but I can.”
 
“Tell what?” Tsuyara asked carefully.
 
“You're not a full Youkai are you?” he asked. Her silence confirmed this.
 
* I am so, so, so sorry this is so short but like I said I'm in a writers block, and I'm having trouble making this longer. Well Araso out, hope you like this so far!!! ^_^*