InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Broken Hearted Enemy. ❯ Remembering and Finding Her. ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Broken Hearted Enemy.

A/N: I do not own Inuyasha or the Charmed characters, I do not own any characters associated with this anime and TV show. Any original characters do belong to be though.

WARNING: Inuyasha is going to be slightly crazy in this fic . . . okay maybe a little more then slightly. Lets just say killing people really turns him on . . .hope you like it!!! On with the chapter!!!

Chapter # 1
Remembering and Finding Her.


He paced his office in slight agitation. Wondering where the hell she was. They has been keeping a close watch on the shrine, and the last time she was reported going through the well was with a younger him and the two charmed boys.
But now thee was no trace of her. None, it was like she never existed. All records of her had been erased from any and every database that may have had traces of her in it.
Her family and friends did not remember her. It freaked him out that he and his pack were the only ones who knew anything about her. Him, his pack, and the two charmed boys that is. But maybe it was because Mikidori allowed them and only the one who had been at the final battle with Naraku to remember her and their adventures.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

̶ 0;No . . .” Inuyasha whispered as he scanned the area for his mat-to-be. Wasn’t she supposed to be here? She shouldn’t have had to leave like that.
“S-She’s gone.” Sango whispered.
“No!” he yelled at her. Kagome wasn’t gone . . .she couldn’t be gone. She was just . . .somewhere. The jewel probably took her back to Kaede’s. Yeah! That had to be it!
“So this is what happened to the miko.” Chris whispered looking sadly at Inuyasha who by now ad tears in his eyes.
“Inuyasha.” a warm female voice called out.
“Kagome!?” Inuyasha yelled hopefully. His ears drooped when an armoured figure --Obviously not Kagome-- appeared before them.
“Kagome is gone.” she said. “that was her price to remove the jewel from this world. But she may be somewhere in the future.”
“What?”
“She has been transported to the future. Where she originally cam from. The jewel will be gone. No one will remember her, no one but the people who will live long enough to see the future. Because Miroku and Sango are human I grant them the life span of a youkai. And because Chris and Wyatt where here when everyone’s minds in the future was erased they will be the only ones originally from the future that will remember her. They will also be transported to the future. Your job Inuyasha will be to find them 500 years in time. Find her, and help her remember. Then destroy the new evil that well be trying to gain her power. She will not be the same, and will have no memories of you. I’m counting on you young warriors.” with that she vanished, taking Chris and Wyatt with her.
“She’s really gone?” Inuyasha whispered brokenly. Sinking to his knees a single tear leaked over his eyelash. Without any other warning the tears came down like someone just turned on a water works. Pounding his fists into the dirt he cried his heart out.
“KAGOME!” he screamed out into the sunset.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They had already located Chris and Wyatt in San Francisco, and had them moved to Japan. They had been here for about a week and were settling in with the pack quiet nicely.
Now all that was left to do was locate Kagome, get her to trust them, and get her to help them defeat this new evil that they had yet to figure out who, or what it was!
What fun. . .
Cursing as he sat on his desk, his short chin length silver hair swaying in the breeze form the fan by the window.
His cold, hard, and dulled amber eyes stared at the door across from him, hoping that Kagome would walk through it at any second.
When she didn’t he put his head in his clawed hands and rested his elbows on his knees. The month following Kagome’s disappearance suddenly popping into his head.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Inuyasha had refused to talk to anyone. He wouldn’t talk to Sango, Miroku, Kaede, hell he wouldn’t even hit Shippo when he said something insulting. He just sulked to himself in his tree or in the corner of the hut.
Often times they heard him mumbling to himself in a voice that not even Shippo’s sensitive demonic hearing could hear. They had all begun to believe that he had gone crazy. And when he had started smiling randomly like someone had just said something funny they were sure that something was really wrong.
“Do you ever wonder what it would be like to be up there?” he asked suddenly one night on the new moon.
“What?” Miroku asked.
“Do you think the stard get lonely?” he asked as is Miroku hadn’t spoken. “I think they do.”
Miroku turned startled eyes to Sango who seemed to be equally shocked.
“Inuyasha, are you alright?” Sango asked gently.
“Of I’m quiet alright. But Inuyasha isn’t here right now . . .can I take a message?” he turned and they saw bright, happy, warm violet eyes.
“Then who are you?”
“I’m Kane.” he replied happily.
“Well Kane I’m Sango.”
“Nice to meet you Lady Sango.”
“Why are you in Inuyasha’s body?” Miroku asked just as gently as Sango had.
“I’m who takes over when he’s saddened to the point of insanity. Daichi is the one who takes over when he’s been mentally and emotionally hurt.”
“Oh really?”
“Yup!” Kane smiled at her then turned his gaze back to the stars. “Inuyasha misses Kagome.” he whispered.
“So do we Kane, so do we.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It had been ban enough that he had had two --or 3 counting his youkai blood-- personalities, but having them jumping out when ever they pleased had irritated the hell out of him. Oh course over the years he had gotten more personalities then just Kane and Daichi. There was Kane, Daichi, Reyouk the one who loved killing, Aisu, and a bunch of others he couldn’t really remember.
He had gained some kind of control over these personalities over the years and had the ability to hold them back, or call them up when he wanted to.
Having to live without Kagome had slowly, so agonizingly slowly turned driven him crazy. He’d see her face in the clouds. Hear her sweet vice on the wind. Fell her warm embrace on winter days that were cold. And every night her agonizing screams and that blinding light would fill his dreams.
For 500 fucking years he endured this just so he could see her again. And the only hope that his friends had to recover ever a shred of his sanity was to get Kagome back. Now because he had to go to long without her he had the most cruellest sense of humor.
People dying had him chuckling. People having to suffer had him giggling like a schoolgirl. People getting ripped apart had him laughing softly. And killing people himself had him laughing like a madman.
He had completely and totally lost his mind. The first time they say Reyouk was when they had to fight a swarm of snake youkai.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Flashback.~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

W arm laughter passed the smiling lips of the inuhanyou as he looked down at his claws stained in snake youkai blood.
“Inuyasha?” Sango whispered. His gleefully eyes snapped to her.
“Isn’t this fun!?” he called happily to her, slowly shredding the body of a near by youkai. The snake screamed in agony and Inuyasha laughed harder.
“Their screams are so . . .arousing don’t you think?” he turned gleeful and blood thirsty amber eyes to them. “Come, join the fun! If you don’t hurry they’ll all be gone!” he pouted a little as he said this.
Bouncing like a little kid in a candy store he slowly, effortlessly, and painfully killed off all of the youkai. Laughing happily the entire time.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~End Flashback~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It wasn’t like he could help it. He’d just lost his mind, you can’t blame him. All he had to do was find his mind now!
They wouldn’t understand. They never could. After all Sango and Miroku had each other. He had lost the one thing that had meant more to him then his own life.
Sighing his silver ears turned to the door as it opened. The scent of blood filled his nose and happy amber eyes looked up and landed on the blood soaked monk.
“Inuyasha.” he whispered gently. “We’ve found her.”
“Kagome?” his voice took on a happy and hopeful tone.
“yes, we’ve found Kagome.” Miroku replied just as gently.
Inuyasha jumped off his desk and wobbled a bit on his fee like a drunken idiot for a minute.
“Where?” he asked, seeming to sober up a bit.
“New York.” Inuyasha pouted.
“So we have to fly?” he asked sadly.
“Yes, we have to fly.”
“Gah! I hat flying!” Inuyasha screamed, ad pounded his fists into his desk. Yes, Inuyasha Takashi had indeed lost his mind many years ago. But he was still capable of fighting and acting like he used to when he was sane.
‘Wait for me Kagome.’ Inuyasha thought happily. ‘Crazy for not I’ll be will you soon. Oh so very soon.’

*****************************************************
Well, there’s the first chapter. Hope you like it and yes Inuyasha IS going to be CRAZY. And he’s got at least 5 different personalities. I may need some help from you guys seeing as I don’t really know how to make him act crazy . . .but I have idea. So, please review tell me what you think and I’ll have the next chapter up ASAP!
Seeya!!!